Prologue page 2

My busy life....needs love.

The following days were torture for him, he kept telling his self not worry about it because he will surely debut, but the fear of not being able to meet the SMEnt standards was consuming him every day. A few weeks later, the day of his departure arrived, April 1, 2007.

“We’ll skype okay!” Taesungs mom yelled at him as she pulled him into a tight hug.

“Yes! Mom I promise, MOM! When you’re sick go to the doctor, don’t tell yourself your fine, I wont be there to take care of you, only Uncle will so do as he says please” Taesung reminded his mom. With that being said he hugged his mom tight before he went to the aiport.

 

“All passengers for flight G2 heading to Korea please proceed to the assigned gates”

Taesung made his way to the gate where he will board the plane, he saw people who were accepted in to SMent from last month’s audition, and he wondered if Kris would be on the same plane. When he got to his seat and finished arranging his bag on the cabinet above he comfortably laid back, relaxed and waited for the plane to take off, there was an empty seat next to his so he guessed that nobody else would sit there, he guessed wrong.

“Taesung! Anyeong it’s me Kris!” Taesung saw the same kid he recently became friends with, Kris had recently colored his hair brown, it didn’t suit him HAH!

“Anyeong Kris! Where are you sitting?” Taesung asked Kris curiously.

“Im sitting here” Kris pointed at the empty seat next to Taesung.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah”

“Come on then! What are you doing just standing there, you’re blocking the way!”

Kris realized he was standing in the middle of the aisle with people waiting for him to sit down, he quickly put his bag in the cabinet above and sat on the empty seat, Taesung and Kris started talking about the topic of rap again until the plane took off.

 

11 hours later……

 

The plane G2 finally landed in Korea. After a few minutes all trainees has grabbed their bags and headed outside of the airport waiting for the company car that will bring them to their respective apartments, there was 5 male trainees and 4 female trainees, one of the female trainees was checking Kris out.

“Tae, that girl is checking me out, dang!” Kris exclaimed at Taesung.

“Woow, wasn’t she the same girl who was staring at you throughout the flight, you lucky bastard!”

A few more minutes later a total of 5 big vans came, A man came out the 1st big van.

“Anyeonghaseyyo! Im Jay Chu, I will be managing all of you guys…..all the trainees...” The guy introduced himself in a worried voice which caused everybody to laugh.

“Hehehe! Come on guys we’ll bring you to your apartments” He exclaimed as everybody went in to their vans.9 boys in each of the 2 vans (the vans were big) And 7 girls in each of the 3 remaining vans. The vans drove to the Chongdam-dong area, after 30 minutes the vans stopped in front of a big apartment building, when all the trainees got out, the trainees who were also brought here from China were there, and of course the local trainees were there too, Jay Chu the manager guy stepped out of the van and started speaking again.

“This apartment building is the same building SNSD lived in when they first debuted” Jay Chu sounded and looked like a nice person.

“Okay, I will now give you guys the list of who goes in which apartment” He then gave everybody a small piece of paper that had a list of who goes in which apartment.

 

Apartment #78                                                                                                                                   Apartment #80

Kim Joon Myun                                                                                                                                    Taesung

Kim Jong In                                                                                                                                           Ju Rin

Do Kyung Soo                                                                                                                                       Hyun Woo

Park Chanyeol                                                                                                                                      Jung Soo

Byun Baekhyun                                                                                                                                    Jan Jin

Oh Sehun                                                                                                                                              Kyung Go

Apartment #79

Kris Wu YiFan

Kim Min-seok

Lu Han

Zhang Yixing

Kim Jong-Dae

Huang Zitao       

A/N: I’m not gonna list the girl trainees because the story doesn’t revolve around them, Taesung might be friends with some female trainees in future chapters, but the story wont fully revolve around them.                                         

 

Taesung was the first person to get keys to the apartment he was assigned to, he got it first because he was at the top of the list, and everybody was told that whoever you’re assigned to will basically be like your small group as you train.

“Try not to get close to everybody you become friends though because you might not debut together” Jay Chu warned them so that they won’t be so sad when the day comes.

“Arraseo? Alright! If you need any help my number will be written on a note on the fridge in your respective apartment, there’s a telephone in each of apartment too so use that to call me while you don’t have your own personal phone yet, oh and you guys get 3 weeks of free time before you have to begin training”

 

After Jay Chu finished giving the rules and regulations, everybody went to their apartments, Taesung walked to his apartment with his “members” it was so awkward, nobody talked, it was like they hated each other, Taesung got scared that he might not get along with these people. When they got in front of the apartment one of the guys started to talk before Taesung could open the door.

“Why is it so quiet between all of us? I mean, were gonna be a team while we train, and who knows we might debut together someday?” A tall boy asked, he had a pretty high pitched voice like G-dragon, he was probably 18 years old, and he looked pretty serious when he asked.

“Well that Jay Chu hyung said that we should try to avoid getting too close to people we become friends with…” A short boy replied in a soft shy voice, this guy looked pretty young….. He was probably the youngest out of the group that was standing in front of the door.

“Come on lets figure this out once we get all settled” Taesung suggested happily, he started to notice that a fight might happen if he doesn’t act fast, so he opened the door and let everybody in.

“Meet in the living room when everybody is settled!” Taesung exclaimed and everybody heard, Taesung wanted to get to know who he was gonna live with for half his life.

All the boys went to their rooms, luckily all the rooms were separate, and so nobody had to share a room.  All the boys were unpacking their things when suddenly…..

 

“Ahhhhhh!” The soft shy voice from earlier became a loud horrified voice…. All the boys ran to find the short boy holding up a shelf that’s about to fall on him, all the boys helped him put it back the way it was.

“Hahahaha! What the heck happened” One of the boys asked, this boy had brown hair, he was wearing pretty decent clothes, he was probably wealthy Taesung thought to himself.

“Well I was trying to put this box up there but I’m too short and I couldn’t reach it” The short boy replied and stuck his tongue out which caused everybody to laugh, all the boys decided to help the short boy put all the things on the shelf just in case so that it won’t fall on him again. When they were done with the short boys room, all the boys went back to their own rooms to unpack, the short boy felt bad that he hindered his hyungs from unpacking so he grabbed some Shin Ramyun noodle packs from his bag and went to the kitchen to make them, luckily for them the whole apartment was furnished so there were bowls to use and all that. Back in Taesungs room, he was done unpacking, there was a laptop there so he quickly turned it on and got on skype to see if his mom was online, sadly she was not…..but Mmmmm, what is that beautiful smell, the last time Taesung smelled that was when he was around 7 years old.

“RAMYUN SOUP!” all the boys in the apartment yelled, they all ran outside of their room into the dining room and sat around the table, the short boy the Maknae was done cooking, he brought bowls to each person sitting around the table, Taesung who was sitting at the end of the table, like a father, he thanked the Maknae for making food and everybody else thanked the Maknae too. Everybody enjoyed their meal… when everybody was done, they all moved to the living room and sat on the couches. Still Nobody talked, no one said a word, it started to get awkward again……

“Alright, its starting to get awkward, we should introduce ourselves, I’ll start, I’m Kyung Go and I am 15” The little maknae started the conversation.

“Im Taesung and I am 20 years old” Taesung also followed, and soon the awkwardness started to go away.

“Im Ju Rin, and Im 18 years old”

“Im Jan Jin, 18 years old”

“Im Hyun Woo and Im 19 years old”

“Im Jung Soo, and im 17 years old”

 

When everybody was done they started talking about other things, like their favorite group.

 

“SNSD Is the best girl group! No one can beat them” Taesung exclaimed.

“Well I heard, YG is making a new girl group soon, their probably gonna be better than SNSD!” Jan Jin argued.

“NOOOO!” Everybody else other than Jan Jin yelled.

“YG is only good in making male groups, they’re gonna at this new girl group” Hyun Woo retorted.

“Naaahhh! Their gonna be better! And you can’t do anything about it” Jan Jin retaliated.

And just like that, the 6 boys lost awkwardness and became friends.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please sub to the story if you want to see more :D