Queen and King

You're My What? II

It’s been 2 months after the announcement that Hyunmi and Luhan are having a baby. And apparently right on that day, Chanyeol proposed to Jieun, and getting married on this day. The groom and bride are separated as they said it would be bad luck if they saw each other before the wedding. So what the two did, they went to a brick post that’s enough to cover their bodies. They didn’t look at each other, but they held hands and prayed. This couple is obviously nervous.

“Oppa… I love you…” Jieun finally said for the first time. Chanyeol eyes widened but soon had his toothy grin.

“You finally said it…” he stated. They both smiled.  “Yah, it’s time to go.”

With that said, they went back were they’re supposed to be in. Jieun is now with her dad. And Chanyeol is at the altar waiting for her. He smiled nervously, bit his lower lip. Kai was his best man. Kai leaned to his ear and whispered.

“You know, you could still back out.” He joked, Chanyeol elbowed him. “Just kidding! You’re so whip you even elbowed your favourite dongsaeng.”

“Who said you’re my favourite dongsaeng? It’s Sehun, not you, idiot.” Chanyeol replied jokingly. Kai pouted and straightened his posture when they announced that the bride is coming in.

Jieun walk her way to the altar, her hand on her dad’s hand. When they reached the altar, Jieun’s dad passes her hand to him, and he bowed to him and same for Chanyeol. His now not so soon father in law patted him in the back.

“Never make my princess cry, arraseo.”

“Neh, aboeji.” Chanyeol replied with all respect and sincerity.

The wedding went on, Hyunmi and Sooyeon are both mess, as for Sooyeon is already 1 month pregnant and both are in emotion wreck. They held hands and cried. Everyone’s looking at them even their husbands. Which are now embarrassed, and look at them aghast, they looked away from them and tried to ‘cough’ to make them stop.

“Aish… this is embarrassing.” Luhan muttered under his breath.

“Speak for yourself. It’s both our wives that are causing this scene.” Kris whispered back.

“May the two ladies in the front row softly cry please?” Kai announced. Luhan and Kris looked at him and mouthed thank you at him, he nodded his head.

The two couple exchanged their vows, rings and gave each other sweet passionate kiss. They looked at each other and smiled. Not like the other couple instead of having venue or such, they went straight to their honeymoon destination, Hawaii.

“Those couple are so thrifty, they didn’t even bother doing venue and feeding us.” Hyunmi stated to Luhan. He looked at her with one eye brow up.

“Well, maybe they just want to create, their little Chanyeol or Jieun.” Luhan replied.

“Still though, at least they could feed us or something. Well next month it’s Miyoung and Jungkook, aye. Finally I thought Jungkook oppa would cling on me for so long.” Hyunmi bragged. Luhan made ‘tch’ sound.

“In your dream, uh, let’s go home instead. I’m tired.”

“But, I’m hungry. So is your baby!” Hyunmi whined. He rolled his eyes.

“Fine!” he gave up.

“Asa! I’m feeling sea food, oppa.”

“Yeah… Every food you see you eat.” He mumbled.

“Hmm, what are you saying?” she pretended that she didn’t hear him.

“Nothing.”

“Thought so.”

Luhan drove to the nearest restaurant that sold fresh sea food and it took him 2 hours to drive.

“We’re here.” He said tiredly. Hyunmi looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

“Mian, oppa…” she said, he looked at her and shook his head. He squished her face between his hand and kissed her lips.

“Anything for you, my queen.” He stated.

They walked inside the restaurant, which was almost empty. They ordered food, as they come to almost done. Luhan paid the bill. When they’re done, instead of walking towards the car, Hyunmi tugged Luhan’s hand and pulled him for a walk to the beach.

“Oi, it’s cold.” Luhan voiced out.

“I know, but I really want to walk on the sand with you, like on those cliché drama and movies. Pretty please.” she pouted and gave her puppy eyes. He sighed and nodded his head; he could never resist her aegyo. Instead, he pulled off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulder. Hyunmi didn’t resist, she smiled at him and looked down.

“Thank you, oppa. For always being there for me.” She said all of sudden.

“Arra. You know, that, I really, really, really, love you, right.” He stated. She nodded her head.

Hyunmi felt a bit tired, so they stopped to take a rest. They sat on a log, with fire in front of them that Luhan started. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

“Oppa, if our baby is a guy, what should we name him?”

“Mm, Jaehyun?”

“Okay, Lu Jaehyun. Doesn’t sound bad.”

“If it’s a girl?”

“Minhee?”

“Lu Minhee. Pretty name…” Hyunmi said, as her eyes felt droopy. “Oppa can you sing to me?” she asked him. He looked at her, kissed her forehead.  He started singing “What is Love” Then she looked up to him when he finished. She pecked his lips sweetly.

“Let’s go? Or do you want to stay on a hotel?” he questioned.

“Stay on a hotel. You seem too tired to drive, oppa. And I don’t want to endanger our lives.”

With that they drove their way to the nearest hotel, which took, 5 minutes from the beach. They checked in.

“We don’t have clothes though, oppa, ottokae?” Hyunmi asked a bit panic.

“Don’t worry. I always keep extra clothes on the car of the trunk, it’s my shirt though, so bring it back, okay?” he said. She smiled at him and stuck her tongue out.

“I don’t want to. I always like wearing your shirt at night. By now you should know that.”

“Aye, this why I keep buying shirts, you always take them.”

They’re done preparing for the night. They lie down on the bed. Hyunmi hugging Luhan side her legs wrapped around his other leg. His arm, under her neck, he kissed her head.

“Go to sleep my queen.” He said sleepily.

“You too, my king.” 

Both couple fell asleep quickly, and dreamt about their soon to be child. 

---------

Oh, I updated finally! Hooray for me! I made a kpop tumblr account it's up to you if you want to follow me. "All different angels" Oh and one more wedding and it will be focused on Hyunmi and Luhan well even though in the end it's always them but still... Sorry for some over used words, okay. English ain't my first language. Comment okay! that's most important to me comment... I don't really care if you subscribe or what but comment is important... Okay, oh and DIVERGENT MOVIE IS COMING OUT ON MARCH 21st!!!! AAAAAHHHHH... Well yeah byee guys!