Chapter Three

Sunbae! It's a Dream Come True!

 

"You have to emphasize the sadness more. You're not pulling me in and convincing me that you are having the worst moment of your life right now." Mrs Cho taught Sarang that was reciting a dialogue. "Mrs Cho. This is really hard... I've never expereinced a heart breaking relationship before.... never the less... a relationship." Sarang sadly admitted. 

"You don't need to actually experience the things you're going to act. I mean, most actors and actresses dont. You've watched The Moon Embracing the Sun right? Do you think the guy actually experienced a life where he was a superior power and had his girlfriend brutally killed, but later finds out that his girlfriend is actually alive?" Sarang slowly shook her head. 

"See? You have to learn how to adapt to different characters with different family backgrounds and experiences. You can do it. Now. Do it again." Mrs. Cho sat down in a seat in front of a Sarang and waited for her to start. But before Sarang could start, a creak of a door interrupted them. Both heads turned to the door and there popped out a blonde boy's head. 

"Hi Mrs. Cho. I came here for the lesson." Luhan asked. "Oh right! You're joining starting from today huh? Come in. This is Sarang. The student I was talking about that will be learning along with you." Mrs Cho introduced him to Sarang. 

"Hello Luhan Sunbaenim. I'm Sarang." She introduced herself. "Oh! You're the girl I bumped into yesterday! What a coincidence! Nice to meet you!" Luhan recognized her and offered his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you again." Sarang accepted the handshake and smiled at him. 

"Okay. Now that you guys are introduced to each other. Lets start. Here's the script Luhan." Mrs. Cho handed the same script as the one Sarang was holding. "You are breaking up with her because you truly belive that another guy (Her best guy friend) will be the guy that can bring her true happiness. So you act like you got tired of her and just dump her, but you actually truly love her. Got it?" Luhan nodded after Mrs Cho's explanation. "Okay. Now go." She gave the cue. 

 

"We need to break up." 

"... I'm sorry, what?" 

"I said, We need to break up Kim." 

"Is something wrong Joon? I know that things have been tough for you recently, if its about financial things or whatever I can help you. It doesn't have to affect our relationship." 

"No. It's nothing about that. I'm doing fine. But we need to break up." 

"Wh-why? We were fine these past two years. We haven't fought at all and whenever we disagreed on something we would talk things out. We haven't fought recently or anything, why are you bringing this up all of a sudden? Lets just calm down, and talk okay? Talk to me Joon. What's troubling you? Huh? Joon? Come on. Tell me. What's troubl-"

"ITS YOU. GOD DAMN IT. ITS YOU. I AM SO SICK OF YOU ALWAYS GETTING ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS, YOU WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU ALWAYS ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE. AND I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD BE SO CLINGY! WE NEED TO BREAK UP! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TE-- ....." 

 

All of a sudden, Luhan halted his acting. He saw the streams of tears that Sarang was shedding. He was shocked by the overflowing the sad emotions in her eyes. 

"Luhan haksaeng?" Mrs. Cho interrupted. "Huh? Oh. I'm so sorry Mrs Cho...." Luhan apologized. "I guess we should just end it here. Lunch is almost over anyways. See you guys tomorrow." Mrs Cho dismissed the lesson and Sarang wiped her tears away while grabbing a tissue 

"I'm very proud of you Sarang. That was impressing." Mrs. Cho complimented her then walked to her teacher desk. Sarang packed her stuff away and left the classroom. Luhan followed right behind. 

"Sarang-sshi." Luhan's voice echoed in the empty hallway. Sarang turned back and faced Luhan. "Umm. Are you okay?" 

"... what do you mean?" Sarang asked in curiosity. "Oh because, you were crying and..."

Sarang chuckled

"You're so funny Luhan Sunbaenim! Of course I'm alright! It was all just acting anyways." She explained. "Oh... right... Acting. You are very talented. Your tears really shocked me." He complimented. 

"Oh... Thank you. You too Sunbae. You're very nice and angelic looking, but just now your devil side popped out!" She cracked a joke and the two laughed heartily. At that second, the lunch bell indicated the end of lunch

"Oh. I guess lunch is over. I'll walk you to class." Luhan offered. "Oh. no its okay! You should head up before you get hoarded by the fangirls! I am honored to be offered a walk to class by an idol. Thank you very much. I'll see you tomorrow Sunbae!" Sarang waved bye to him and walked away to her class. 

Luhan waved back at her and watched her dissapear into the classroom. 

*She's a special girl*