Chapter Two

Sunbae! It's a Dream Come True!

 

"Ji Eun. You won't believe it. Mrs Cho made me perfect 30 tounge twisters in 20 MINUTES! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Ugh... I quit." Sarang complained to Ji Eun while they walked back home. Ji Eun slightly laughed as she took a bite into her cookie *I knew it* 

"BUT I WON'T QUIT! I PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WONT!" Sarang vowed. Ji Eun dropped her cookie out of shock. 

"Wait... what did you say? Did the quitter Sarang just say that she won't quit? THE Sarang the quitter?" Ji Eun doubted her ears. 

"Oh shut up. I have a reason okay? I met Kai while I was in class and it felt more surreal that I actually have a chance to be able to work with him in the entertainment world someday!" Sarang clasped her hands together and looked up into the sky while releasing a blissful sigh. 

Then all of a sudden, somebody crashed into Sarang from behind. 

"Oh shh-. I'm so sorry! YAH! Look what you made me do Sehun!"

*Sehun? .... it can't be... NAAAH. Impossible. I can't have this much luck in one day.* and with that thought she turned behind to see the owner of the voice. 
 

*no... way* Sarang stared into the dark orbs of the owner's eye *Luhan....*

"Im so sorry. I didn't purposely bump into you. My loser friend pushed me. I'm so sorry." Luhan bowed many times like a chicken and had a very cute apologetic face expression. 

Sarang laughed softly at his reaction. "Its no problem. I totally understand." She smiled brightly at him and Luhan was immediately mesmerized by her sweet laughing voice and smile. This time Luhan was the one left without any words to say. 

"Uhh.. Luhan sunbaenim?" Sarang waved her hands in front of his face. "How do you know my name?" He asked. 

"Umm... well, who doesn't? You're in Exo! haha." She laughed and this time Luhan's face turned red from embarrassment. "right...." Luhan rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at the ground. 

"Come on Luhan. Lets go. We're going to be late." Sehun grabbed his arm and pulled him away. Sarang stayed in her position and trailed her eyes at the exo pair as the dissapeared around the corner. 

"Wow... You are so lucky today Sarang. First you meet Kai, and then you have a small chat with Luhan... Wow." Ji Eun complimented you in disbelief. 

"I know.... I should really take my acting classes seriously from now on..."