Never there for me

The husband you forgot

In Lora's office

 

 

"You don't have the right to yell at me" confusion Gao in  eyes

Gao": Says who?" Getting in her face

Tae": Says me , if you don't mind get the hell out of Loras faces"

Gao': My business isn't with you this is between me and my girl,"

": Tae I can handle this OK, just leave walking past Gao

": where the do you think your going , I'm not done talking to you" pulling her toward him

": Stop your hurting me,Gao DAMN It LiSten" slapping him hard to cause him fall on his

 

Tae": You OK " Rubbing her arm

":I fine just a bit sore"

Gao": this isn't over"

":Tae... Tae wait "

 

 

Tae beat the out of Gao till Lora of course grabbed his fist  . Helping Tae up Vanessa came in shock at what she was witnessing then walked to Lora and Tae who were sitting on the couch.

 

Vanessa": What happened? damn do you need help?"

Tae": No I'm fine he might need an ambulance "panting 

Lora": Nessa call and ambulance and go get me my first aid kit please" holding Tae bleeding knuckles

Vanessa": got it"

Tae": I said I'm fine"

Lora": For once shut up and let me help you , your not fine sight"

Vanessa": Here you go and the ambulance is on there way"

Lora": Thanks" 

Tae": Why are you dating him"

Lora": Its complicated now stay still"

Tae": complicated Lora you don't deserve to be treat like that , ah damn ow"

Lora": Taec don't start , "

 

 

after treating Tae wounded hand Lora left early and took the rest of the day off , Once Lora go to Tae house she saw him watching a video of them on there wedding day , he was laying on the couch fast asleep . arm behind his head and the other on his chest , she stared at the video of them dancing and she felt a tear slid down her cheek as a smile spread across her lips although she dosen't remember fully she's happy that Tae wasn't giving up on her also she's getting pieces of her memior back every now and then . She found the remote on the glass table in front of tae and turned off the tv she kissed Tae forehead then walked upstairs to her room , laid out her pajamas she heard a noise like foot steps , so she opened her door to a concerned Tae he was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed .

 

" How you holding up"

 

Lora" I'm fine .. just  ... I need a shower.... that's all" looking away from his gaze

 

" When your done come down stairs I want to show you something" lifting her chin and kissing her forehead before leaving

 

 

she took a 15 mintue shower once she was dried off she change into her pajamas then , when down stair she saw was speechless when she saw the living room was set up like they were having a slumper part from the coviter to the items for smores , to the fire being lit , then she saw a couple of movies on the floor next to the smore items , . the only thing that was missing was Taec.  after admiring the set up she finally sat down on the confitor staring at the fire place just focused into her thoughts till she felt a pair of arms around her waist and chin rest on her shoulder.

 

Lora" So is this something that we would , do?"

" No , just something I wanna try also you need to a stress relief" inertwining there fingers

Lora" Thanks, can I ask you a question" staring at the flames

" Yea, anything?"

Lora" Did I ever make you , feel ... you good?" caughting his gaze

" Yes , your actually the one who came up with, this thing called sweet treat"

Lora" Sweet treat? wait like we'd use chocolate, or whip cream while having ?"

" Yes and other things , I see your start to get your memory back"

Lora" actually Um I've been getting glimsp of my memory back "

" That's good, what are they of?"

Lora" well there one of us running around the house , playing games"

" were you in a gray tank top and black lace underwear?"

Lora" Yes, you remember that"

" Yea , I actually took pic of us , and frame them just to rememeber the moments, till i die, cause I love you with all of my heart and I don't want you to forget that and I will show you that as many times as I have to , till you have that in your brain & believe me" looking her in the eye

Lora" I really wish I never lost my me-"

 

 

Cut off by the passionate kiss he was giving her till they both weren't able to breath , catching there breath Taecyeon Kissed her forehead then put a old movie of them in and then placed her in this lap and they watched a old recording of them in collage graduation party. It was showing Lora steping with her team and Taecyeon watching with his boys , till Lora  ran to the bathroom she locked the door behing her she pucked her guts out till her stomach was empty Taecyeon continuosly banged on the door till she opened it. Taecyeon placed his hand over her head to feel if she had a fever.

 

" Your heads not, hot , did you eat anything at all before you felt for work?"

 

Lora" I had a banana and some water" washing her face then brushing her teeth

 

" No wonder your sick , that's not a real meal, what do you want to eat ?'

 

LorA" you don't have to do tha-"

 

"I'm not having you pass out , from not eating well, now what do you want to eat?"

Lora" cook what ever you want, and I'll eat it"

 

" Alright fine , just sit don't move around so much I don't want you getting dizzy" walking to the kitchen

Lora followed behind him and sat at the barstool and watched him get different ingredents and placed them inside a crok pot and grabbed s then pour it inside then mix it all together.

DoSirak-bibimbap-092207.gif

  once he finished this was the end result and she looked at him then just looked back and dug in . Tae just smiled and stared at her the whole time till she stop to take a breath then he walked to the refigorator to grab her and him a bottle of water. Opening his bottle and taking a sip , then threw hers to her and shockingly she caught it with one hand opened it up then drank it.