I might be...

You're My What? II

Today is the wedding of Sooyeon and Kris. Sooyeon is nervous that her palms are sweating. Hyunmi, Jieun, and Miyoung watched her as the makeup artist do their magic to her. They smiled seeing how their cold ice princess friend gets nervous and keep asking question to Hyunmi since she’s the first one to get married out of them all. They would laugh at her sometimes because she would ask really stupid question like; why am I marrying an idiot? Why am I short? Does my wedding dress make me look fat? Oh my gosh, I look gorgeous. And the list goes on.

 “You need to be ready in 2 minutes, sorry forgot to remind you like 5 minutes ago…” the coordinator said.

“Aish! It’s fine!” Sooyeon retorted then stood up from the chair.

 The other girls rushed out and sat on their spot. Hyunmi saw Luhan, smiled at him showing her pearly white teeth. Luhan gave her a small wave and mouthed ‘I love you’ and she mouthed ‘I love you too’ and smiled, and then when they were done they looked at the front where the two nervous couple are standing. They gave their vows, and put ring on each other’s finger. The priest announced that they could kiss. Their lips collided passionately. Jieun started crying, wiping her eyes time to time. Chanyeol noticed and smiled to himself.

Little did everyone know, Chanyeol and Jieun actually goes on small dates, and do cuddles on his apartment no more, just cuddle, watch movies, sleep in each other’s arm. Chanyeol would watch her petite body and her long dark eyelashes, sometimes she furrowed her eye brows when she has bad dreams, and he would kiss her forehead.

Everyone is at the venue. Family and friends were supposed to share stories, with the two newlywed couple. Their family side was finish and now it’s their friend, the first one that went to the stage was Jieun.

“I remember the first day I saw you it was kindergarten, no one really wanted to talk to me because I had big fat , nerdy glasses that time, and every kid called me nerd except, Sooyeon. She just stared most of the time or just ignores me. I know it wasn’t so nice but it’s much better than getting called nerd, or ugly. Then I was determined that I want this cold princess to be my friend. I did everything talk to her, invite her and all. Until one day she decided to come,” tears were breaming on Jieun and Sooyeon’s eyes. “Then we just got along. Then we just made our own group us duo then in Highschool we met Hyunmi and Miyoung. But you never left me you still there beside me. I remember when you confessed to me that you had feeling for Kris; it wasn’t shocking to me because I knew you so well. We hid that secret really well, but then they figured it out” she winked at the other two that had their lips pouted. “Then here you are now. Getting married and all. I’m glad you finally found your prince. You shall have everlasting love story congrats!” she finished her story and everyone clapped. Now it’s Hyunmi’s turn.

“Well, well, well, now that you didn’t really wanna tell us about your little secret, I’m going to reveal one of your deepest secret!” she stated, Sooyeon faked a gasp, most people laughed. “Just kidding, I don’t think there is maybe to other people but to us her friends, she’s pretty much open book. I still remember the day when they approached me and suddenly inviting to ice cream parlor. I was actually waiting for my oppa that time because I was still new to Korea, but then I did felt lonely, I didn’t made one friend that day then you guys came. Saved me from that tide of loneliness, and then we ranted how those stupid kingkas,” she received lots of ‘hey!’ from Exo and BTS, she just chuckled. “And fangirls that are loud every single time. Oh and then after a long time, you finally said you like Kris to us we just squealed like a bunch of fangirls, we would tease you every time he passes by, then he finally had the balls to ask you out! I shipped it! That’s it! Hope you have everlasting long loving relationship.” She walked down the stage.

One by one all their friends gave out their own little story. Some embarrassed Kris when they imitated him being cold he is or that one time when he said chicken was not his style yet he ate a box of chicken after that. Everyone laughed except Kris. It was finally time to throw the bouquet, when she threw it the bouquet suddenly split into two. The half was caught by Jieun and the other half was caught by Miyoung. People were shocked by what just happened but amazed at the same time.

Hyunmi just smiled and clapped, she looked at Luhan, he opened his arms, and she walked up to him wrapped her arms around his hips and looked up to him and pecked his lips.

“I’m happy for my friends, and did you know that Jieun and Chanyeol oppa are dating, so do Miyoung and Jungkook!” she said happily. He nodded his head, smiled at her while watched her talk. He admired her way too much, he love her too much, he just can’t stay put while she’s away, she’s his world in another word. Instead of listening to her, he crashed his lips to her sweet pink kissable lips. She kissed him back and soon was made into a make out session, but Miyoung came and tried to cough awkwardly.

“Um, guys this is Sooyeon and Kris’ wedding, ain’t yours, just reminder.” She stated, Hyunmi rolled her eyes and pecked Luhan’s lips one more time and faced Miyoung.

“You’re such a Miyoungie~” Hyunmi sang teasingly.

“Yeah I know,” She retorted, then rolled her eyes. “So you guys gonna continue kissing?” she asked.

   “Yeup! Now shoo!” Hyunmi rudely waved her hands in front of Miyoung. “She’s just kidding, we have to go anyways.” Luhan explained. He took her hands and left with her. When they got in the car, Hyunmi was fidgeting with her fingers.

“Is there something wrong?” Luhan asked concerned. She shook her head, and bit her bottom lip.

“There is something wrong, now tell me.” He held her hand.

“I might be… pregnant.” She mumbled, her head facing her lap. His eyes widened.

_______

Omfg! I updated again! Well probs because there's really no fanfiction i like that got updated like Mark Tuan fanfics! Ugh most of them are gooooodddd!! buuttt wwwaaeee??!!! But hey hey hey! I updated! but 1 more day we're back to schooollll fffuuuuuuuuu!!! That's mean super ultra rare update lol! ;) see you guys soon!

 byeee