012

His Two Different Characters

JaeAh's POV

 

“Unnie? You...you're awake?” I asked in shock. “Oh, JaeAh, you're home!” Hanuel exclaimed looking up from her porridge I made. “Are you okay? Does anywhere hurt?” I asked touching her forehead. “I'm okay, you big worrier.” Hanuel teased. “You got me really worried unnie, I thought you would leave me.” I mumbled tears started to form in my eyes. “Please don't cry, hmm? I'm all better now.” Hanuel unnie replied. “Yes unnie, I'll go get dinner ready.” I said, standing up. “I'll help you.” Hanuel unnie informed.

 

 

Author's POV

 

The whole night JaeAh continued to nurse Haneul just in case....

 

JaeAh's alarm rang. Rrring! Rrring! “What time is it?” JaeAh mumbled, finding herself on her sister's bed while Hanuel was not there. “Unnie?!” JaeAh exclaimed jumping up out of bed. She quickly opened the bathroom door, but Hanuel was not there, she ran out of Hanuel's bedroom to find that Hanuel wsa not in the kitchen nor at the “living room” either.

 

JaeAh quickly grabbed a coat and ran out of the house, without locking the door, she searched around the neighbourhood for an hour, to find Sehun and Hanuel walking with a cup of coffee in their hands. “Unnie!” JaeAh exclaimed running and hugged Hanuel. “Why?” Hanuel asked in suprise of the sudden action. “I thought... s..something happened to you...” JaeAh mumbled. “Silly girl, didn't I left a note on my bedside drawer?” Hanuel said chuckling a bit. “Oops..” JaeAh mumbled her face going red. Sehun chuckled. “Still in your pajamas?” He asked.

 

JaeAh looked down at her attire and blushed. “This is all Hanuel's fault!” JaeAh protested. “Yah! You're the one who's blind!” Hanuel said. Sehun laughed at the sight of both of them bickering. “Sehun, why don't you join us for lunch later?” Hanuel suggested. “Sure!” Sehun replied. His phone buzzed, “Hello? Yes...yes....I'll be there right away.” Sehun answered the call.

 

“Is something wrong?”JaeAh asked, her face and Hanuel's full of concern, “Not really, I have to go now, but I'll be there for lunch.” Sehun said. “Quickly go, it must be important.” Hanuel said. “Bye, I'll be going now.” Sehun said bowing a bit, and hurried to his car and drove off.

 

 

“Unnie, must you go to work? You're still...” JaeAh whined. “We need the money.” Hanuel replied. “Fine, but if you get sick or whatever I am not going to take care of you.” JaeAh muttered under her breath. “Don't lie, I know you will.” Hanuel teased, and put on her coat.

 

It went back like old times, JaeAh and Hanuel chatting and laughing while walking to work.

 

Soon lunchtime came, Sehun invited Hanuel to join him and JaeAh for lunch. Hanuel refused, she wanted to set Sehun and Hanuel up.

 

JaeAh wanted to eat at the new cafe nearby, to just test their food, for buisness. Sehun agreed.

 

After lunch, there was still time, there was a park nearby, so they went there. “Sehun?” JaeAh called. “Yes?” Sehun asked. “I..I just want to ask.” JaeAh started. “Ask anything.” Sehun replied. “Why did you leave when it always rain?” JaeAh finshed. “Come, let's have a seat and I'll tell you everything.” Sehun replied, gesturing to a bench just a few inches away from them, JaeAh sat and listened.

 

“I have two sides of me, I was born this way. The two sides are Sehun and Thehun. Thehun charater comes up whenever it rains, Thehun has lisp problem, so you'll know between Sehun and Thehun. Thehun is really cold. Like people, they have their happy side, and they have their cold side. Sehun is me right now, telling you everything. Sehun can do anything but not TheHun . Thehun only can see what Sehun does. TheHun has 's' lisp he said 'th' instead of 's'. “ Sehun explained.

 

Oh, were you cursed or something?” JaeAh asked, but then stopped herself, No more questions. She wanted to give Sehun space. “Maybe.” Sehun replied.

 

Tell me when you're ready, I'll be always here for you.” JaeAh said as Sehun walked inside his car. “Sure. Bye!” Sehun waved. “Soooo??” Hanuel asked. “I'll tell you later.” JaeAh sighed. “Yay!” Hanuel cheered. JaeAh smiled, both of them were so childish. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So I updated! Sorry for not updating :( This chapter is lame XD.. I mean really lame. Yeah, if any of you is wondering whether Sehun was cursed. He was. Sorry for the grammartical erros! (If there is any =D ) Please upvote, subscribe and comment! ~ XOXO exotics77