First Words

Now That You've Found Me...

"So what do you think?!!!" Wonbin yelled over the loud remix of a Big Bang song playing in the background. 

This was it. Sung Joon's first real college party. One of the rich kids on campus decided to rent out a warehouse and turned it into a club and only students were allowed; non-students couldn't come unless they came with an elite student. Everyone was dressed in their best party attire meaning the girls were showing as much skin as possible and the guys were either watching or dancing with a girl themselves. The parties that Sungjoon was used to were a lot more laid back than this. Actually the 'parties' he was used to likely wouldn't even be classified as parties since they were really just a bunch of people sitting around drinking and talking. Nonetheless he was going to try and enjoy his first college party and see what type of people really went to this school since he was only exposed to so many people. 

"It's interesting!" He yelled back getting an excited nod from Wonbin making him think that the guy really didn't hear what he said. 

They moved threw the crowd until they reached a set of stairs that went to the upstairs. There were people standing on the staircase dancing looking out over the crowd on the floor. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and were actually interacting better than Sungjoon would have thought considering the separation there is on campus. When they reached the top of the stairs there was a large bouncer standing there blocking the rest of the way up. He stared at Wonbin a moment before smiling and nodding a hello before moving aside allowing Wonbin and Sungjoon to continue to the exclusive second floor. Right away people started saying hi to Wonbin and cautiously smiling at Sungjoon before whispering about who he was and what family he must belong to. 

"Binny!!" A cute girl with a bright smile screamed jumping into Wonbin's arms. Wonbin laughed catching her giving her a spin before setting her down. Sungjoon stood off a little and looked around at the elite cautiously. 

"Hey Lizzy," He said looking down at the girl

"I'm so sad I never see you on campus anymore! We must change that! Come visit me and meet some of the girls in my suite! I have this one friend, she's a singer, really shy but I think you'll like her. Like I totally see you together in my -" She stopped short looking now at Sungjoon who looked back at her in shock. 

"Hi, I'm Lizzy," She hit Wonbin before glaring at him. "Way to introduce me to your friend." She then snapped back to Sungjoon with a smile.

"I'm Sungjoon," He said holding out his hand. Lizzy stared at it before taking it with her own and laughing. 

"I like you already! Totally remind me of my cousin, she's old fashioned too." Lizzy said laughing some more. Sungjoon nodded politely taking note that this girl is overly hyper. 

"Where is the princess anyways?" Wonbin said looking over the crowd upstairs trying to spot a girl Sungjoon had an idea of who she was. 

"Oh," Lizzy said for the first time sounding deadpan which shocked Sungjoon. "She's with Kris, I wish he would just leave her alone. He cheated on her with that damn Hyuna and honestly it's for the best. He was a low class bum anyway. I just hate him." She said shaking her head before becoming perky again

"Sorry about that! But I see Seunghyun and I need to go dance with my man. Have fun and it was nice to meet you Sungjoon." She gave one last smile before running over to a guy instantly pulling him into an intense kiss. 

"Who's her cousin?" Sungjoon asked before he could stop himself. Wonbin looked at him suspiciously before answering.

"Jinah, the IMTech princess." 

Wonbin had been suspecting that something happened to Sungjoon with his constant interest in any mention of Jinah. He couldn't put his finger on it but he knew something very interesting was going to come from this.

"Hey I'm going to get a drink, will you be okay?" Wonbin asked getting a nod from Sungjoon before moving through the crowd. 

Sungjoon ran a hand over his hair and huffing before looking over the crowd on the ground. Honestly this wasn't his scene and there were too many people and the music was not his type. He moved through the crowd moving further to the back to more he moved and then he saw her. She was wearing a simple red dress and her long brown hair fell around her perfectly. The guy standing next to her easily toward over her and neither of them looked happy. Sungjoon sighed knowing he shouldn't get involved but if theres one thing he learned from his mom it was to never not step in when your gut is telling you to. He moved closer to the ex couple and casually listened to their argument. 

"Listen Nana -"

"Don't you dare call me that!" She scolded glaring up at the man as he tried to touch her arm.

"Jinah - We need to get back together honestly Hyuna was just a thing -"

"Yes she was a thing, a thing that ruined a great thing. I took a chance with you. I thought you were different!"

"I am different!"

"Yea you are! you're one way when we're with our families and a totally different way when we're together. I hate that. And you couldn't even stay with me -"

"Well sorry I couldn't wait for you to put out! A man has needs!!" This shocked her for sure as she just stood there staring at him

"Is everything okay here?" Sungjoon asked cautiously only looking at Kris who stood to his full potential upon Sungjoons arrival. Jinah was still in shock staring at him before becoming embarrassed. 

"We're fine," Kris said with a tight voice daring Sungjoon to ask more questions

"Are you okay?" Sungjoon asked looking down at Jinah who pushed some hair behind her ear before looking up at him. She stared at him as if recognizing him and looked at Kris then back at Sungjoon. 

"You made it! Let's go dance," She grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the situation. She didn't stop walking until they were in a back corner by the upstairs bar. 

"Sorry, I just -"

"No you're fine." 

"I'm Jinah," She said holding out her hand which he took right away with a smirk

"Sungjoon." She smiled up at him making his heart stop a little. 

"I saw you one day..."

"Oh yea I know..couldn't forget." Sungjoon said honestly, she stared at him with a look in her eyes the smile never leaving her face.