Why is he like this?

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoo was still thinking about that night, how she lost her ity to Taekwoon. The slightest thought of him turned her on immensely. She was almost lusting for him. 

*Eunsoo's POV*

Taekwoon fell sick one day and didn't go to school. I was super worried and texted him immediately. No reply. Wait... this meant i would be alone with Hongbin. Not that i disliked him but we are kinda awkward around each other... 

"RIIIIING!!!" went the recess bell. I got up and went down for break with Hongbin. 

"How about we go to the garden and sit down? I don't have much appetite." 

"Hmm okay i'm fine with anything Hongbin!"

We then walked to the garden that hardly anyone went to. He gestured to me to sit down on the bench, next to him. 

"Ohh Hongbin-ah! I hope you don't mind me saying this, but actually i know about your relationship with Taekwoon..... "

Hongbin's jaws dropped in surprise. 

"How did you know? Taekwoon hyung told you? And since when did you two become so close...?"

He seemed sulky and a little pissed off. Maybe i shouldn't have told him that i knew of his 'secret'.

"Hmm Taekwoon told me. Sorry, i just thought that i had to let you know... I hope you aren't angry or anything." 

His stern face immediately changed into his usual, calm face.

"Nah, i'm not angry. But can i ask you something? You must promise to answer with full honesty."

"Hmm... sure!"

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter