Am I invited?

You're My What? II

They finally landed in Korea. Before they went home they went to Gangnam mall and bought a lot of clothes, they know that their house is probably empty even though it’s just been two days. They walked around the mall hand in hand, whispering sweet nothings on their ears. They would laugh when one make a joke.

“Yah, Park Hyunmi!” Sooyeon yelled. Hyunmi looked up with wide eyes and smiled widely. She instantly let go of Luhan and ran towards her and hugged her.

“It’s been a long time!” she gasped all of sudden. “Is that engagement ring I see!” she teased. Sooyeon blushed.

“Yeah, well I’m finally getting married, after years.” She replied, swiftly an arms wrapped around her waist. “Yah, what you doing?” her fiancé said.

“Aye, oppa can’t wait! I’m talking to Hyunmi!” she whined.

“Omo yah! Are you acting like a child, Oh may gooosh, I never thought this day would come, the cold ice princess, is marrying a cocky jerk, face Wu Kris!” Hyunmi teased, they both blushed at her comment.

“Yah, Hyunmi-ah, don’t leave me just like that! I heard my heart crack.” Luhan popped in and put his right arm to his chest pretending he was hurt. “Oh! Kris! Congrats by the way, gonna get some aye!” he nudged to him and smirk and moved his right eye brow up and down.

“Stop it oppa, I was the only one teasing them then you came along!” Hyunmi pouted.

“Wow, devils match made in hell.” Kris and Sooyeon mumbled under their breaths. They looked at each other and smiled.

“Well it’s not like you guys are any nicer, you guys both are ice cold!” Hyunmi retorted, Luhan nodded his head agreeing to what his wife sassed.

“Eeshh! You punk!” Sooyeon moved her fist towards Hyunmi, trying to scare her, but didn’t work and Hyunmi just sticked out her tongue to her and ran behind Luhan’s back.

“Are we invited to your wedding?” she asked cutely. “I don’t think she will invite us after what you said to them.” Luhan whispered to her. “Yeah, but I’m her bestfriend, after JiEun, then after me is MiYoung.” She stated confidently.

“I don’t think I will invite you.” Sooyeon jokingly replied, but with poker face, so Hyunmi thought she was being serious. She pouted, and tears start to bream on her eyes.

“But I thought I was one of your bestfriend. You were one of my bridesmaids! How...” Hyunmi stuttered.

“Oh come on Sooyeon, take her out of her misery for God sake.” Kris complained.

“Fine! I was just joking, of course your invited, you’ll be one of my bridesmaids along with JiEun, MiYoung, My sister and yeah! See I’m nice!” Sooyeon said cheerfully.

“Tch, nice my . You made me cry!” she whined.

“Too bad, you’re such a big baby.”

“Am not!”

They continued to argue, the men just stood there watching their ladies, throw come backs at each other. When they finally had enough, they grabbed their arms and talked to them.

“Let’s go home Hyunmi, I’m tired…” Luhan pouted slightly, she looked at him, wiped his hair and looked at his eyes. She saw how tired he looked, she bit her lips and nodded her head.

“I’ll see you on your wedding, with full of gifts!” she beamed. “Oh! And congratulation you two, make lots of cute little face babies okay!” she teased one last time and walked out with Luhan.

As they walked towards the car, Hyunmi leaned her head on his arms, closed her eyes and absorbed the moment.

“What are you thinking?” asked Luhan, out of blue.

“What’d I do if you actually left me, and if we divorced, am I able going to survive this cruel world alone?” She mumbled.

“And?”

“Bad, I wouldn’t know where or what to do… I’d probably just be wasted. I wouldn’t survive a day without you.” She replied honestly. He smiled at her and bent to her height, made her look up to him and kissed her pink luscious lips tenderly, soon was made into a make out session. She pushed his chest slightly.

“Oppa… Let’s get home.” She mumbled and pecked his lips slightly.

Hyunmi open the car door and slid in, right after she got in Luhan came in and drove off. When they got to their house, Luhan looked at Hyunmi, and stared at her lips. They both leaned in and started making out again. He quickly took off his seat belt and leaned farther into her. When lust was built up really high, he couldn’t take anymore. He got out of his car and walked towards her. He took off her sit belt, and continued kissing her.

They both already out the car. Hyunmi’s legs were wrapped around his waist, her hands on his hair, making it messier. He tried putting the key on the hole of the door, without breaking the kiss. Hyunmi kissed his neck instead and bit and on it and kissed it softly. Luhan moaned, and finally succeeded opening the door. They continued going until they’re in their bedroom.

Clothes were everywhere when they were finally done. They were both panting, ran out breath from their amazing shared awesome moment.

“Oppa…” she breathed out, as she cuddled to him.

“Hmm?” he hummed.

“We should do this again when we have time.” She said. He smiled, kissed her forehead and nodded his head.

“Arraso, my princess, Saranghae.”

“I love you too.”

With that they both fell asleep, and took flight to dream land.

It was morning; bright light was shown through their big window. Hyunmi squinted her eyes, blocking her eyes with her hand, she searched for another body beside her, but there was none, now her eyes are fully wide open.

“Oppa?” she called out. “Oppa, where are you?” she called again. She tried standing up, but almost fell. Hyunmi looked on the bed and saw blood; she blushed thinking about it but joyful, as she remembered it.

The door opened showed Luhan with tray of food. He saw Hyunmi just standing on beside the bed, and looking at their bed that’s undone. He put the food silently to the dresser and back hugged her.

“Was it really that amazing you keep thinking about it?” He teased, she gasped and looked up to him, realizing she was still , she blushed harshly.

“Yah, oppa, I’m still you know…” she gestured with her head.

“, I know, want round two?” he asked jokingly, she was still red and felt like exploding.

“NO! My legs hurt… oppa please carry me to the washroom and prepare a bath for me?” She used her aegyo

“Aish, fine!” he carried her bridal style to the washroom, and setting her down to the toilet and prepared her bath. As he prepares it, Hyunmi was just watching him, not with lust but with love. She smiled to herself. When he was done he swooped her up and put her in the tub. He was going to leave her so she could do her thing, but instead she grabbed his hands.

“Oppa, stay with me.” She said.

“What sit here and just watch you?” he asked trying to be all confused.

“No, come on you know what I’m trying to say.” She pouted. He chuckled and went in with her.

“I’m so lucky to have you.” He whispered to her ear.

“Me too.”

With that, they started their day and spent it just cuddling, watching movies, and eat like pigs. They really are matched together.

___________

woah whut! Yes you ain't delusioning, I did a double update! I know seperate time but hey! don't be choosy! I went to the gym and my body hurts and like aahh... but it feels good! and you guys are cute as a button so why not. and i felt bad not updating for so long and i just updated a short one so heres one! Yes! Kris and Sooyeon is getting married so how about Miyoung and Jieun who should they get paired up comment below! Byee!