Strong Heart

My busy life....needs love.

 

A few days later the first episode of JAMG’s show aired, all the boys were seated around the nice, thin 60 inch TV in the living room. The episode started with them introducing their self, then a few minutes into the show, it was them writing a song, saying jokes which caused them to laugh, but then……

This part shocked them, it was Taesung talking to Jessica, the little awkward moment they had, the eye contact that was recorded, the part where Jessica was listening to their conversation, everything was recorded. That day everybody in the industry new Taesung liked Sica.

 

At that time, SNSD was watching that show too, they all laughed at Jessica’s moment with Taesung, they teased Jessica for not checking here surroundings before talking to Taesung.

“HAHAHA! Its so obvious! Everybody is gonna know you guys like each other” Tiffany told Jessica and stuck her tongue out.

“Aish! Im not worried, If MBC See’s this I hope they put me in We got married with him” Sica replied with a wink.

“They’re not gonna let that happen because two people from the same company isn’t allowed” Hyohyeon retorted.

 

Back in JAMG’s dorm. They were watching “We got married” They started to tear up as they were watching Taemin and Naeuns final episode, they were a fan of this couple, their tears weren’t tears of sadness, but tears of Joy, Taemin and Naeun wouldn’t need to be hindered by WGM anymore. Everyone in the Industry knows that Taemin and Naeun are in a relationship, Taesung wished he could be in a relationship like that with Jessica. If only he knew what was coming his way.

 

The day of filming Strong Heart came, when the boys walked in, They looked around the beautiful set, it was built in a way too resemble the way it looked during the YG special, people were to sit with other people, The boys saw Shinee’s Taemin in one area talking to Kai, In another area, Seungi was talking to Yoona and Taeyeon, the audience were just arriving, sitting down. Everything was ready. Suddenly, two arms pulled Taesung away from his group without any of s noticing.

He was then led to a room by Sooyoung and Tiffany.

“You like Jessica right?” Sooyoung asked Taesung in a fierce tone.

“Uhmmmm…”Taesung was so confused, he didn’t know if the SNSD members will like him for Jessica, he didn’t know how to answer.

“Come on! We wont hurt you if you do” Tiffany tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Well, yeah…. But, Im just a fan okay” Taesung replied with a smile.

“Alright, We like you for her to be honest, she’s been bugging us to help her find someone” Tiffany started…

“Yeah! Ever since the news broke out that Me and Yoona were in a relationship with people, She got so pissed, now she’s been trying to be the next one to find someone” Sooyoung continued, Taesung got so confused, does Sica like him? He doesn’t know, and he’s sure, Sica will never like someone like him.

“Get ready everybody, were starting in 7 minutes” A voice from outside the room was heard, All three of them quickly went back to the stage area, when Taesung got there he saw s already sitting at their spot.

“Hehe that Maknae!” He saw Kyung Go sitting next to HyoHyeon, Kyung Go was one of the best dancers in the group, Kyung Go had a big crush on HyoHyeon. For the most part, all the JAMG members asked Taesung to help them get closer to their crushes, To Taesung it’s a hard task, all 6 of s like different girls from different groups

 

Kyung Go likes HyoHyeon

Jan Jin likes Minah from Girls Day

Ju Rin likes Chorong from A pink

Hyun Woo likes Hyosung from SECRET

And Jung Soo likes Jisook from rainbow.

 

He was standing there in the middle of the stage thinking of how hard this task is, suddenly he went back to reality when one of the PD’s told him to go sit down, he was dumbfounded, just standing there so embarrassed, the audience giggled a bit, he could see s laughing, Taesung still didn’t know where to sit. Suddenly he noticed that there was only one spot left, and it was next to Jessica, She was smiling at him. Quickly he went to her and did a 90% bow, when people saw him, they started whispering to each other how respectful he is, he then took his seat.

“Alright verybody! 3….2….1” The PD yelled, after that the audience started clapping as Seungi did the intro.

“Welcome everybody to the Strong Heart SME special!” Suengi announced, the audience and the idols clapped once more.

“Alright! This is the first time Strong Heart is airing since last year! Today we have really special guests, and SME’s new boy group JAMG!” When Seungi said that, all the fan girls in the audience started cheering.

“Lets talk to the leader, Taesung!”

“Anyeong! I am Taesung, leader of JAMG” When Taesung finished his sentence all the other members stood up from where they were sitting.

“HELLO!” They all greeted which caused all the fan girls in the audience to go wild.

“Wooow! You guys haven’t even debuted and you already have a lot of fans” Seungi admired this new group, the popularity this group has earned in a few days is really amazing. A few minutes into recording, when he noticed that Jessica was giggling, she was looking at something, quickly Taesung checked what she was looking at, and it was a nice looking banner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he saw the banner he noticed how it said, “you guys are cute together, please date!”

He couldn’t believe that people don’t even know him, and still they are pairing him with Sica, he was happy, but he soon remembered that their contracts wouldn’t let them, He decided to just not think about it and just let it pass. Suddenly the topic of We Got Married Came up because Seohyun talked about how she had fun and she said that she wants one of her Unnies to be on the show, other than Taeyeon.

Seungi suddenly asked Taesung “If you were to be on the show, who would you want to be on the show with?”

“Well, I want it to be one of the SNSD Sunbae” Taesung cleverly replied, he thought he would be able to run away from the question of who exactly, but he was wrong.

“Who exactly?” Jesscia who was sitting next to him asked, while everyone was focused on Taesung, Jessica caressed Taesungs back, and without even thinking Taesung looked at Jessica, smiled and said “Of course it’s you Sica”.

“They should show up on WGM!” The fan from earlier who was holding the SungSic poster yelled.

“I agree! I would like to see how they would act!” Taeyeon exclaimed, all the other guests that were there liked the idea too.

“I would give him some tips” Taemin suggested.

“Haha! What tips?” Key asked, everybody laughed.

 

A few hours later after filming, all the guests bowed to the PD’s and said thank you. JAMG Went to their waiting room as this was their last schedule of the day. They soon got a text from Jay Chu.

Your schedules are done, I’ll be there to pick you guys up in 30 minutes.

 

They were all bored so they decided to play on their phones. A few minutes later, Taesung got a text from a random number.

Hey TAE! Its me Sica :D Would you like to go for dinner with me later?

Without hesitation Taesung replied.

Of course! I would go, where do you want to meet?

She replied a few minutes later.

Actually just come get me now, I’ll ask for my car and we’ll just go, Is that fine with you??”

OMG! Im gonna get a ride with Jessica! Taesung thought to himself!

Of course that fine, Its more than fine! ITS GREAT! :D

He replied. Taesung was so excited, he couldn’t wait, He quickly made his way to SNSD’s waiting room, and accidentally without knocking he just walked in, what he saw shocked him…..