Chapter 2

A Jerk, Mean, Arrogant Playboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hari, are you done?" Chanyeol called her downstairs.

"Why are you rushing me?" Hari shouted heading her way downstairs with her camping bag.

She was surprised that Chanyeol also has a camping bag with him and was ready to go.  She raised a brow at him crossing her arms in front of her chest. Hari was about to say something when Kyungsoo headed downstairs joining her and Chanyeol in the living room.

"Ready to go?" Kyungsoo ask Hari and Chanyeol.

"Yup, we are ready." Chanyeol answered.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! where are you going?" Hari asked Chanyeol.

"I'm going camping too with you and Kyungsoo." Chanyeol answered.

Her jaw drop hearing what her brother had said. "What the-- why?... you are not even in our class to join." she complianed.

"I have a permit to join you, and I don't want my little sister getting hurt out there in the wild." Chanyeol explain as he placed his arm over Hari's shoulder then ruffled her hair.

Aishh... great now everyone will tease me having my giant brother around.

Kyungsoo chuckled seeing her annoyed expression making Hari throw a deathly glare at him. The three headed to  school where Mrs. Kang along with the other teachers are waiting for all the students to arrive. The school bus was also waiting for all the students who will join the camping.

Hari, D.O and Chanyeol went inside the school bus and someone greeted the two boys inside. Hari was surprise to see all the EXO members are inside the bus.

"Yo! Chanyeol my man" Kris greeted Chanyeol doing their handshake. "Yo Hari, getting excited?" Kris asked her but she just ignored him and sitted at the corner pretending that she didn't see him.

"Maybe not" Kris scratched his head. 

"Don't mind her for a while hyung, she's in a bad mood knowing that Chanyeol is going" D.O explained.

Chanyeol and D.O took there seat in the bus and Chanyeol wanted to sit beside his sister onk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter