Meeting the Girlfriend

Dealing With Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  When Minseok received a text that his girlfriend, Hana, was coming over, he panicked, but only for a moment. Normally, his apartment would be a complete mess and when Hana comes unannounced and notices how dirty it was, she would scold him and make him clean everything up with her. However, with Lu Han as a roommate, the place was nice and tidy. Everyday when the two came back from class, Lu Han would clean as much as he could, and if he didn't finish one thing one day, he would complete it the next.

  As Minseok got ready in the only restroom in the apartment, Lu Han was out in the livingroom watching TV. Through the door, Minseok could hear his ugly laugh echoing the whole room. He rolled his eyes. It's been a week since Lu Han moved in and not once has he got decent sleep. In the middle of the night, Minseok felt Lu Han's body inching closer and closer and he would have to shove his face away from him. Lu Han didn't wake up from that to Minseok's dismay. In the mornings, Lu Han would forget to close the door, so Minseok could either hear him cooking, laughing, or talking to his friends back in his hometown. It was quite annoying. The only time he didn't see Lu Han was when they went out for classes. They didn't attend the same university and left the apartment at different times, but they would somehow end up returning home at the same time.

  As Minseok was covering up his eyebags, he heard Lu Han yell, "Baozi! Your girlfriend is here!" 

  He twitched at the nickname. He honestly didn't understand how Lu Han came up with that nickname, but ever since he did, that was the only name Minseok heard when they were talking. After doing some final touches, he left the restroom and found his girlfriend and Lu Han talking. She laughed and playfully slapped him on the arm.

  Minseok couldn't help but feel his heart beat loudly inside his chest, and his cheeks flushed. He couldn't tell if it was because he was jealous that Lu Han was making her laugh or because he was in love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter