003

His Two Different Characters

Listen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuwRqIzkyOQ


 NO ONE’S POV

 

That night , you had to explain everything to Haneul unnie . When you are talking , she keep cutting it and nagging this and that . “But JaeAh , I think , that boy named Sehun is gorgeous . He’s cute but at the same time he’s handsome . He care about you huh ? “

 

“Ani , maybe he just panic and he doesn’t want to be the witness of me dead . So , he decide to save me . I’m sure if another person trying to commit suicide and he’s there , he’ll do the same like what he did to me . “

 

“But I really hope he is your true love . Because you really need someone that care for you that much like him . He even hug you to calm you down . Doesn’t it nice for a person to do that to stranger .“

 

She would talk nonsense if I didn’t stop her .

 

“Ugh , unnie … I’m sleepy . “ I pretend to be sleepy to stop my unnie from keep praising Sehun . Well , he is a stranger . There is 0.001% possibility for me to see him again . So , I would never hoping that . But somehow , I’m really touched for what he did to me . Even Junyeon didn’t hug me when I’m sad or crying . He just said ‘It’s okay ‘ and then pat my head . Very mean of him huh ? But , I can never deny that I love him , I trust him . But he ruined that .

 

 

 

 

The next morning , I am ready to work . I wake up early and help unnie to make breakfast . After breakfast , unnie and I are ready to go . “Off to work ! “ I get out from the apartment and wait for unnie to lock the door . We walk side by side and chatting about common thing . Luckily she didn’t bring up Sehun in this conversation . ; We quickly go to the change room and change into our waitress uniform . The entire day was completely fine until I meet Sehun in the café . He was sipping his choco bubble tea (this café also selling bubble tea beside hot coffee , cappuccino etc.) while reading some magazine .

 

I make a decision to talk to him because …. I want to ?

 

Sehun’s POV

 

My reading was disturbed when a girl suddenly sat on the seat in front of me . I was about to explode until I see her face .  JaeAh ….

 

“Hi Sehun ! “ JaeAh wave at me .

 

“Uh , hi . “ Seriously , I don’t know how to talk with this girl . It’s Sehun who talk to JaeAh yesterday , not me . And it’s also not my fault that we are going to shift this fast . Pft , blame the rain then .

 

“What are you doing here ? “ God , it’s a café . Of course I’m here to drink .

 

“Having thome bubble tea ?” I point at my bubble tea on the table .

 

“Oh , I see .. I work here .” I didn’t ask you then .

 

“You work here ? Just do your work then , instead of talking to me .” Yeah , that’s me Thehun . I’m different from Sehun . Thehun is known as Ice Prince , jerk , arrogant , cocky . But who cares ? I am who I am .

 

“Mwo ? uh-hey , can I ask you something before I continue my work ? “ She ask

 

“Go on .” I look at her and sips my not-so-cold bubble tea .

 

“Uhm , did I do something that you don’t like until you became cold all of the sudden ? .”

 

“Look .” I use my index finger to lift her chin up and lock her eyes on mine . “You know nothing . tho , thtop asking and stop talking ….” I stopped for a second and continue “or maybe you’ll know . But not now .” After that , I take my bubble tea and get out from the café .

 

JaeAh’s POV

 

Why ? Why I feel that words stabbed my heart . Is it wrong to ask ?

 

I go to the ladies and wash my face . ‘You know nothing . So , stop asking and stop talking’

 

Why am I always remember this ? It’s obvious that he hate me . So , why did I ing care about that ? ; Two weeks gone and I’m doing well . Forget about everything . But sometimes , I do met Sehun , but I always avoid to make eye contact with him .

 

It’s raining heavily in the night and I didn’t bring my umbrella and Haneul unnie didn’t go to work because she’s having a bad fever . . Looks like I hate to stay here until the rain stop .


Updated : 28 December 2013   00:51

 

Whoa , looks like Sehun have changed into TheHun . So , when will Sehun back ? 

 

Arghhhhh ! School will start soon . I don't want ;AA; 

Because the school will start and I can't update this story everyday . so , I need some help from my readers , anyone wants to be co-author for this story ? comment or inbox me . Please .. Jebal .. I really need your help . Jebal , for the sake of the readers . I don't want they dissapoint T.T