007

His Two Different Characters

 Author's POV

 

After an hour of ice skating, you and Sehun was really tired and hungry, you guys sat at a nearby cafe and ordered some hot chocolate.

 

“Here's your hot chocolate, miss.” The waitress said, you thanked her and paid and went to the table Sehun found.

1hotchocolate.jpg

“Here!” You said cheerfully, “Thanks.” Sehun replied. There was a moment of awkwardness when you both sipped your chocolate.

 

After you and Sehun finished your chocolate, Sehun suggested.

 

You all spent 2 hours on the rides, but that time, it was lunchtime.

 

Sehun's POV

 

12:00 pm... Lunchtime! I was so hungry, I bet JaeAh is really hungry too.

 

“Sehun. I'm hungry.” JaeAh whined. So cute

“Let's go and grab some lunch then!” I replied and we hurried to a nearby western restaturant.

 

“How many seats?” The waitress asked. “Two please.” I replied.

“You both look lovely together!” The waitress commented as she guided us to the table.

“No we're not, we're just friends.” I quickly said. I saw JaeAh's face redden, although it was very nice to hear.

 

“What would you like to have?” the waitress asked as we scanned the menu.

 

“What do you want JaeAh?” I asked, peering at her menu. “I'll have what you have then.” JaeAh replied her eyes still glued to the menu, “And add a glass of fizzy orange please.”

 

“Two creamy cabonara, 2 glass fizzy orange please.” I ordered. The waitress noddded and took the menus.

 

“Why don't you want to try something else?” I asked curiously. “I can't choose.” JaeAh replied.

 

JaeAh's POV

 

“I can't choose.” I replied, it was true, salads, fries, etc. There was too many to choose from.

Soon our food arrive, it was really delicious. We decided to go for a walk after lunch, sightseeing.

 

We walked together side by side, but we didn't hold hands.

 

Half an hour earlier , I saw Junyeon. My ex – boyfriend. Ohmygod, I quickly hid behind Sehun.