Say Goodbye on Valentine's

Sunbae! It's a Dream Come True!

 

"Oppa!" 

"Saranghae Oppa! Please accept my chocolate!" 

The EXO members were swarmed by many female students at the courtyard during lunch and every members' arms were filled with flowers, chocolate, and stuffed animals. 

amidst the chaotic scene, Sarang was sitting in Mrs. Cho's empty classroom, staring at her box of handmade chocolate and handwritten letter. 

The door creaked open and Sarang immediately hid her present in her backpack. 

"Oh. Sarang Haksaeng? What are you doing here? I thought I already told you that there won't be lessons today." Mrs. Cho questioned. 

"I wanted to say my last goodbye to you on my last day Mrs. Cho." Sarang slowly stood up from her chair. Mrs. Cho stretched out a warm smile to her. 

"Sarang-sshi. I wish you the best of luck. The road ahead of you will be very tough and stressful, but you are a girl filled with potential and talent and I believe in you. If things ever get too tough for you, give me a call and I will be there for you." Mrs. Cho spoke to her with sincere eyes. Sarang's eyes filled with tears with the words of encouragement. 

"I will try my hardest and debut as soon as possible. Thank you for teaching me these past years." Sarang bowed. "I wish you the best of luck." 

Sarang bowed to her once again and silently left the classroom. She headed out to the empty back side of the school and rested on the bench. 

*today's my last day as a student. I finally got accepted into a company and I'm finally a step closer to becoming an actress but why am I so sad?* 

"Sarang?" a familiar voice called out to her. She looked towards the voice to see an innocent pair of doeful eyes staring at her. 

 

 

"Oh. Sunbae." 

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he sits down next to Sarang. "Just wanted a breather." Luhan sensed that something was wrong. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah. I am. Just... I'm just worried about things right now." Sarang honestly said. "I'm worried that things won't end up right, and that I'll end up failing and regretting the choice I made." 

Luhan listened carefully; still confused about what Sarang is talking about. 

"Is this about Kai? Did you still not give him his valentines gift?" Luhan guessed. Sarang looked up at him. "Well. That too. but there's something else." Luhan crooked his head in curiosity. 

"What's bothering you Sarang?" he asked earnestly. Sarang was still battling inside her head if she should tell Luhan the truth or not. She looked up into Luhan's eyes who was waiting patiently. 

"The truth is Sunbae... I.... I...." 

"There you are Hyung!" A voice interrupted her. They both look up to see Kai running towards him. "There's this classmate that keeps on bothering me to get you to talk to her. She's waiting for you in front of the school. Please go to her for me! she keeps on bugging me and I can't stand it!" Kai pleaded to Luhan. Luhan worridly looked at Sarang but she nodded, indicating that she was okay. 

"okay. I'll see you later Sarang! Oh... and you know. Maybe now's the chance." Luhan winked at Sarang and then sneakily pointed his eyes to Kai. Sarang giggled and nodded with confidence. Luhan responded with a smile also and waved, leaving Sarang and Kai alone. 

"hey. Sorry that I interrupted you and Luhan hyung's conversation." Kai apologized to you. 

"Its fine! We were talking about you too." Sarang honestly said. "me?" he asked with his eyes wide open. 

"Yeah. I don't know if you've heard from Luhan Sunbae, but I'm a really big fan of yours." Sarang confessed. "Me? Wow. Really? Thank you very much! I'm so happy that a pretty girl like you is my fan!" 

Sarang turned bright red with his response. "uhh. Well. Um. Yeah. You probably got tons of chocolate and letters and tons of other gifts already, but hope you can enjoy me gifts too." Sarang shyly pulled out her box of chocolate and the envelope with her letter. Kai immediately accepted the gifts and thanked her with a hug. 

"Thank you! I'll enjoy this and make sure that none of the members steal the chocolate from me! And I'll read this letter carefully too." Kai said with sincerity. 

"I'm glad that you like it. You actually really inspired me a lot that I'm aiming to become a professional actress and work with you someday in the entertainment world. I actually got accepted to a company few days ago and I'm planning to leave today for training in stuff." Sarang notified Kai. 

"Wait... you're leaving today? You're not coming back to school?" Kai asked sadly. "Yeah. The company requires me to attend their school and live in a dorm and its quite far from here. I'm really sad that I won't be able to be in the same school environment as you." Sarang laughed it off. 

"Aw. That's really sad. It would have been the best if you could stay here. I would have liked to get to know you better too." Kai said. 

"Really!?! Wow! Am i dreaming? My number 1 idol wants to get to know me better? That's a dream come true!" Sarang fangirled outloud. Kai laughed in response. Just then, the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. 

"Oh. We better go. I'll walk you to class." Kai offered. "Oh. Umm. Actually. I actually have to leave now. I have to move into my dorm today by 5 o'clock." 

"Oh... that's too bad. I really wish for the best of luck and times can be tough and I understand because I've been through it but trust me, everything pays off and the results are just amazing. I'll be waiting for you. Jung Sarang-sshi." Kai encouraged Sarang

"Thank you Sunbaenim." Sarang bowed. Kai smiled at her warmily before walking away. "OH WAIT!" Kai stopped and looked back at Sarang who walked up to him while looking through her backpack. She pulled out a letter and a stuffed animal of deer. 

"I never got the chance to say a proper goodbye to Luhan Sunbaenim. I have to leave now so will you please hand this over to him please?" Sarang handed him the gifts. Kai smirked and satisfyingly smiled at her. 

"Yeah. of course. I'll make sure to give this to him." 

"Thank you sunbae-nim. Please take care." She bowed to him once again. "You take care too." Kai waved good-bye and then went separate ways. 

Kai stopped at the corner and looked down at Luhan's gift again. 

*Something is bound to happen.* He smirked and kept the gifts safe in his backpack.