011

His Two Different Characters

Author's POV

 

“T..Thank you for bringing my unnie.” JaeAh said. “It's okay, oh and there's a bruise on your unnie's hand. I'll be going.” the guy informed and drove off. JaeAh quickly closed the door and slowly carried Hanuel into her room. After placing Hanuel on Hanuel's bed, JaeAh quickly filled a bucket with water and grabbed a clean towel. “Unnie, please wake up.” JaeAh pleaded while gently rubbing her forehead with a towel.

 

JaeAh spent the whole night nursing her poor sister, as she did thoughts flashed in her mind. Her parents, how they used to play together when they were really young, Sehun, Junyeon, her old friends. All the memories she treasured. She was so absorbed into taking care of her unnie until she didn't realized the time and fell asleep.

 

 

The next morning..

 

JaeAh slowly shifted her body, but there was no support. She lightly fell on the floor creating a thump sound. “Ouch! My head.” She looked at her  watch, 10:00. “What am I going to do now? I have to take care of unnie and I need the money too!” JaeAh said. She dreaded going, but Sehun was going to be there.

 

No, her unnie is more important than Sehun. Although Hanuel isn't her own flesh and blood, she was still her sister. But at the same time, She needed the money to survive, her parents were already gone, although they left some money for them. She knew it wasn't enough in the long term.

 

She quickly showered and changed, prepared some food for her and Hanuel, and wrote a note to her sister at the bedside table.

 

Unnie, are you feeling better?

I'll explain everything when I come back from my shift.

I left some food on the table. Eat it when you're hungry.

I'll be back soon. Bye! ^^

Love, your worried sister JaeAh.

 

JaeAh closed the door and locked it, taking a set of spare keys and quickly hurried to the cafe. She informed the head and told him that Hanuel had fainted and is resting.

 

She worked hard as usual. Time quickly passed and soon it was lunchtime. As promised, Sehun came and they both went for lunch.

 

“JaeAh, is anything wrong? You seem quite down.” Sehun commented. “Anyia, it's nothing.” JaeAh replied. “There is something wrong, just tell me.” Sehun said gently.”It's my unnie, somebody brought her home yesterday, she was found in an alley, not hurt but fainted.” JaeAh spilled, tears starting to form in her eyes.

 

“Shh, don't cry, I'm sure your unnie will be better soon.” Sehun comforted. “I won't.” JaeAh said wiping her eyes. “Kaja! Let's go eat ice – cream. I'm sure ice cream would make you better.” Sehun said. “O..okay. Let's go.” JaeAh said feeling a little better.

 

The ice cream parlour was just opposite the cafe, Sehun and JaeAh walked there, chatting over random things. “Um, can I ask you a question Sehun?” JaeAh asked. “Sure.” Sehun replied. “Where do you live?” JaeAh asked curiously. “Me? I live in an apartment by myself.” Sehun replied. “Oh, I see.” JaeAh said.

“What flavour do you want?” Sehun asked. “Strawberry please.” JaeAh replied. “I would like two ice creams in a cone please. One strawberry and one chocolate.” Sehun ordered. “Omo! Are you two together? Cause we're having a special discount on all couples. Half price for each cone!” The lady at the ice cream parlour said.

“Yes.” Sehun quickly replied before JaeAh could say anything. JaeAh quickly blushed.

“I knew it! You two are so cute together! Kyeopta! The lady exclaimed. Sehun smiled.

After they received their ice cream, Sehun's treat. “Why did you say that?” JaeAh asked. “Say what?” Sehun asked innocently. “That we too were together.” JaeAh replied.

“I wanted that offer.” Sehun pouted. “Kyeopta!” JaeAh thought but quickly shook that thought away. “Oh okay.” JaeAh quickly replied.

But in Sehun's heart the answer was different. “I want us to be together.” He thought.

After lunchtime, Sehun left, “I really want to see your sister, but I have to go. Sorry.” Sehun apologized. “It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow?” JaeAh asked. “Of course. Bye.” Sehun promised. “Bye!” JaeAh replied waving.

Sehun was right, ice cream was the best medicine. After JaeAh's shift, JaeAh quickly hurried home.

She timidly opened the house door, there right there before her very eyes, Hanuel was sitting at the table watching TV, eating the food JaeAh has made.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating lately, and sorry for the grammatical erros, please do comment, subscribe and upvote! XOXO ~ exotics77