Chapter 3

Diary (YoonSic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

                Oh, I can smell Christmas now. This Christmas will be one of the best Christmas I will experience. I will celebrate it with the person I like so much, Yoona. Do you know how excited I am? I am so excited that I couldn’t sleep last night. I couldn’t think of what to wear tonight, too bad that my dorm mates aren’t here to tell me to calm down and help me. Well, they just joined that freaking Christmas trip of our school and they left me here. :( But it’s totally fine, at least, I have Yoong as my date. Speaking of her, she texted me earlier today to meet her near Han River. Oh gosh that romantic place.

Love lots,

J <3

*****

-FLASHBACKS-

“You really don’t want to come?” Yuri asked me, picking her things.

“It’s not that I don’t want to come. I just don’t think I’ll enjoy the trip.”

“Leave her, Yul! Jess, isn’t a socialize type of a person. And besides, she has Yoona to be with her tonight.” She teased and I sent her my icy glare.  “Will you be really okay?” Tiffany asked me as if she is really concerned at me. I just nodded at her and gave me a light hug.

“Hey, hey, where’s the fun?” Yuri asked us as she joined the hug. After some seconds, we broke it and we laughed. I told her that they’ll be late if they won’t leave now.

 

So here I am alone at this big dorm, waiting for the clock to strike at 5pm so that I can meet my princess. I roamed around our dorm, completely bored. I wonder what Yoona is doing at this hour. Is she also waiting for the clock to strike at 5? Jessica, you’re dreaming again. She won’t do that unless you’re Tiffany. So I ended up watching boring shows on television. I was about to sleep when my phone suddenly rang. I checked it and it is a text message from Yoona.

Unnie, 5pm, okay? See you there.

You don’t have to remind, Yoong. I texted her back with a blank message and she replied it with a “:P”

 

The alarm clocked I set had finally alarmed. Its 4:30 already, I have to get ready now. Of course, I don’t want to keep Yoong waiting. So for the first time in my life, I hurriedly fixed myself and I even run so that I could catch a taxi. But damn, I’ve never thought that it is already a rush hour as many people are fighting over getting a taxi. Luck isn’t also on my side as my car was brought to a repair shop so I have to wait here and fought with other people. It took me 25 minutes, before I could finally ride on a taxi. I even have to use my aegyo on a ert old man to let me ride the taxi first. It was really disgusting doing that.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

*****

Dear Diary,

It’s the 26th of December now. My hands are trembling, and my face is covered with tears. I thought it will be one of the most special Christmas I’ll experience but it turned out to be the opposite way around. I couldn’t believe on what happened. Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Sooyoung had returned from their Christmas trip and they didn’t even finish the entire trip. They’ve tried to console me and all but I don’t want to talk to them. I am sorry Yoong. Your unnie was really a fool. It was my fault. I should be the one you place now!

J 3

*****

-FLASHBACKS-

I’d arrived on our meeting place late but I couldn’t see any Yoona around. She sent me a text message telling me that she will be late because something from her part time job had suddenly come up. I sighed as I sat on a vacant bench. How long am I going to wait for her? I don’t care about it anymore. I used to despise people who are late but Yoona’s an exclusion from that. All of my rules in life were nothing when it comes to Yoona. She totally melted me down.

 

It’s already 11:55 now. I spent my boredom giving i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter