Chapter 3

A Jerk, Mean, Arrogant Playboy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay everyone gather up and be with your partners!" The principal called all the students.

Hari was still looking for where on earth that Do Kyungsoo go. She spotted him talking to other girls or maybe flirting with them. 

Do they even know that the Principal is already calling? ugh~ 

"Ya! Do Kyungsoo, what do think you are doing!? Did you not hear that the Principal is already calling us?" Hari shouted.

"Calm down eyeglass lady, I heard him, just talking to the ladies here~" Kyungsoo replied making the girls with him giggle. Hari rolled her eyes thinking how he being such a jerk.

Kyungsoo returned his attention to the girls he was talking to and just ignored Hari making her pissed off. Without any warning he pulled Kyungsoo's ear and drag him away from the girls.

"Ya,Ya,Ya!! Aaaaaooouch, let go of my ear!" Kyungsoo cried but Hari didn't listen to him and continued dragging him along with her.

Kris who was with Chanyeol saw Hari and Kyungsoo. He smirked seeing the two and nudges Chanyeol making the other turn to him. 

"Look what your sister is doing with Kyungsoo, hahaha, a great mood appetizer in the morning don't you think?" Kris said pointing Hari and Kyungsoo to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded in agreement "Hahaha, I bet Kyungsoo pissed Hari again, that kid always had this short temper especially to Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said.

 

Everyone had already gathered along with their respective partners and the principal then gave instructions to all the students what to do. They will be doing a scavenger hunt. Hari was determined to win the scavenger hunt while Kyungsoo seem not to show any interest of the activity.

In the middel of the activity Hari was the only one doing all the effort while Kyungsoo just watch her. Hari was looking at the map where they should be going not noticing their was a step down. She fell and injured herself but only received a laugh from Kyungsoo.

"Ya! How the nerves of you to laugh at me when I'm already injured here!" She shouted.

"Serves you right for pulling my ear this morning!" Kyungsoo said sticking his tongue out to Hari.

 Then just walk pass by her as if he didn't notice him. But Hari was able to grab on his foot making him tumble on his feet. He turned to her giving and received a deathly glare from the girl. 

"Are you just going to leave me here?!" Hari asked. 

"Come on, you can stand by yourself, why need my help?" He replied.

Hari rolled her eyes and tried to stand up by herself but her ankle hurt even more making her wince in pain. That was when Kyungsoo realized that her injury was really serious. Feeling pity, he approached her and carried her bridal style surprising the other.

Hari wanted to release herself from Kyungsoo's arms but she knew that if she does that she will hurt herself more. Kyungsoo complained that she was heavy and received a light hit on the head from Hari.  They returned to the campsite to where the first aid kit was located. The teachers where no where to be found so it was up to Kyungsoo to treat Hari's injured ankle.

 "Ah, I think I can walk now" Hari said cheerfully trying to stand but she stumbled again and it was good that Kyungsoo was able to catch her before she could injure herself more. Hari's glasses fell and when she turn her eyes met Kyungsoo's and they stared each other for a moment. She started to feel her cheeks grew warm, Kyungsoo on the other also started to blush.

"Wow, I didn't know you're this pretty Hari" Kyungsoo said.

Hari felt her heart pounded strongly in her chest and she even blushed even more. She was speechless hearing that sweet voice from Kyungsoo but she snapped out and hit Kyungsoo in the head.

"YA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Kyungsoo complained.

"DO YOU THINK I WOULD FALL TO SUCH A PLAYBOY LIKE YOU? JERK!" Hari shouted.

"HEY! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL I HELPED YOU! SHEESH" Kyungsoo replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter