I Shouldn't Have Done This

Do We Have A Happy Ending?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Who cares?" minho said

"What? ha!" yoona said angrily

 

"You don't care? well, if you will said that we don't have a heart. Then, what will we call you?" yoona added

"Anything you want" minho said and leave

"Yah! don't you dare turn your back on me! Yah! Aish!" yoona shouted

 

At the park where yuri have a seat on a bench and keep on crying

 

Yuri's POV:

"Minho, what did I do? why are you treating me like this? I thought you love me, but--- why are you doing this? don't you know that I'm hurting? please, stop doing this, stop hurting my feelings. Because no matter what you do I still love you"

~End of POV~

 

While yuri is sitting on a bench crying and crying. Minho accidentally saw her because he also plan to go on the park. And when he saw yuri crying, he don't know why but he was hurt. He was hurt seeing yuri crying, he was about to go near her, but then he immediately stop.

 

Minho's POV:

"Wait, why am I hurting? and why do I care so much at her? I should stop this"

~End of POV~

 

Minho then turn around and leave. Leaving yuri crying with pain.

After that, minho then go home late at night, as usual. But yuri was still awake because she want to say something at minho. And when minho open the door, yuri was there approaching.

 

"What is it?" minho said in a drunk tone

"Your drunk again" yuri said

"Then?" minho said and yuri was speechless. So, minho just pass by her

 

"Minho, can we talk?" yuri said and minho stop his footsteps

"What is it about?"

"About us"

"Okay, what about us?"

"Why are you doing this? are you not afraid that I'm going to tell this to my family and your family?"

"I don't care, you won't say it, anyway. But even if you say it, I still don't care. That would be perfect! because we will be divorce"

"What is wrong with you? or I should say, what is your problem with me?"

"Many"

"What? then, tell me! even if we will end this conversation the whole day. Just tell me! one by one! because I really want to know it minho. I really have to know it! please..."

"Then, how about you tell me what you did wrong that all this time you keep it as a secret? how about that? then, maybe you will know why I'm treating you like this"

"What?"

"Oh, stop with the denial fact yuri because it ! don't you know that?"

"What? minho, I don't understand of---" she was cut off

"Why can't you say anything? did you remember of what the two just did now? do you remember?"

"I'm sorry minho, I'm very very sorry. I was just---" she was cut off

"Your so desperate to get me, huh? Is that what you want to say?"

"Minho, I'm sorry. But that was all in the past now, and maybe krystal find another man now because if she still loves you. She will come back, but she didn't"

"But if the two didn't interrupt in our relationship. There's still a possibility that we are still together. But what did you do yuri? your my childhood friend and I treated you as my little sister now. But why did you do that?"

"Well, that's the problem minho! You just treat me like your little sister, but I so much like you at that time that I was really desperate to get you. And now, I don't just like you, I also love you now minho! Is it wrong that I did that because of my love for you?"

"Yes, of course that was wrong yul! you know how much I love Krystal, but why did you did that?"

"Because I love you! I love you minho! And trust me, I really force myself to stop this feeling because I know that you really love krystal that much. But I can't hide and keep it anymore, it feels like my heart is going to burst, everytime I will see you with Krystal. I can't keep myself of getting jealous because I'm always number two for you, and she's always number one because she's always your priority no matter what. So, you can't blame me for doing that! And now that I've got you, I thought I'm going to be happy. But I was wrong, because you still don't love me"

"Yes, you are right. I don't love you"

"I know, but what does Krystal have that I don't have minho?" yuri said and it turn a silence for a while.

 

"If you will love someone else, you will understand me" 

Minho said and leave. And yuri just keep on crying and crying

 

Yuri's POV:

"So, this is the reason why your doing this to me minho? is that the reason? but, you don't have to do this all this time minho. I'm hurting..."

~End of POV~

 

Minho's POV:

"I'm sorry yuri, I know that you did wrong but I did too much. And I know that, I just can't forget it and forgive you. It's hard to do it. I hope you understand me, but I think you can't understand me after all this time that I gave you so much pain. I hope this thing will end sooner or later, so that the both pain and hurt in our hearts will be soon healed. And I hope that someday, I can forgive you and you can forgive me. So that we can start with a new beginning"

~End of POV~

 

After that conversation, the both of them starts to sleep. Minho sleep on the couch and yuri sleep on their bed. It's really obvious that the both of them can't sleep after of what happen. But later, they were able to sleep. And early in the morning, there was an unexpected people who came. And minho was the one who open the door.

 

"Appa? umma? halmoni?" minho was shocked

"Yes, it's us and why do you looked so shocked that you've seen a ghost?" appa said

"Of course, I would get shocked because you didn't tell you would come?"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. We just decided to visit here because we are going to have a vacation for three weeks. And we are going to the airport now. So, we decided to come and tell the both of you. But where is yuri?" grandma said

"Ha? yuri? oh, she's upstairs. She's still sleeping"

"Oh, is that so?"

"Deh..."

 

"Halmoni?" a voice said

"Hi sweety?" grandma said and yuri immediately come running to her grandma and hug her tightly

 

"I miss you so much" yuri said while crying

"I miss you, too sweety. But why are you crying?"

"Nothing, I was just happy and at the same time, I really miss you that it made me cry when I was able to see you now. Also you, brother" yuri said as she look at her brother

 

"I miss you too, noona" wonil said

(they remove the hug)

"But why are you here?" yuri asked happily

"Oh, we're going to have a vacation for three weeks somewhere in the place of South Korea. So, we decided to come here to check on both of you" minho's mother said

"Jinjja? three weeks?"

"Deh..." grandma replied

"But why did you all decided to have a vacation?"

"Nothing, we just feel bored staying in our houses. So, we decided to have a vacation"

"Aahhh... arasso"

"Noona, gwaenchaneyo?" wonil said

"Ha?" yuri was scared

"Deh, your eyes is swollen. Did you cry?" grandma asked

"Oh, gwaenchana. I just cry because I was watching a tragic story last night, that's why"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter