First Torture

P.S I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai said to come at exactly nine then he's the one who's late. Krystal was starting to hate him. He’s too bossy, not minding the other people's feelings. If not for the bracelet, she was not going to do this. Gathering a little patience, she just kept herself busy roaming around until she heard someone crying. She saw a little boy crying in front of the big tree. She went to him.

 

"My kite.” He wiped off his tears and peered over her.

 

"Noona will surely bring your kite safe and sound.” Krystal flashed a reassuring smile and gladly he smiled back. Seeing someone cries makes her heart sank so to make this little boy happy she offered to get the kite.

 

Her legs and her hands were getting numb because of her tight attachment to the tree; she kept her balance not to fall. She just has to keep her body attached or else she'll fall. She tried to hold on for seconds and gladly, she reluctantly threw the kite to the boy since she can't hold herself anymore, sooner or later she'll fall.

 

"Catch it." She ordered and the little boy caught it in time. BAM! She fell back on her . She winced in pain as she clutched her back.

 

"Noona, are you okay?" The boy ran to her. Krystal ruffled his hair and nodded.

 

Kai hopped down his bed and skidded towards the bathroom to wash. He quickly opened his closet and dragged a pair of hoodies. He hurried himself to get on his car and sped off fast. The time he already arrived, Krystal was nowhere to be seen. He scratched the back of his neck and stomped his feet twice. Just then, he heard a voice shouting.

 

He smirked by himself and walked towards them clapping his hands in satisfaction. They turned their heads to him and he glanced at her sitting on the ground. She glared right away but he ignored it and crossed his arms.

 

"Who is he, noona? He's scary." The little kid murmured but Kai clearly heard him. He ignored them for the moment but it's good the boy doesn't know who he was or else he’s screwed.

 

"You have to go now, young boy. Promise me you'll never cry again." Krystal pleaded and ruffled once again the kid's hair.

 

"Thank you, noona." He bowed and ran off. Krystal then grumbled trying to stand. She yelped and realized the pain was coming from her right elbow is bleeding. It was badly hurt.

 

"It's just a scratch.” Kai blurted and grabbed her not realizing he grabbed her bleeding elbow. She stared at him coldly and yanked her hand away. He started taking his pace quickly and walked to his car.

 

Krystal fell d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter