Hello, Coffee Girl

P.S I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Soojung-ah, wake up!" Jessica shouted to her little sister.

 

“S-sooyeon unnie it's still early, don't wake me." Krystal said in a hoarse voice.

 

"It’s urgent! Mom and dad are waiting!" She yelled at her sister again. Krystal sat bolt upright, already awake. She didn't want her parents to wait for her when they have to say something really important. She stepped out of her room. She saw them sitting on the floor discussing secretly. Her father held a newspaper while Jessica and her mother were talking. Her family looks very happy.

 

“Take a look, Soojung. Read this part." Mr. Jung gave the newspaper.

 

CONGRATULATIONS MS. JUNG SOOJUNG FOR WINNING ONE TICKET TO KOREA AND A ONE YEAR WHOLE RENT AT SEOUL CONDOMINIUM. As she read it, tears trickled down on her cheeks.

 

"Soojung, is there something wrong?” Jessica asked.

 

“I just won one ticket. I thought I would've won four tickets so all of us can go.” She sobbed even harder.

 

"That’s okay; at least you've won right? You can now see the beauty of Korea. Don't worry we'll be okay here." Mrs. Jung comforted her.

 

"Mom is right! Don't need to worry; besides we can still communicate to each other and we promised we'll work harder so we can follow you there." Mr. Jung added.

 

"This is your chance, Soojung. Don't waste this opportunity that has given to you." Her mother said patting her head.

 

“Unnie will take care of mom and dad. We will be fine." Jessica said and hugged Krystal.

 

Actually Krystal is a Korean native. When she was two and Jessica was seven years old, their father got assigned from his company to work in States since they highly give a good pay so they decided to migrate there. It's almost nineteen years since she left her hometown and she doesn't know how it looks like right now and now she was already twenty. She had already finished her studies at New York University.

 

They were now in the airport waiting for Krystal’s departure, they sat on a bench when her flight has been announced, "Flight 125, enter gate 24. I repeat, flight 125, enter gate 24." The intercom announced. Krystal stood and turned to her family. A single drop flowed from her eyes. She was about to cry when they hugged her.

 

"Take good care of yourself, dear. Don't forget to eat and sleep well. We will miss you." Mrs. Jung said in concern.

 

"The bracelet we have given to you will be only memory from us so if you missed us, just grasp it or just look at it. Take care of it and like your mom said, take care of yourself. I'm really proud of you." Mr. Jung hugged her more tightly. Krystal grasped the silver bracelet on her right hand. The bracelet has design of stars that she really loves. As they broke the hug, she turned to her sister, Jessica who's actually not a drama queen like her. She smiled to her and started walking away from them.

 

"Have a safe trip and don’t forget to wake up early and I will miss you!" Jessica shouted. Krystal laughed with her words; it made her happy in a little way. She once leaned back to them and waved her last goodbye. She tried to force a smile for them but she just flashed a weak smile to assure that she will be okay, though she was not really sure if she will.

 

Two idols have arrived at airport of Seoul coming from Europe. They are the most popular guys and one of those rich kids in town. They are none other than Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun. Camera flashes and wild shouts of fan girls welcomed them, as they strolled down the airport. Reporters also started asking them a lot of questions but they seem don't have the guts to answer each one of them since they are actually tired from their performance and from their flight.

 

"How's Europe?" One reporter asked.

 

"How's your performance there?" Another one asked.

 

These reporters are obviously stubborn when they know that they will have a good scoop from the idols. They didn’t answer a single question coming from them. As for the fan girls, they kept shouting their names. Kai and Sehun just continued walking down outside the airport. Their body guards have already blocked the ways where reporters and fan girls might follow them. 

 

Sehun stretched his arms to the sky. He was wearing his brown shades, his scarf and his favorite tank top and pants. He was beside Kai and he know that his best friend was very tired than he is. He patted him and said, "Jongin, are you okay?"

 

Kai ignored him. He just stared along the road waiting for the car that will fetch them up. He can't wait anymore. His head was starting to get heavy and dizzy. He sure was sleepy and tired. Their manager went up to them, "Those crazy fan girls and reporters are very hard to handle.”

 

At last Krystal already reached Seoul. She got down on the airplane feeling exhausted though what just she did during her travel was to sleep and now she was feeling sleepy again. She walked down the airport pulling her luggage, just then she remembered a map that she’s gotten from her house, a map of the city of Seoul where she will be living. She smiled with enthusiasm and started walking again.

 

"WE LOVE YOU, OPPA!”

 

She heard loud shouts of girls. She was curious what was happening so she looked for a minute. It's hard to see what were they were screaming for because there is a lot of people. All she can see was a bunch of girls holding tarps and some flash of cameras. She decided to leave and walked again finding the exit. She stopped as she felt her head cracking up. She was getting dizzy. She thinks coffee will be a great help.

 

Kai can't take this anymore, he was going to faint in a second if he can't never go back to his condominium to rest. His vision is starting to blur, he can tell that his eyes are really tired and want to close on their own.

 

"Jongin, you don't look fine, do you feel something?" His manager asked him as he went inside the car. Kai just turned and glared at him not answering his question. Sehun seems to be hype up compared to him.

 

"Are you fine?" Sehun beside him asked concerning.

 

"I said I'm fine.” Kai replied rudely. Then he turned his back to Sehun, he leaned his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter