Best Of Luck

P.S I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything was going too fast. No one knew when all of them would meet again. Krystal was clueless. Kai was aggravated while Sehun was confused with his feelings. He was calling Kai at Seoul Condominium. He wanted to meet some clients and he was standing in front of the information desk when he called him.

 

“I have to tell you something. I saw--" He cut his words when he saw a familiar figure going towards the elevator. He was surprised. He didn't know that fate will be this closer. Just then, he saw her.

 

Sehun turned off his phone and not thinking twice he followed the girl. He pushed the elevator’s button but she was already ascending. He just went up again to the info desk to ask the lady being assigned. Since he’s the son of the owner of this condominium, he asked her to hand the paper that has all the list of the new renters. She gave him a folder and he immediately flipped the pages until he saw something.

 

Name: Jung Soojung

Age: 21

From: California, States

 

He can't believe that he was going to see her again. He was happy about it and yet worried. If Kai would know she was staying here he'll take the chances to make her suffer or made her pay his shirt that got spilled by just a cup of coffee. He can't help bringing his thoughts about her. Did he interested to that Soojung?

 

Kai went to Sehun's condominium to talk about yesterday. Luckily he doesn’t have any schedules for today. He was in front of the information desk to wait for the lady who's calling someone. Someone yelped in pain as she rudely opened the entrance door. He turned his head to see the girl.

 

He ran towards her who just went by the elevator. He tried to open the elevator but she was now going up. He waited for the elevator when it was his turn; he doesn't know which floor he should press so he presses a random number. He quickly hid behind the wall taking a sneak at her. He saw the girl hurrying opening her keys and went inside a room.

 

"Caught you Ms. Coffee girl." He murmured smirking smugly.

 

"Who are you?" Krystal got ready her fist to punch the guy and asked him.

 

He turned to her with his brown eyeglasses on. She admits he is perfect. He took of his shades and he glared evilly at her. That time she realized him. He's the guy at the airport. He smirked towards her and she yelled in aggravation. He moved nearer her and leaned closer on her face. She moved her head away from him and looked away.

 

“You are the first girl whom I met to be this strange. You said you don't know me?” Kai moved away his head and smirked. He went to get the remote and opened the television. She followed him at the living room. The television flashed news about him. He's an idol. She widened her eyes about the information he showed. He turned off the television and spun to face her.

 

"Are you going to tell me the truth that you're just acting you didn't know me?" He bluffed.

 

"I already told you that I didn't know you.” Krystal made a stern face. She waited for his response when he suddenly slid his hand to his pocket to reveal something. She followed her eyes to his hands. She was nervous that moment, beads of sweat formed on her forehead. He showed her something precious to her.

 

"I know this is yours." He smirked.

 

Krystal gasped her mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter