Final Chapter

A Jerk, Mean, Arrogant Playboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hari's POV

 

My alarm had ring waking me up in the morning. My sprain ankle was already well thanks to the doctor and my brother Chanyeol.  I'll be able to attend school now after a week of being absent but I'm still a bit scared to go attend school. Ask me why? Because of the request my brother wanted me to do. I have to be girly just to impress DO KYUNGSOO.

 

Why me?

 

Why me?

 

For a week of staying home to rest, I have to hide myself from Kyungsoo. Yeol oppa has to make sure my room was close so that Kyungsoo won't be able to barge in. He even gets my assignment from Kyungsoo so that we would see each other. I had to be inside my room when Kyungsooo arrives from school. I felt like a prisoner hiding from Kyungsoo.

 

Want to know that reason why I have to hide? It was just that my brother and along with Suho oppa prepared me for their plan. Even my nerdy glasses were thrown out so that I won't use it again. Even my wardrobe they change it to a more girly. I thought they would teach Kyungsoo a lesson but why on n earth I am the one suffering?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was still on bed trying to think what I should do when I arrive in school. I already heard Kyungsoo left for school in such an early hour. But hell do I care about him. Suddenly a knock on the door distracted me in my deep thought. I knew exactly who it was, my brother Chanyeol. I slowly opened the door for him and saw a huge grin on his face. 

 

"Oppa! Don’t do that, you're creeping me out" I shouted at him.

 

"Why haven't you prepared yourself yet? Kyungsoo had already left you should~~~"

 

"I know I know oppa, you don't have to repeat it to me, and I already got it. Can you leave now? I'm going to take a shower now" I said closing the door of my room.

 

 

 

 

 

After a refreshing shower I put on my school uniform and stared at myself in the mirror. I had a lot of cosmetics in front of me and Suho oppa had taught me how to use them. I have moisturizer, BB cream, eyeliner, Lips stick, Lip balm etc. etc. I really don't wear make-up so I just go with BB cream and a little pink lipstick and a light blush and I'm good to go. Oh I nearly forgot to do my hair. I usually put it on a bun but this time I'll just let it fall. 

 

Also not that I got new clothes and new look. I also got a new school bag from Suho oppa, As usual. It may be girly but it's actually really pretty and I liked it.

 

I headed my way to the kitchen where Yeolie oppa was already waiting for me for breakfast. As I entered the kitchen I immediately noticed my brother’s jaw slightly drop seeing my new look.

 

"So how do I look oppa?" I asked him.

 

"WOAH! You're a babe Hari" he complimented showing two thumbs up.

 

 

 

 

 

We both ate our breakfast and headed our way to school. We were already entering the school and I felt my hands form cold sweats and my heart was already pounding rapidly in my chest. Can I do this or can I not? 

 

"Relax Hari, just have confidence in yourself" oppa whispered to me and we separated ways.

 

You can do this Park Hari. Just think of it as a sweet punishment to that Jerk, Playboy Do Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

I entered the room with my head up high pretending that I have confidence with my new look. Well I got to practice on that. My classmates gasp seeing me in my new look which was a good sign that step one of the plans was actually working. I noticed that the jerk was not in his chair, he must have gone out to hell I care. I took my seat and relaxed waiting for our teacher to start. 

 

A few minutes later Kyungsoo was dashing inside the room and paused upon seeing me. He started at me stunned to his feet gaining giggles from our female classmates. He just stood there staring until the teacher arrived.

 

"Ya! Do Kyungsoo, what are you doing standing there in front like an idiot? GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT!" Our teacher Mrs. Kang shouted making him rush to his chair.

 

I just sit still like nothing actually happened and listened to Mrs. Kang but only to be recognized by her. "Oh nice to see you again Hari, you look beautiful today" she said making me blush.

 

"Kamsahabnida songsaenim" I bowed thanking her.

 

 

 

Our class started and I noticed that Kyungsoo was still staring at me stupidly. Was he really that amazed how I looked? He stared at me and not even listening to Mrs. Kang. It was started to feel awkward since he was just seated next to me because he was my desk mate. I turn to him telling him to stop staring at me.

 

"Wow four eyes, I never expect to see you this pretty after getting prisoned for a week inside your room, Did you gain a boyfriend in your room?" he teased.

 

He even had to be such an idiot and it was pissing me off. Suho oppa and Chanyeol oppa told me to control my temper so I just took a deep breath and turn to him only to see a chalk hit his head.

 

"OWW!" he whined rubbing his forehead.

 

"DO KYUNGSOO, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY CLASS A COMEDY MOVIE?" Mrs. Kang shouted at him.

 

So it was Mrs. Kang who threw the chalk. Everyone chuckled at Kyungsoo including me, serves him right for teasing me.

 

 

 

 

 

D.O's POV

 

Hari? Park Hari, Was it really her? WOW! She looks cute no BEAUTIFUL. I never thought she was this beautiful. I didn't realize that I was already standing in-front of the class looking so stupid just staring at Hari. I only gain back to my senses when Mrs. Kang shouted at me making me rush towards my desk, our desk.

 

I wanted to focus on the lesson but she was too distracting. I had to say something but I only ended up teasing her just then a hard chalk hit my head from Mrs. Kang. Everyone in class started to chuckle including Hari.

 

Way to go Do Kyungsoo for impressing Hari

 

 It was already lunch break and I know those queenka will be asking me to eat with them but I wanted to eat with Hari. I had a lot of questions in my mind why was she suddenly changed her image. I know that she hates to be given attention by other people most especially being acknowledge as Chanyeol's sister, But why was she looks like that?

 

"Hari, Want to eat lunch together?" I asked shyly.

 

She turns to me and looks at me with a blank face. Please say yes please.

 

"Sure" She answered. What did she just say yes without any arguments? GREAT!

 

Wait a minute, why do I fell do excited to spend lunch with her when she just change her image? or was I just new to this attitude of her?

 

We headed to the cafeteria and I volunteered to buy lunch for her. She just sat there not even bother to argue with me. I kind of liked it.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

It took Hari by surprise that Kyungsoo actually invite4d her to have lunch with him. It was usually him and those queenka but this time it was just her and him. 

 

Chanyeol and Suho who was seated at the far end of table observing Hari and Kyungsoo. Huge grin can be seen in their faces knowing their plan had started to work as according to their plan. Kyungsoo immediately fell for their trap, it was just a little mouse caught in a mouse trap for getting attracted by the cheese.

 

A few weeks passed, Kyungsoo had started to spend more time with Hari. All he does was ask Hari what she wanted, what were their assignments asked for her help with some lessons. A simple excuse just to be with her. It was like Hari had casted a spell on him that he couldn't escape. Was it already love that he actually felt? He never even bother giving attention to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter