Happy Birthday!

Just Let Me Love You (HIATUS)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD11nKYP5Vs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I woke up on the couch with a blanket mysteriously place over me.

"If I didn't put this there then who did?" Then an idea quickly popped into your head

"Zico~" Your tounge lingered as you said his name, as if it was a piece of candy that's flavor always stayed in your mouth. You stood up to go take a shower and get dressed.

When you were done you came out in a pair of capris, a white hang off the shoulder shirt with writing on it, and black bedazzled wedges. Then all of a sudden you heard a knock on the door.

"Who would be here this early in the morning?" You questioned, but when you opened the door

"SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" A group of boys yelled while holding out a birthday cake that included numerous strawberrys.

"But it's not my birthday!" You said in shock, then you saw Zico step out from the group and look at you wide eyed

"Woman! You were born on August 2, 1991! Have you forgotten your own birthday!" Zico shook your shoulders.

"I think I did...Thank you everyone! Come in!" A couple of tears came out of your eyes.

"I-i must have been so busy that I forgot my own birthday..." Zico wiped away your tears and hugged you

"~~~~~-ah don't cry. We're here to make sure you have a great time on your birthday! So come on let's go eat some cake." Zico grabbed your hand a led you towards the table where everyone else was.

----At 10 PM----

You enjoyed your day with Zico and the boys, you went to the mall and did some shopping. Which to you was hilarious! Zico tried on a skirt, and Jeahyo and B-Bomb had dresses on! While P.O., U-Kwon, and Taeil got makeovers, and surprisingly Taeil looked good with eyeliner.

Later on you all decided to go to a popular local club, to go dancing and so the boys could have a couple of drinks. Zico waited on you while you changed, and when you walked out his jaw dropped. You were wearing a black short sleeveless dress that had a white and black striped bottom, but a black top with lace on the back. The dress looked like it was clinging to your body, and the dress stopped at the top of your thighs. You also wore a pair of heels that you just bought that had a brown heel with black fabric and sparkles.

"You look.....beautiful..." Zico stated continually looking you up and down

"Thank you~" You felt a blush creep up on your cheeks, Zico stood up and held out his arm and you gladly hooked on to it and walked out the door.

"That reminds me did-"

"No that didn't remember nor wish me a happy birthday. Oh, and I think we're here." You calmly stated

----Zico's POV----

"Really? The least he could do was wish her a happy birthday!" Zico thought

I guided her into the club easily getting past the security gaurd, and saw his friends waiting for them

"Took you long enough!" Kyung yelled over the loud music

"Sorry my fault! I couldn't find anything to wear!" ~~~~ quickly replied

"It's fine let's just go dance!" P.O. shouted, and ~~~~ led me to the dance floor, and started to roll her hips from side to side. Which is what she always did when you two went to clubs, which is also her signal for me to put my hands on her hips.

Yeah, it sounds wrong but it always felt right. I honestly didn't care if she forgot she had a boyfriend he can his my ! All I cared about was that she was kept happy, when she's sad she's not herself and her boyfriend doesn't give a rats . I can't wait for you to see him so you can break up with him, and learn what true love is.

----Your POV----

With Zico I'm  always feel happy just to be next to him. To be honest I envy whoever is going to date him, they are probley going to be super pretty and have a great personality. Your heart ached a little bit, as your thoughts came out.

"Those asses." Zico said plainly, you followed his eyes looking over to the group of boys who were grinding like no tomorrow. It looked as if they were having but with clothes on! You turned around to face Zico when reality struck you

"Zico! Is this yours song?!" You excitedly asked, he laughed and nodded

"Sick huh?" Zico asked, and you nodded and continued to dance with you, "I have one more present for you!' he yelled, and you looked at him curiously.

"No! You've already done enough for me today! And being here with you just adds to it!" You yelled at him. He bent over and whispered in your ear

"Yeah, but this one is even more special. My real name, is Woo Jiho. Your the only one I've told." You blushed at his comment.

"I like it, it sounds cool. Im gonna call you Jiho from now on." You whispered back

"And you will be the only one who's going to." He stated with a smile, a somewhat slow song came on but it was still by Zico and the boys. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHjl70HjKKE)

Zico bowed and held out his hand,

"May I have this dance madam?" You laughed and to his hand, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You two swayed from side-to-side for what seemed like forever but you wish it was.

----Quick Zico POV----

I spied the boys making cute faces and Jaehyo and U-kwon mimicking us, and flipped them off! I looked at my watch only to notice that it was 1 AM.

"~~~~~-ah it's 1 am. I should take you home." He said sadly, he watched your face drop into disappointment.

"Fiiiine." She grabbed on to my arm, I waved at the boys that we were leaving and they signed that they'd meet me at the house.

As we were walking up the stairs to her apartment, she sighed

"This has been the best birthday ever~ Thank you Jiho." She stated and pecked me on the cheek, I think my heart just melted again, I walked her to the door.

"Do you want to come in? Shiwon probably isn't even home yet." I nodded and followed her into the house.

"Bloody !" She yelled, I walked by her to see what she was talking about to my surprise I was even shocked.

-------------------------

Sorry if it's short i'm going to update soon but you probley already know what's going to happen but keep it a secret ;)

Morning outfit

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-zip-accent-print-top-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1024743148

Club Outfit (I like this one!)

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-stripe-hem-sleeveless-sheath-dress-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1024731461

Okay update soon! Taataa!