Working

You're My What? II

Four months had passed and Hyunmi’s baby bumped has been showing more clearly. They’re excited to have their first baby, which they went to buy all its clothes as the baby’s gender is still unknown. They bought uni clothing so it won’t go to waste. Now they’re just sitting on the couch watching ‘Catching Fire’.

“Few more weeks and we’ll figure out the gender.” Luhan said.  “If it’s a boy, as he grows up we would play soccer together.”

“Aigoo!” she slapped his arm playfully. “Then if it’s a girl, you’ll treat her like a princess and spoil her?” she questioned.

“Ani, we’d still play soccer.” He replied cheekily. “And of course, I’ll treat her as a princess. But not spoiled, instead with manners and class.” He replied truthfully.

“Much better.” She said. Then she felt something kick. “Omo, oppa… the baby… it… it kicked!” she said excited.

“Chincha!” Luhan jumped and put his hand on her bump. Then it kicked again. Luhan’s eyes brightened up. They just continued watching as the baby stopped kicking.

In five months they’ll become responsible parents. Hyunmi’s mom visits them as she stays in Korea for vacation. Luhan took the position as the CEO of his dad company, he is working diligently. Today, Sehun and D.O. visited Hyunmi as her tummy grows. D.O. was cooking at the kitchen.

“Noona, have you named the baby yet?” Sehun suddenly asked and then D.O. popped his head out the kitchen door.

“Yeah, have you named the baby yet?” he mirrored Sehun’s word. Sehun stared at his hyung and glared at him, D.O. mouthed ‘Mwoh?!’ Hyunmi chuckled at the two.

“Mhm,” she hummed. “We agreed that if it’s a boy it would be Lu Jaehyun and if it’s a girl it would be Lu Minhee.” She explained to them. They looked at each other, then nodded their head, approving the names that had been chosen.

“That’s really good name! Jaehyun is just really cute you know!” said D.O. and went back to cooking. Sehun lied on Hyunmi’s lap. She runs her fingers through his smooth brown hair.

“Sehun-ah…” she said all of sudden.

“Yeh, noona?”

“If you ever see a girl, that make your heart raise or think, that she’s different from those girl that chases you every day in your life. Follow her, make her yours. Understand?” she speaks. Sehun looked up at her and blink his innocent eyes and nodded his head.

“Arraseo, noona.”

They watch random variety of TV shows. Until D.O. announced that the food is ready. They ate and talked about how the others are. Kai is apparently now dating girl name Soojung, and Miyoung and Jungkook’s wedding set next month. The door opened, and Luhan walked in.

“Finally, you’re home.” Hyunmi said, as she walks her way to him, as they inched together Luhan just smiled, and hugged her when she was close enough. She looked up to him and pecked his lips.

“D.O. oppa cooked. Come on.” She dragged him into the kitchen. Hyunmi watched Luhan eat and talk to Sehun and D.O. until it was finally late.

“Oh, hyung, we better go. It’s late, and noona needs her sleep. Jalga!” Sehun beamed at them. The couple nodded their heads.

The other two left the apartment. Luhan felt extremely tired and Hyunmi saw through him.

“Too much work?” she questioned. He nodded his head and sighed.

“There was too many paper works to sign and then meeting and then phone calls, it was just endless tasks.” He reasoned. She smiled at him.

“Go to bed, I’ll be there, okay.” She guided to their room, he looked at her and nodded his head.

Hyunmi walked towards the counter and took out a cup; she prepared the water and boiled it. She put in the chamomile tea, and poured it to the cup. When it was done, she walked her way to their room and so Luhan still doing paper work. She frowned and walked up to him. She put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him and shook her head.

“Stop working, here drink this.” Hyunmi handed the tea to Luhan. He took it and sipped slowly.

“Okay, I will, just one more.” He insisted.

“No, if you do one more, you’ll do another and another until you get no sleep.” She disagrees to him, as she put his work aside.

They both lied down on the bed when he finished his tea.

“Did you know, in Brazil there’s this word for running your fingers tenderly through your lover’s hair.” She stated.

“Chincha, what is it?” he asked sleepily.

“Cafune…” she ran her fingers through his hair tenderly, calming him and made his eyes droopy and fell asleep. She looked at him and lay down and covered herself with the blanket. They both fell into dream land.

The morning, Hyunmi made coffee for Luhan.

“Why didn’t you wake me?” he said as he tried to rush put on his tie.

“Because it’s you’re day off.” She reasoned. That made Luhan stops on his track and looked up to her and smiled cheekily at her.

“Mian… I’m always at work or my head is always, work, work, work.” said Luhan, and kissed her cheek.

“Yeah, you got that one right. Oh, Miyoung and Jungkook’s wedding is a month away, just reminder.” said Hyunmi as she put the egg on the plate.

“I know…” he mumbled. She looked at him and squint her eyes and shook her head.

“Pop quiz. What did we name our baby if it’s a boy?” she asked.

“J-j-jaehyun!” he stuttered out.

“See, you’re so busy with your work you ALMOST forgot our baby’s name.”

“I’m sorry. I promise, I’ll focus on both.”

“Fine,” she agreed. “Oh by the way, today we we’re supposed to go to my Dr. to find out what gender our baby would be.” She declared. Luhan nodded his head.

“Arraseo, let me get off this suit and change to some jeans and shirt.” Luhan replied. she chuckled at him.

They drove to the clinic. Yuri was there and prepared. As she put on the gel to her belly, it was cold and she shivered for a bit and then Yuri guided the machine as they looked through the monitor.

“Well, congratulation, you’re having a boy!” Yuri beamed. “Wait, I’ll get you guys the copy of the image.” She said.

“Lu Jaehyun is official now aye.” Hyunmi said as they left the clinic.

“Are you hungry? I know I am.” said Luhan, he had the most brightest smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. She smiled with him and took his hand and intertwined them together.

“Let’s go then.”

----

Well, well, well. I've updated. yeah. Everytime someone subscribe to my story, i'm just like. Honey have you read it like i left it open and not mark for subcribers only for a reason, for you to find if it's really worth it. LOL a bit drama there. YAS! Not a chapter of wedding, but it is boring yeah yeah yeah i know! And i know no one really read's author note. just gave man. bye.