Superhero

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunsoo then realised that there were two different people appearing in her dreams... one seemed like an angel and the other, like a devil. She wasn't too sure and was just waiting for them to reveal themselves. 

Eunsoo had school on Monday and she set her alarm to 6:00am the night before. With a nervous heart, she dozed off.

"Eunsoo... EUNSOO YAH! ARE YOU NOT GOING TO SCHOOL! IT'S ALREADY 8AM!" shouted Eunsoo's older brother, Hyunwoo. He is just 3 years older than her and was having school holidays. 

"What... Oh hello oppa what are you doing in my room? ..... OH WAIT ITS 8AM? I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!" Eunsoo jumped out of her bed and quickly washed and dressed to dash to school. "Let's catch up later oppa i'm so damn late!"

Eunsoo quickly ran to school, as she lived near her school. As she walked onto the main road she saw many police cars and cordons. There was even an ambulance. What the hell was happening? Nonetheless, she reached school in awhile. She walked in, expecting the discipline master to give her a big scolding. Surprisingly no one stopped her and she just went up to class. When she entered class there was apparently no teacher inside the classroom... this was weird. Ms Kim, the homeroom teacher was always punctual and would never leave the classroom when no other teacher was around. 

"YAH EUNSOO! DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED?!!"

"No, what happened?"

"Rachel from class 530A was knocked down by a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter