Date with a princess

My busy life....needs love.

When Taesung walked into the room, all of SNSD were still , changing into some more comfortable clothes, he quickly shut the door silently so no one would notice him.

OMG! Jessica was the first person I saw! I should stop thinking like this….. Her is so nice though!!! ARGHH!! TAESUNG STOP THINKING LIKE THIS! He thought to himself. He stood outside the room for a few minutes until he heard them start talking. “Unnies! I’m going to go see what’s taking Taesung oppa so long to come here” Jessica’s voice was so cute and loud. When Jessica walked out the room, she noticed how Taesung was just standing there.

“Ohh, Oppa! Where you there the whole time? Im sorry I took so long” She asked, she was worried that he might turn her down.

“No…. uhhh….I just got here…….” He lied. The first thing Taesung noticed was that Jessica was wearing dress, it was white and it had black polka dots, it really showed off her nice legs. Jessica was really pretty, Taesung thought to himself, he was so lucky that he would be able to go eat with this princess…

“Oppa! Are you even listening?” Jessica noticed that Taesung spaced out, she found it cute.

“Uhhh! Yeah, uhmm… what did you say again?”

“Hahaha! Oppa your so cute! Come on are you ready to go?”

“Yeah, Uhmm I’ll just meat you outside, let me just get my jacket I forgot it.”

Taesung ran back to their waiting room as fast as he could. Honestly he didn’t only go back to the waiting room to get his jacket, He remembered that he didn’t tell s that he would be home a little later, s just asking if he was going on a date which Taesung just shrugged off, and of course, he want to check on himself if he looked good. He looked in the mirror as he fixed his hair, swept it to the side. He quickly changed his shirt to a two tone t-shirt, and changed his shoes to a pair of red vans sneakers, put on a grey smiley face snapback cap. after that he headed out of the building.

When he got out of the building he saw Jessica’s white BMW, he knocked on the glass and Jessica unlocked the doors and let him in.

“Come on Oppa! IM HUNGRY!” Jessica almost screamed which made Taesung laugh, Taesung was hungry too so he quickly got in. A few minutes later, Jessica stopped the car in front of a tall building, and bellow was a nice looking Korean restaurant.

“This place looks nice.” Taesung said.

“Yeah, this is Dalgaebi Seoul, I reserved us our own private room to eat in” Jessica said with a smile.

Woah! Jessica and me, eating in a private room! This is the best day ever! Taesung thought to himself which made him smile. They got out of the car and into the restaurant. They were greeted by the receptionist.

“Oh! Hello Jessica! Long time no see” The girl behin the counter greeted us.

“Yeah Eunhyoung! Long time no see.” Jessica happily replied.

“Hehe! Oh! Who’s this? Is he your boyfriend?” The girl asked with a smirk on her face. Taesung blushed, he was about to say something but Jessica said something else before he could.

“NO! Uhmm… well no! Sorry for yelling, he’s Taesung from the new group! Don’t you know him?” Jessica accidentally yelled, she was blushing too, but Taesung didn’t know why.

 

“Hahaha, Yeah I know him, I was just messing with you, you asked for private room, and so I’ll take you guys there” The girl led us into the elevator and up to the 5th floor, when we got out she led us down the corridor and into a nicely decorated room, but….. Wait, this is a hotel room, but its as big as an apartment, It’s got a living room area, a dining room area, and behind that door over there is the bedroom, this thing has everything, when Taesung turned around she saw Jessica’s friend gave Jessica a card key. The girl was quick to leave.

“Uhmm, Jessica, why are we in a hotel room?” Taesung got nervous.

“Well these are the only private rooms they have oppa, please don’t be mad at me” Jessica replied at started to pout.

“Hehe, don’t worry Sica Im not mad” Taesung replied.

“Well, Oppa! Come let’s sit down at the table, theres a telephone over there that we can use to order, and the menu is taped to the wall.”

A few minutes later*

“Alright, thanks” Taesung ended the call after ordering.

“Alright, Sica the food will be here in 15 minutes”

“Alright, uhmm, how did you get into SMent?” Jessica asked, she had so many questions about him, she wanted to know everything about him.

“Well, I lived in Canada most of my life, I auditioned, then after that I moved here” Taesung replied.

They kept on talking for few minutes until the food had arrived. Taesung had ordered Bibimbap, Jessica ordered Bulgogi and some rice. Even while eating they kept on eating.

“Really? You know Kris from EXO?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah! We met during auditions”

“Really? How was he before?”

“He was really happy, he smiled a lot”

“Really? I wonder why he acts so cold these days”

“Well that’s probably the Image he’s trying to keep”

“Yeahh…”

A little later they went into the living room part and sat on the couch, looking at each other they kept on talking.

“Uhmm, soo, remember earlier how you said Im your favorite SNSD member?” Jessica looked at Taesung straight into the eye and asked curiously.

“Well, yeah, I like you the most out of SNSD” Taesung replied, he got so nervous, he didn’t know where this conversation is heading.

“Well, do you like me more than just your favorite?” Jessica asked with a smile on her face, her face was so beautiful, Taesung had to make the right decision, If he says something wrong she could think he’s a creep….

“Ughh…. YEAH! I mean no! I mean….. I don’t know” Taesung got so nervous, but Jessica just laughed, which Taesung didn’t understand.

“Your cute you know” Jessica told him. Jessica’s smile was mesmerizing Taesung, he kept on staring every few minutes or so.

“Oh… haha” He replied sheepishly. Jessica giggled to herself again.

“Im gonna go to the washroom real quick” Jessica slowly stood up. Her foot suddenly got caught on the corner of the couch as she was standing up, she fell forwards, and she closed her eyes waiting for impact when a warm pair of hands caught her. She slowly opened her eyes and realized he face was close to Taesung’s, she quickly pushed herself away from her to prevent things from getting too awkward.

“Are you alright” Taesung asked.

“Yeah, I think I should bring you to your dorm now, it’s getting a little late” Jessica said as she got scared that Taesung might advance to quickly with her, she really didn’t know that Taesung was as innocent as her.

“Oh alright.” Taesung didn’t really want to go home yet, he wanted to spend some more time with Jessica, when he said that he had sadness written all over his face. Jessica noticed it quickly.

“Don’t worry, lets meet up again some other time” Jessica said which made Taesung happy again.

Jessica drove to Taesungs dorm.

“Hey, this is where your dorms at?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah… Why?”

“Before SNSD’s debut our dorm was here” Jessica happily replied.

“Oh, uhmm thanks for tonight” Taesung sincerely thanked Jessica.

“I should thank you” Jessica replied and quickly hugged Taesung, which shocked Taesung, he hugged her back and they stayed like that for a few minutes until Jessica let go. Awkwardness surrounded them, so Taesung just said bye again and got out of the car and into the building.

 

When Jessica couldn’t see Taesung anymore she drove off. While driving only thoughts of Taesung were flooding her mind. Taesungs smile, his laugh, and the way he acts around her, just so cute, Jessica thought to herself. When she finally got back to her dorm she quickly went to her room that she shared with Sooyoung.

“How was your date?” Sooyoung asked with a grin on her face.

“It was good, I think I should tell him I like him soon” Jessica replied.

“Yeah you should, or might just end up losing him to your sister” Sooyoung teased.

“What do you mean?” Jessica nervously asked.

“Oh you didn’t know?”

“About what?” Jessica got more nervous.

“They were caught on date a few months back! Don’t you talk to your sister?