Chapter 1

A Jerk, Mean, Arrogant Playboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, Park Ha Ri was just the nerd at school. You just wore a spectacle because you don’t want attention. Everyone just ignore you, but if they know that you were a sister from one of the kingka at your school. You don’t want to image what happen. You’ve your own beauty. You just wore spectacle when you’re out or at school only. Other than that you don’t wear. You don’t believe in friends especially LOVE! You hate it because of your parents. They abandoned you and Chanyeol in a small street but luckily someone who was kind enough picked you and your brother. She treats you and your brother like her own children. She has a son too, who is a kingka like Chanyeol and a bestfriend of your brother.

“Yah, Park Chan Yeol! Hurry or you’ll late to school! I’m going now… It’s not---” Hari said expressionless and want to walk away but got cut by D.O who dashed into his room. Hari, stood there and stared at him. “What do you want?” Hari casually and walked past him. “RESPECT ME, WILL YA?! Nerd…” He yelled and blocked me from walking. “What…GO AWAY!!! YOU ALWAYS DISTURBED ME!!! GO SMOOCH WITH A GIRL OR WHAT!!!” Hari yelled and pushed him until he fell on his .

“CAN YOU GO ARGUING SOMEWHERE ELSE AND YOU, KYUNGSOO WHAT DO YOU WANT?! I’m awake already…” He yelled then yawned and walked sleepily till he bumped his head into a mirror. “Ouchhh….” Hari and D.O shook their head, amusingly and looked at each other. “Prshh, go to hell. I’m going, Chanyeollie~~~” Hari mumbled and walked to school hurriedly because she was late because of the idiots in her MOM house.

“Woahh, I’m not late…Thanks G---” Hari words got cut by EXO fangirls EVEN in school! “OPPA!!!!!” “YOU’RE HANDSOME TODAY!!!” “YOU LOOK AMAZING AND PERFECT!!!” Hari just ‘tsked’ and walked away. *Perfect? Idiot… No one is perfect in this world…doesn’t she learn that?!* She thought. “Whatever. As if I’ll care about that…”

If you want to know, Xiumin the oldest in EXO (THE KINGKA WHO NAME THEIR GROUP ‘EXO’) was kind and a baozi in their group, Luhan the second oldest and a baby-face guy in his group was a quiet and a rarely talk, Kris the angry bird guy was a leader and a charming guy, Suho the guardian in EXO (he said) was a nice and heart-warming guy, Lay the ‘Laynicorn’ and a honest and funny guy, Baekhyun the second meanie in the group who like to tease and fool people, Chen the number one and King of Troll in their group, Chanyeol…Hari’s brother was a happy virus but can be an idiot sometimes, Tao ‘the romantic kungfu panda AB style who like to stroll in the beach all by himself’ was a cute and a adorable guy, Kai the dancing machine and a mature guy, Sehun the maknae who look serious all the time but not actually and THE LAST ONE WHO WAS HARI TIGHT ENEMY, D.O or Do Kyung Soo who was a playboy and like to smooch girl in school.

 

Hari POV

“Good morning! Welcome back to school and now…Urm, Kyungsoo…Can you please pay attention?!” Mrs Kang yelled and a whole class turned to D.O who was sleeping on his table. I’m as his desk mates not going to, “Hari…Can you…?” Mrs Kang asked me. *URGHH, GREAT!* “One, two, three… Kyungie~~~ Wake up now or I’LL BURN YOUR HAIR!!!” I said cutely but then yelled beside his ear.

“NO! EOMMA, DON’T BU--- H-huh?” His face flushed like a tomato and a whole class except me, burst into laughte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter