Chapter One

Sunbae! It's a Dream Come True!

 

"Oppa is so handsome." Sarang sighed in bliss as she stares into blank space while resting her chin in her hands. "Oh puh-lease. You seriously need to get checked, you are waaaay too attached to Kai. You need to knock out of it and focus on your acting." Sarang's best friend, Ji Eun, scolded her.

"Ugh. I don't want to though ;~;" Sarang complained. "Mrs. Cho is too strict on me recently. I hate her class right now and she's making me hate acting." She buring her head into her desk

"You know... If you tried harder, you might be able to debut and then work with your lovely, handsome Kai." Ji Eun tried to persuade her. Sarang raised her head in interest. 

"... Ji Eun.... YOU. ARE. A GENIUS." Sarang abruptly hugged her. "I'll go to class right away! Oh man! Im so excited!" She immediately stood up from her seat and gathered her stuff and rushed outside to attend her next class. 

"But... Lunch just started.... oh well. Just leave her. She's going to come back not motivated again." Ji Eun continued to eat her lunchbox alone in the classroom. 

 

---------------------

 

"Oh... This is a miracle... Sarang Haksaeng is early to class.... Wow.. REALLY early." Mrs. Cho looked up from her papers on the desk as she removed her reading glasses. 

"Hi Mrs. Cho. I was just wondering if you could give me extra lessons on my acting starting today during lunches?" Sarang shamlessly asked and Mrs. Cho looked at her in surprise. 

"Why the sudden request?" 

"Uhh.. well. Umm. I feel like, acting is my passion and I've been slacking off too much recently." Sarang explained. "Well, I am very glad to hear that you're willing to try hard and improve. I don't mind spending lunch time with you, but its all up to you. I am kind of worried that you are acting up on your emotions again. Are you sure you are commited to this, Sarang Haksaeng?" Mrs. Cho looked straight into her eyes. 

"Uhh. umm. Yes!" Sarang replied with uncertainty and Mrs. Cho laughed as she organized her papers. "Okay... Whatever you say. Just sit in one of those desks until I finish cleaning up." Sarang obeyed and sat on a seat near the windows. As she gazed out the window, she heard two small knocks on the door. She switched her attention to the door and the owner of the knocks came in. 

"Hello. Mrs. Cho. I came to drop off my report."

Sarang's eyes popped wide open and dropped to the ground upon recognizing the owner of the voice. 

"Hello Kai Haksaeng. You can just leave the report on the desk right over there." Mrs Cho ordered to him as she pointed to the small table near the door. "Ne. Thank you. Have a nice day Mrs. Cho." Kai placed his report on the table and gave a small bow to her. Before he left the room, he met eyes with the wide-eyed Sarang and gave her a small nod and a smile. 

Sarang bowed her head slightly with still wide open. Kai turned his back to her and completely left the room. 

*This... is a miracle!* Sarang squealed inside her head. She was full of bliss as she danced and celebrated loudly in her head but the moment was ruined by a loud slap of a textbook. 

"Okay. Time to start the lesson." Mrs Cho said as she stared at Sarang with strict eyes. "Repeat these tongue twisters out loud until you perfect them by the end of this lunch period... go." Mrs Cho opened the textbook for Sarang. 

Sarang took the textbook into her hands and took a look inside. Her eyes immediately widened upon the recognition of the difficulty of her mission. 

 

"I HAVE TO PERFECT ALL 30 OF THESE IN 20 MINUTES?!?!?!!?"