What is love?

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoo was still kinda perplexed as to why Hongbin was so weird that day. Is he jealous? Nah he can't be. She decided to go find him after school and talk privately. Her curiosity was killing her and she was dying to find out. 

She then left a note on Hongbin's table during break.

"Hongbin-ah, can you meet me at the cafe near the school at 3.30PM? I need to talk to you about something. -Eunsoo" read the note.

Hongbin came back from the toilet and saw the note on his table. He opened it and read it.

 "Should i go or not? I think its going to be about something bad. Ah whatever i'll just go." these thoughts ran through Hongbin's mind. 

It was 3.30PM and Eunsoo went to the cafe. She worried that Hongbin wouldn't turn up because of the previous incident. 

But to her pleasant surprise, Hongbin was already waiting there, dressed in black berms and a denim jacket. 

Wow.... he looks so stylish and cool....

Eunsoo went over and sat down.

"I thought you wouldn't come. Thanks for coming."

"Why wouldn't i? Anyway what did you want to talk to me about...?"

"Truthfully... I asked you here to ask you about why you reacted so strongly when i told you that me and Taekwoon oppa are dating? I'm really curious. Please tell me." 

Hongbin's face suddenly turned stern. 

"I don't wanna talk about that. I'm going first. See you in school tomorrow." and Hongbin stormed off angrily. 

'Ugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter