prologue page 3

My busy life....needs love.

A few days later, the boys have become much closer through hanging out, going outside, meeting girls.

One day Taesung and Hyun Woo decided to go to Garosugil to buy some new clothes, first they got permission from Jay Chu their manager and as soon as he let them, the quickly took a bus to Garosugil.

When they got there, they quickly went to a hat shop called “Hats On” It was just a small shop that contained nice looking snap back hats, after a few minutes of looking around, Taesung found a hat that he really liked.

“Hyuny!” Taesung called Hyun Woo.

“Tae! I told you not to call me that! It makes me sound like a girl!” Taesung just a laughed at Hyuns remark.

“I like this hat! do you think I should buy it?” Taesung asked.

“Well look at the price” They quickly looked at the price and got shocked by it.

“Woah! 65,000 won!” Kyun Woo was so shocked.

“hehe! I should ask Ju Rin to buy this for me considering the fact that he’s the only one in our group that gets more than 65,000 won of allowance from his parents” Taesung joked about Ju Rins wealth a lot  

“Hahaha! I heard Kim Jun Myun is rich too!”  Kyun received some money from Kim a few days ago, Kyun had helped Kim with a few chores at their apartment thus Kyun got 40,000 won.

“Hey! He’s not in our group, so don’t take money from the guy” Taesung instructed.

“HAHAHA!” They both just laughed.

 

Meanwhile in Kims apartment, he was with Oh Sehun, watching tv. SNSD Was performing their latest single at the time “kissing you”.

“WOOOOOO!” Sehun and Kim was cheering on their sunbaes.

“Someday we will be one that stage” Sehun exclaimed.

“I agree Sehun, by that time I don’t want people to be calling me Kim” Kim told Sehun, Kim didn’t want his stage name to be Myun or Kim he has been thinking of a new name.

“Well, what about Suho” Sehun replied.

“That’s sounds good, from now on I should be called SUHO!” Suho yelled, his voice echoed through the empty apartment, all the other members were out, they were all in Garosugil, the place where Tae and Kyun was at.

“It wont be that easy KIM! You’ll have to your name on your form” Sehun retorted.

“Shutup! I’ll handle this”

 

Back in Garosugil…..

“Okay we’ll all meat up back here at the bus station at 5” Kim Jong in told all the members, Jay Chu told them to be home by 6:30.

“Arraseo!” All the other members replied, soon after they all split up in groups of 2 to go to different shops. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were thinking of a shop to go to.

“What about that hat shop over there” Baekhyun pointed at a hat shop called “hats on”

“Alright” Chanyeol agreed.

 

As they walked towards the shop 2 familiar faces walked out.

“Taesung Hyung!” Chanyeol greeted.

“Oh hey ChanBaek!”Both Tae and Kyun greeted back.

“ChanBaek? What the?” Baek asked, he didn’t want to get in pairing this early in training.

“oh I was gonna say Chanyeol and Baek but I just cut it short” Taesung replied and stuck his tongue out.

“Oh HAHHA” They all just laughed, this is where the friendship between all the boys begin.

 

A few weeks later, training began, all the trainees went to the SM building in Chongdam-dong. When they got there, they were greeted by the CEO Kim Young-min.

“Hello trainees, I would stay and chat but, Im a very busy man, Lee Soo Man might greet you guys later, be he too is busy” Kim Hyung Min looked very scary to Taesung, he looked intimidating, everybody else felt the same. When everybody went inside they were all brought over to a practice room, there was 5 practice rooms in total, but 1 of them can only be used by Artists.  When people went in to the practice room, Lee Soo Man was there with Super Juniors Donghae and Leeteuk.

“Anyeong! Trainees I am Lee Soo Man chairman of SME” Lee Soo man greeted with a smile.

“You all will be trained in this practice room, 8 hours every day 6 days a week”

 

Lee Soo Man continued talking and giving advice on how they shouldn’t give up, He said that every month you have to perform for a monthly evaluation with the group you are within your apartment

He continued to say that sometimes there will be SM artists who will be watching the monthly evaluations, Taesung was so excited to train, this is what he auditioned for, he is ready to follow his dreams.

A year later……

March 27, 2009

All the female trainees and male trainees were gathered into a theatre.

“Alright since we are all here, you would probably know that at the end of last year, Kim Min young announced to everybody that SME is preparing to Debut another female group, by the name of F(x)” Jay Chu the manager guy was standing on the stage talking.

“You will all be able to see them now, first preview live!”

 

They performed what they had prepared for their debut stage {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hvqvRzyfg}

 

Everyone liked it, at the end of the performance they introduced their selves, Sulli, Luna, Amber, Victoria, and Jessica’s little sister Krystal.

“I want a cool name like that” Jan Jin whispered to Taesung, Taesung giggled.

After the performance all trainees left and went back to the practice room and continued to train.

 

2 years later….

 

January 12, 2011

 

Everyone was gathered again at the theatre for their monthly evaluation, but something was different, it was more serious, quiet, the feeling of a competition started to arise, all the female trainees were instructed to watch the male trainees so they sat down on chairs. There were judges watching. And Specially SNSD, Shinee and Superjunior were there, when Taesung and s saw their Idols they got more nervous.All the male trainees went up on to the stage.

“Alright! Today, the winners who the judges will pick will debut in a 12 member boy group” Jay Chu was saying loudly through a mic.

“The people who don’t make it, well you could stay to train, or go home…. Alright! Lets begin” Jay Chu said in a not so happy voice, through the years of training, Jay Chu has gotten close to Taesung and his group members, he feared that these boys might leave.

Taesungs group was first, they were a gonna do a dance performance first, they were gonna perform

The leak by Tyga {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmRMAA7fic} A/N I know that team B dancing but I couldn’t find any other good the leak dance with 6 Asians dancing :P

The crowd and the judges were amazed with the performance, the crowd went wild! Hyohyeon was very impressed, Taemin was Impressed too. For Jessica she was only looking at one person, Taesung. Jessica saw the passion in the kids eyes, just like her when she was a trainee.

They loved the performance, one of the female trainees Ha Eun, has liked Jung Soo for a while, well I haven’t really introduced Jung Soo just yet, Jung is of average height, looks pretty good, and has blonde hair. Ha Eun has liked him for a while, during the dance she only looked at Jung Soo and Jung Soo noticed it.

Next was Kris’ team to go, their strength wasn’t dance, so they did a cover of Sorry Sorry Answer by Super Junior. Suho’s team did a dance and vocal cover for Super Juniors Sorry Sorry The crowd and the Judges liked all of the performances, but nobody could beat Taesungs team. The bombastic performance! All the boys were called up to the stage. The judges were gonna talk about Taesungs team first, when a secretary walked over to the table and said something to the Judges, expression on the judges face went from Happy to sad, people got so confused.

 

“Alright! Well, we loved your performance” Judge number 1 said in a happy tone.

“We would like to see more of you in the future…..”The silence at the end gave the sign that something…something was wrong.

“The CEO Kim min-young only wants Koreans and Chinese in this new group…..” Taesungs team was devastated, they were all Korean, except for Taesung, who was a half. So that would mean he wouldn’t be able to join the group…

“…. That’s not all, since only 12 will be joining, the CEO felt bad that if Taesung was the only one who couldn’t join it would be unfair, so Taesungs team will not be joining the 12, Im so sorry….” Kyung Go was the first of the 6 to cry, the Maknae, Taesung and his team’s member all went around the Maknae and hugged him. Meanwhile Suho and Kris’ team were crying in joy, that they will finally debut.

 

A few minutes later, outside of the theatre, Jay Chu approached Taesungs team who was waiting for the van to pick them up.

“Hey guys, I know you’re upset…” Jay Chu started..

“Well I spoke to Lee Soo Man, not the CEO  and he said that if you stay for 1 more year and he finds an opportunity to debut you guys, you guys will debut..”  Jay Chu continued, the sadness stayed though because, if Lee Soo Man can’t find an opportunity then they just wasted 5 years of their life….

Taesungs team all looked at each other.

“Well guys should we stay, or leave?” Taesung asked his team.

“I’ll stay” The Maknae answered, then Jan Jin and Ju Rin nodded at each other.

“We’ll stay too” Jan Jin and Ju Rin replied.

“Us too hyung! How about you?” Hyun Woo and Jung Soo continued, Taesung thought about his answer at that moment.

“We do need a leader” Kyung Go insisted.

“I’ll stay” Taesung replied.

“YAAAAAY!” Jay Chu was so happy.

“Why are you so happy hyung?” Taesung asked.

“Lee Soo Man said that if you guys stay I’ll be your manager” Jay Chu replied happily. And so 1 more year of training, all they can do now is pray and hope that they will succeed.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter, im sorry but this chapter was kind of rushed :D