Chapter 1: Beginning

Diary (YoonSic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Dear Diary,

                I was so happy today. My crush had just tapped my shoulder and smiled at me. Oh gosh if she only knew that my heart was jumping that time. And when she talked to me it sends butterflies to my stomach. Every glance to her was making me go crazy. She is perfect. Too perfect… So our class ended and she asked me if I want to have a walk with her since it was still early. Everything’s perfect until her phone rung and told me that she has to go. But it’s okay at least I had a time with her alone though it really saddened me.

 

*****

-FLASHBACKS-

 

Jessica’s POV

 

As soon as I entered our classroom my eyes were looking for the person I really I wanted to see. But I guess she was still isn’t around. I took my seat and yawned. To be honest I am still sleepy but because I was too excited to talk to her again, I couldn’t help but to wake up earlier than my dorm mates.

 

“Hey, Sica.” Someone familiar tapped my shoulder, waking me up from my deep thoughts. I turned my gaze to that person and as I expected, it was her. Her innocent face, her doe eyes, her fair skin, and that precious smile of her, are some of the reason why she was named as the darling of this school. She got the attention of every single student here, girl or boy, whenever she passed by them, that is the so called Yoona effect.

 

“Hi Yoong.” I greeted her back, earning smile from her. That smile was taking my life away little by little.

“How are you, Sica unnie?” she asked me, still that beautiful smile was on her beautiful face.

“I am fine. What about you?” I asked her back. She sat next to me before answering my question.

“I am doing well. The winter season is coming. What do you think about it?” she asked me again.

“That means Christmas I coming. Everyone is giving love… I love Christmas.” I mumbled and her doe eyes caught my eyes. It totally caught me off guard. I can feel my heart was beating faster and faster like it wanted to get out from my chest.

“Yeah, giving love.” She mumbled as her stare at me went intense.

“Don’t you love Christmas, Yoong?” I asked her.

“Who wouldn’t love Christmas?” she asked me, her doe eyes was still on me.

I suddenly turned my gaze to the other way. I have to stop this eye to eye battle because if not, she might notice that I feel something for her. But I can feel that her doe eyes were still staring at me. If she keeps doing this, I might melt.

 

“There is someone who doesn’t like it.” A husky voice from one of my dorm mates suddenly appeared. We turned to her and smiled at her. Yoona smiled at her, Tiffany you’ll gonna pay for it. Yoona’s smile belongs to me.

“Tiffany unnie.” Yoona pouted.

“Tiffany doesn’t like Christmas because Taeyeon was always out of town and celebrating her Christmas with her family.” My other dorm mate named, Yuri also appeared from Tiffany’s back.

“Yah Kwon Yuri who told you say that?” Tiffany hit her.

“Am I not allowed to say what I wanted to say?” Yuri asked her back.

 

I sighed as I stared at the girl sitting next to me. I noticed how she stares at Tiffany. I will lie if I said I didn’t feel jealousy growing inside of me. With how she stares at Tiffany, does she also like her? That question will never leave my mind until she personally admitted it to me.

 

“Hey, what going on here?” Taeyeon, Yoona’s dorm mate suddenly appeared. Tiffany linked her arm on her and pouted.

“Yah, Taengoo, our school will have a Christmas camping, do you want to join?” She asked with her trademark eye smile.

“My parents told me that they’re tired of seeing me during Christmas so I guess, I will?” Taeyeon answered, making Tiffany really happy to the point of planting her kisses everywhere in her baby face.

“Ewww.” Yuri suddenly exclaimed. “Get a room and do that there.”

“Get a life, Know Yuri!” Tiffany almost hit her but she was fast enough to dodge it.

 

Finally, our school bell rung, all students including the three of them went to their respective seats and or classrooms. As soon as Yuri too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter