Remembering Him

Second Love ( Introduction)

This chapter is a bit confusing but after reading the upcoming chapters you guys will get a better understanding of the story line ….. well at least I hope you do :D

Jongin’s POV

"Hyoyeon!!......hyoonaa wait, Listen PLEASE WAIT!!" I grabbed her wrist using my power to stop her from running.

She looked at me with teary eyes and said “WHAT!! Oh wait do you want to say that the person I saw wasn't YOU?? and it wasn’t you who kissed HER?!" she looked so angry it was my first time seeing her like this ...... she's not the sweet Hyoyeon I know, I don’t see her smiling but crying , I REALLY DID MESS UP , SHE LOOKS SO HURT! I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her saying! “I thought you said you're relationship with Krystal was only for fame and attention..... Well it clearly doesn’t seem like that.... why....." I cut her off saying “what that wasn’t Kry......" she interrupted me and said actually shouted” DON'T LIE..... IF YOU LIKED HER WHY DIDNT YOU SAY..... WHY DIDNT YOU BREAK UP WITH ME, ... WHY DID YOU LIE WHYY?!!! YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LIE TO ME!! ..... Before I could even say a word she left my hand grip and run off across the road.......

I did not see Hyoyeon Since that day, she didn’t call or even bothered to come and see me (A/N BUT it’s your fault you cheated on her?)  Ah about that NO I DID NOT, I really did all of that for her, to protect her. But what’s even more surprising is that she never came to visit Yixing and he never even mentioned her name in front of me and that’s very unusual  because he would always talk about her but it’s been two weeks and he haven’t said anything about her and he’s acting weird toward and I don’t know why?

Yixing’s POV

I excused myself from todays practice to go and see Hyoyeon I haven’t seen her in two days and I miss her, I need to spend as much time as I can with her these days and I feel very selfish for doing that and not telling Jongin , I know he was wrong for cheating on her and I have no idea what was he thinking and why would he do such a thing , I know he loved Hyoyeona  so much and when did he start liking Krystal ? and the reason that I’ve not talking to him is not because he cheated on Hyoyeon but I know if I start talking to him I will not be able to hold in the secret and I will end up telling Jongin about Hyoyeona ,but why didn’t he try to find her to apologise to her?! .

 Walked in to this all white sterile cold and uncomfortable room, I smiled and looked Hyoyeon lying on the bed, she looked very pale, tired and skinny, wasn’t able to move or sit up, she still had a smile her face she tried to talk and she said “AH I see you brought me my favourite flower, right?  These are my favourite flowers?”  I replied trying to hold my tears and smiling “yep all of these white Lily flowers are from my hyoyeona! “  She then asked me to sit on the chair beside her bed, but before I could say anything the nurse came in and asked if she could talk to me.

 Conversation between Yixing and the Nurse

Nurse - “Mr Zhang I’m really sorry to say this bbu..t Miss kim doesn’t have that much time left”

Yixing- "WHAT?? What do you mean NOT MUCH TIME LEFT??!!”

Nurse- “Mr Zhang please calm down and let me explain, Miss Kim doesn’t have that many days left she might……”

Yixing- “Might what?? ………Y..You mean she could be g..go.nn.e?" * tears falling*

Nurse –“I’m so sorry, but the cancer has taken over most parts of her brain and you know that she doesn’t remember you or anyone else now but shes a brave person and she still is trying her best to spend her last days smiling but I heard her calling someone in her sleep yesterday”

Yixing- “How?  But she doesn’t remember anyone?"

Nurse-“ Yes she doesn’t but sometimes hurtful or happy memories can turn into dreams so I think that someone was a very special person to Miss Kim and it looks like she misses him/her a lot to be able to remember them .”

Yixing- "Who is that person? What’s his/her name?”

Nurse- “I’m not sure which one it was but she called out two names, Kai and Jongin.”

Yixing- "K….Kaii?"

Nurse -“Yes, Mr Zhang and that’s all I wanted to say, thank you for your time”

End of conversation.

 

Will Yixing tell Jongin about Hyoyeons illness or will Hyoyeon die without getting to see Jongin ONE LAST TIME! So what do you guys think of this chapter? AND thanks to everyone reading and supporting this fanfic LOVE YA ALL !! :D