Hell or Heaven?

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoo is an 18 years old girl, living a normal life, just that she has never been in a relationship before. Since she was brought up in a conservative family, she was only allowed to date at 21. But still, she fangirled over idols. 

However, when she turned 19, things started to change. At night she would hear voices talking to her, "Eunsoo ah, come to me... you know who i am." It wasn't exactly scary but the fact that she couldn't see who it was freaked Eunsoo out. As though this wasn't enough, she started to hear voices even in her dreams, it was the same voice as that guy. She could kinda see his shadow but she couldn't make out who he was exactly. Eunsoo could never tell her family as they would not believe her and she had no one else to talk to. One day when she could no longer take it anymore, she locked herself in her dark room and started crying. She wished that whoever was talking to her would reveal himself. 

Suddenly, a nice and soft hand was felt on her shoulder. "Don't cry... Eunsoo ah. Please don't cry, my heart aches to see you cry. I love you." And before she could even turn around to see who he was, he left......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter