You should never STOP dancing!

Second Love ( Introduction)

Chapter three ( You should never STOP dancing ) 

After not seeing Jongin for three days , he didn't come to school plus he didn't show up for our group meeting , well you see me Yixing and Jongin have always had a small group meeting on Friday after school since we were 10 years old and we have a secret place for that no one knows about . I thought to myself while sitting in my math class again ugh, that I have to go over his house and check on him, well you see that was before I looked down at my dairy (school one) and found out that his SM audition is today!, so I packed up my things to get ready to leave when this lesson ends. 

 SMtown
I could see a long line of tired people waiting looks like they've been waiting for a long time. Some are practicing their singing and dancing and to be honest some of them are really bad at singing and dancing but they still came to audition I mean what's wrong with these people don't they have something better to do?! I thought to myself but still searching for Jongin however he’s nowhere to been seen Ugh where is this Paboooo! .

 

I asked the lady sitting behind the table in front of me, she was actually quite nice I didn't expect that hehe, '' Hey, do you know what time the auditions will start?'' as I bowed to her "uhm they've already started and they'll probably be over by 12:00 am" she said with a smile on her face, I didn't say anything back I just bowed and left to find a seat to sit and wait for Jongin. I took my phone out and started reading '' falling for Nickhun'' it’s my favourite fanfic on wattpad. 
------> Fast Forward <------- 
Its 12:30 and they started to close down but Jongin was nowhere to be seen but I'm still sat here waiting for him, he will show up I know he will I said to myself. ................................... its 1:00 and it started to rain so I decided to go to the schools dance room I might find him there, as I walked to school the rain just got heavier and heavier I will find Jongin I won’t give up , I never DID and I never WILL give up on anything I want to do or find, I repeated these words in my head until I got to school. 
 I walked in the schools hallways all soaked, I heard sound of music coming from the dance room so I ran there as fast as I could and when I got there, I saw Jongin sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall crying with one of his hands on his head. I stood there looking at him for a minute, I was shocked to see him cry it’s my first time seeing him cry since he was 9 years old his his dog died, but then I went up to him and lightly hit him on the head and said '' YA PABOO! why didn’t  you go to the auditions?!" he looked up and looked at me and said "Ya Pabo why are you soaked, did you walk all the way here in this rain?" ignoring what I just asked him " Ya don't try changing the subject and yes I walked in this rain got a problem?!, so tell me now, WHY didn’t you go?!" I said looking at him angrily  but still worried, he replied wiping his tears '' I can't be a dancer my dad doesn't want me to be one and if I don't listen to him......." and then stopped and looked the other side to where I was sitting and I could see he’s trying to hide his falling tears . I hugged him and said "carry on tell me why maybe I can help you , PLEASE OPPA tell me and you don't have try hiding your tears for me" he then hugged me and said '' because he said he'll leave my mum and get married to someone else if I went to the auditions and.....andd I...I don't want that to happen to her she’ll get hurt, she loves him so much " he tightened his hug then continued " I missed my audition Anyways ,I lost my one and only change". He then broke the hug and looked at me and smiled and said "let’s go pi gon hae (I’m tired) and it’s getting late" as he held my hand and pulled me up. We started walking out of school. He walked me home and I asked him if he could come to school tomorrow because Yixing was asking about him, he nodded in agreement and said " go in I'll wait here till I see you in your house safe and sound'' and gave a peek on my right cheek that made me blush and act really awkward he laughed at my reaction and said "go in now Pabo, Naeil bwa (see you tomorrow)." Omo his laugh is like heaven, me seeing him laugh just made my day actually the kiss on the cheek did heheh. 

so here is chapter three I hope you guys like it and I will try to update faster but I'm kind of busy so sorry :D please comment what you think of it and VOTE please Thank you and happy Holidays and Merry Christmas I know its late but that's the only time I could say it to you guys :D