Chapter 4: Yoona's POV

Diary (YoonSic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

Today’s the first day of my college life. It’ll be a painful road, to be exact. My parents had enrolled me to a public college school for the first time. Their reason? So that I will be able to know what is the public taste. Being a company heiress is really crazy. I lazily went out from my room just to be greeted by my childhood friend, Taeyeon. She really despised going to public school because she thinks that the surroundings isn’t that great. Well, I’ve just threatened her that I’ll kill my own self if she didn’t join me and our other friend, Seohyun. Being a caring best friend to me, she has left to choice but to say yes.

“We’re going to be late, Yoong. Hurry up!” She commanded. Her mother like attitude was still with her.

“Yes, ma’am!” I salute and she playfully hit my shoulder. “Aww!” I pretended to be hurt but I guess she didn’t buy it.

“Yah, hurry up!”

*****

As soon as I entered our school, eyes were pinned on us. I don’t know if we look like a mess or someone who isn’t belonged here. Taeyeon whispered something to my ears and I just nodded. She told me to hurry up to get on our classroom and we did that. As soon as we stepped inside our classroom, giggling people can be seen. It was as if they’ve seen a famous celebrity entering the room.

“I told you not to drag me in this type of school.” Taeyeon whispered again as we sat on the vacant seat.

Not long enough, our professor had entered our classroom, he didn’t bother to let us introduce ourselves first as he proceeded directly on our lesson. He was explaining something when the door suddenly opened, revealing a beautiful brunette girl. She greeted our professor and sat at the back, next to her friends? I guess.

 

I glanced at her direction. Beautiful wasn’t the enough word to describe her. She is the true epitome of beauty. I couldn’t believe that I will be able to see someone like her in the first day of class. Maybe I am just really lucky? I guess? She sent me icy glare. I’ve been caught. I hurriedly fixed my eyes in front, on the board.

 

“I should thank you now for dragging me here. Gosh, beautiful girls.” Taeyeon unnie suddenly giggled. Oh yes, I and my friends are biual. We don’t care if it is a girl or a boy as long as our love is pure.

“Well, you owe that to me.” I mumbled.

 

So our day ended up like that.

More days had past and it was still like that until our professor asked us to do a partner assignments. Luckily, I was paired up with Jessica. Yes, Jessica was the name of the brunette girl, who was late at the first day of class. I get a chance to know her more and the title ‘Ice Princess’ isn’t suited for her. She is a warm girl inside and that she is displaying that cold aura was for her to protect herself from being hurt.

 

Days passed and we are already used to on being seatmates. I come to school earlier than Taeyeon and Seohyun just to greet her first. But I noticed that as days goes by and little by little she comes to school earlier than me. I wonder why? Her friends, Yuri and Tiffany told us how lazy she is, to wake up early. But it looks like a sudden turn around had happen. I even caught her glancing at me too many times. This is crazy. Every glance I caught makes my heart to race that I couldn’t even face her.

 

Every day after class, I secretly follow her. Not that I am stalking her, I am just making sure that she’ll go home safe. I don’t know if she already have a clue but I guess she still haven’t. And every time I went home Taeyeon and Seohyun are flooding me questions like how my stalking goes. I told them for like a thousands of time that I am not stalking her but they didn’t believe on me.

 

How can I tell her that I love her when every time I try, there is always something coming up?

 

One day, our class had ended already, I woke her up and she thanked me. She was ready to go when I held her wrist. She looked back at me and I was about to tell her that I love her but other words came to my mouth.  Blame this coward mouth of mine. She bid me goodbye and here I go again, following her secretly.

 

I saw her sighing like there is something not good came up so I gather all of my strength to approach her and asked to have a walk with me. I wanted her to feel that I am here for her and that she can tell me anything. We’ve done few chats and I noticed her spacing out maybe I am a boring person to talk to? Luckily my phone had ringed, it was call from Sunny unnie, and she was asking me to report on her company. Yes, I’ve applied on a part time job. I wanted to buy something for Jessica using my own money maybe by that, she’ll be proud of me. So I told her that I have to go and based on her reaction, it seems like it was totally fine with her.

“Unnie, you look cute when you’re spacing out!” I yelled back before I run fast. Truthfully, my heart never skipped a beat that time.

 

Days passed and I am already looking tired from lacked of sleep. Sunny unnie gave me too many works though, she feels sorry for it. Taeyeon unnie was already worried for me and she told me that I am growing weak. I told her many times that I am fine and that she should focus on her relationship with Tiffany unnie. I guess, I am the only one left in the so called ‘coward zone’. Well, our youngest friend, Seohyun had been following Yuri and was being expressive towards her love for her. And as I’ve mentioned, Taeyeon unnie, she is already dating Tiffany unnie. I am really a coward.

 

Another day comes, I entered the classroom and I was greeted by Jessica. I am sick that time and even though my doctor told me to rest, I just couldn’t take a day without seeing Jessica. I think I had fallen deeply in love with this girl. She asked me what was wrong on me and I told her everything minus the name of my crush. I noticed her stare at me and it almost gave me a heart attack. Luckily, Tiffany unnie interrupted us.

 

Our class ended and as usual, I woke up Jessica. She bid me farewell and I followed her secretly. I saw her sitting on a seesaw and she looks like a child. I was smiling like a fool when Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie suddenly approached me.

“Yah, Yoong, you should join her now!” Taeyeon unnie urged me.

“Yeah, look, she feels lonely now. Poor Jess.” Tiffany unnie added. Why these two have to disturb me? But I guess they’re right. I should approach her and be with her.

“Go! Go!” Tiffany unnie suddenly pushed me.

 

I took a breath. This is it Im Yoona, you can do it.

 

“Ah, the day is so beautiful.” I suddenly said. I didn’t know why out of all words, it was the thing that went out from my mouth. I sat on the seesaw next to hers, not leaving my eyes on her. Is she aware of how beautiful she is? I guess not. She stared at me. Those beautiful eyes didn’t leave me. I asked her what she is doing there alone and she responded with all honesty drawn on her face. I smiled at her and told her weird things about moon and the star. Coward, Yoona, coward… To change our topic I’ve asked her what she will do on Christmas, I knew she wouldn’t join that Christmas trip and if she is willing, we will spend our Christmas together. So she answered me that she’ll be alone. This is it.

 

“Let’s celebrate it together.” I asked her. But it sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter