Chapter 2

Diary (YoonSic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

                It had been a long time since I last wrote on you. I am sorry. Christmas is coming now. The season of love. But I and Yoona are still the same. Nothing had change since the last time I’ve wrote here. Sigh. Speaking of her, I wonder how she will spend her Christmas. I am a fool. I badly wanted to ask her what she will do in Christmas and if she can spend it with me but I couldn’t. My mouth couldn’t let out any right word whenever I am with her so I always end up humiliating myself in front of her. :( Anyways, I’ll tell you what happened today.

*****

-FLASHBACKS-


 

Jessica’s POV


 

“Hi, Sica unnie.” She greeted me, flashing a huge smile. Do you know how you slowly taking my breath away with your smile, do you? She sat next to me and I felt she let out a soft sigh. I stared at her and it seems like she is tired. What did you do last night?

“Hi, Yoong. You look so tired, what happened?” I asked her and she poked my nose. I suddenly felt my heart starting to race again with just simple move from her. Yoona, what really are you?

“I’ve worked on my part time job last night.” She answered and she let out another sigh.

“Why do you have to? You have your rich parents to support you?”

“No, I want to earn for myself so that I can proudly stand in front of my crush. I’ve wanted to give her a gift that came from my own pocket not from my parents.” She explained. So she has already someone in her mind? My heart shattered into pieces hearing those from her. Who could that lucky girl be? Maybe Tiffany? Yeah, it is that eye smiling dorm mate of mine.

“I envy her, she is too lucky.” I smiled, trying to hide my real feeling.

“I think I am the lucky one. I’ve never thought I will meet someone like her. She’s unique and all.” She said as I can see how she blushed.


 

I stared at her and didn’t bother to utter a single word. Yoona is also on the same boat as mine. We are both in a one sided love. She feels the same way I feel. It is really painful to be on this kind of love, Yoona, why do you have to let yourself to fall for this?


 

“Yah! Sica! Yah! Yoong!” a high pitched voiced suddenly echoed in the whole classroom. I turned to the owner of that voice and sent her my icy glare.

“Tiffany yah, what is wrong?” Yoona asked and smile. Do you know how lucky you are Tiffany? If only you know.

“We’ll be joining our Christmas trip! Taengoo listed our names.” She exclaimed. She is really annoying. Does she knows that she is hurting Yoona with that? I wanted to cover from talking things about her and Taeyeon but having Yoona next to me is not a good thing.

“Really? Wow.” Was all Yoona had said. Clearly she is hurt. Tiffany you are a fool. If I were you, I will choose Yoona over Taeyeon!

“Aren’t you coming? You two?” she asked, we both shook our heads as our answer. I really want to scold this eye smiling girl, how dare her asked us, especially Yoona? Is she really that blind for not noticing Yoona’s love for her?

“You guys are no fun.” Suddenly Taeyeon appeared. This short girl, she’s living with Yoona and had been her friends since childhood but how come she didn’t know her friend’s feelings for her girlfriend?

“They suit together, aren’t they, Taengoo yah?” Tiffany said as she starts to become clingy towards Taeyeon.

“What about we ask Yuri, if she’ll come?”Taeyeon suggested and Tiffany nodded.

“Yuri will come? I should get ready now!” Sooyoung interrupted us. I knew it, this tall stick girl had been eavesdropping our conversation. Maybe she knew that Yoona has a crush on Tiffany now. And with , I don’t and I couldn’t trust this Sooyoung.

“Yah, Sooyoung, you better not go!” Taeyeon suddenly said, making Sooyoung to send her death her glare.

“Because Seohyun will come? I knew it! You are pushing Seohyun to Yuri!” Sooyoung blurted out loud.

“BECAUSE YOU AND SEOHYUN WILL BE A TROUBLE ON YURI!” Tiffany suddenly yelled which made all of us to rub ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter