First Night

Dealing With Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Minseok was sleeping peacefully until he heard a certain someone groaning beside him. It was an easy fix, so he turned to his side, facing away from Lu Han and threw his pillow over his ears. Much better. He closed his eyes and let his mind drift. That is until he felt a hard arm smack him across his shoulder. "What the ?" He screeched and sat up.

  Lu Han was actually a deep sleeper and didn't hear or feel anything. He simply smacked his lips and turned to his side.

  Minseok threw himself back and closed his eyes.

  "Honey," Lu Han cooed and giggled. He turned again, but this time instead of just wrapping his arms around Minseok, he also had his leg grip him. Without letting go, Lu Han pulled him closer until their bodies pressed together.

  Minseok could feel everything. He felt the body heat emitting from both of them. He felt Lu Han's warm breath against his neck. But most of all, he felt something poking his lower back. Surprisingly, Lu Han was stronger than he looked. As Minseok tried to wiggle his way out of his grasp, he ended up getting squeezed even tighter. "Oh my ing-" Minseok started, but was cut off when Lu Han shifted and slightly ed him. He felt a tingle go through his body. The last and only thing he could think of that would wake Lu Han was right in his hands. He smacked the pillow right at Lu Han's face and threw himself forward just as the death grip loosened.

  However, it wasn't the pillow that woke Lu Han. It was Kim Minseok as he crashed onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter