Chapter 4

A Not So Simple Vacation (On Hiatus)

The two men who exited the same restaurant just moments before Seungri started shouting watched in disbelief as their youngest was dragged away. Burying his face in his hands G-Dragon just groaned and asked "What has Seungri done now?"

TOP just chuckled and said, "Well it seems like our young manake has been kidnapped by a small child."

Scrubbing his face with his palms G-Dragon sighed. "How can he manage to cause trouble on only our second day here?"

TOP shrugged. "It's Seungri." He stated like it explained everything (which it did). "Shall we go save that kid?"

G-Dragon shook his head as they trudged off to "save" their wayward manake, wondering where his peaceful morning had gone and what other ruckus awaited him.


Seungri fell over as the little girl attached to his wrist finally came to a stop. Before his mind could catch up to the situation he felt money being shoved into his hands. He looked up at the little girl who had been holding his arm hostage.

"Three apple juice's." Amber said, holding up three fingers before pointing at the vending machine. 

He looked at the money in his hand, up at the machine and back her. "You want juice?" he said, slowly.

She nodded and held up her hand again. "Three. Apple juice. Apple." she said.

Seungri just looked at her puzzled before feeling a familiar hand slap the back of his head. "She want's you to buy her three apple juices pabo. You need to practice your English." Top plucked the money out of the youngest's hands before feeding it into the machine.

"Why didn't she get it her self then?" he groaned from the floor. "Why did she have to kidnap me?"

"Because she's like, six." G-Dragon said, stepping up behind the pouting manake. "She's tiny. How do you expect her to reach the buttons?"

"Oh." Seungri said as the thumping from the machine signaled that Top had successfully gotten her juice. 

The rapper gathered the boxes and crouched down to be the same level as her. "Here." He said, handing her the juice and her change. Juggling the boxes in her small arms she bowed like her sister taught her and thanked him before turning towards her brothers.

"Dylan, Joe, I've got juice!" She yelled at the two boys who were chasing each other around the sofas. The boys quickly abandoned their game of chase and sprinted towards their sister.

"JUICE, JUICE, JUICE!" They yelled, bowling over Seungri who was in the process of standing up as they attempted to get their juice.

Flat on his back, Seungri groaned as he sat up again. "Children are vicious, deadly creatures I swear." he muttered, glancing at the kids who ran him over before doing a double take. "...I'm seeing double." He blinked rapidly, trying to get rid of the double image. When that didn't work he took off his sunglasses, rubbed his eyes before replacing them and looking at the double image of the little boys happily drinking juice. "Hyung" he said looking up at G-Dragon, pointing at the two boys. "I think I hit my head. I'm seeing Joe and Joe. Two Joes." He pointed at the two.

"Who's Joe?" G-Dragon asked before being cut off.

"I'm not Joe, I'm Dylan!" Dylan said before shoving Joe forward. "That's Joe! see, Joe, Dylan, and that's Amber." He pointed to them in turn. There was an awkward silence as Joe was face to face with Seungri before the little boy turned around.

"Ri." he said, pointing to Seungri.

"Ri?" everyone echoed, confused. 

"Ri as in RiRi?" Amber asked. Joe nodded pointing at the singer again. In a flash the other boy and girl were face to face with Seungri, looking at him intently.

Seungri sat petrified as his hyungs stood back to watch the queer seen unfold. Suddenly a small pair of hands snatched the singers sunglasses off his face and he made eye contact with two pairs of wide eyes.

"Ri! "Riri!" The two kids shouted at once, startling the three singers. 

"What the?" G-Dragon started before he was cut off.

"Wait! If that's Riri..." Amber trailed off before moving to circle the other two idols. She circled a couple of times before stopping in front of G-Dragon. "You're dressed funny." She said, pointing at him. "You must be GD!" She turned and pointed to Top. "And you're really tall and pretty so you must be Mr. T.O.P!" She grinned.

Smiling, G-Dragon crouched down. " You know us?" He asked. All three nodded and his smile grew. " Hello then, I'm G-Dragon. That's Seungri." He gestured to the youngest who had finally been able to move to a crouch. "and that's Top." He pointed to the towering man who waved down at the kids. "Are you fans?"

Amber nodded. "Where's Dae and Taytay?"

"I hope you didn't kidnap those kids Ji. I know you want some but you gotta wait to get your own." Taeyang joked as he came up behind Amber with Daesung in tow.

"Actually they kidnapped Seungri. But come say hi to our little fans, Dylan, Joe and Amber." G-Dragon said.

"Hello!" Taeyang said as he and Daesung crouched with GD. "You're our fans? How do you know us?"

"Our sister is a huggggeeeee fan! She watches you all the time on the computer and has posters and CDs and stuff!" Amber rattled off excitedly. "She L.O.V.E.S Top!"

"Oh really?" Taeyang grinned and reached up, dragging the oldest to crouch down with them, not caring if they were being stared at. "And who's your favorite?" He asked the trio.

Amber suddenly got shy and looked down at the floor before mumbling. "Daesung."

"Me!" Daesung asked. Amber nodded her head. "Daebak!" Daeung exclaimed, holding out his hand for a high five, which Amber shyly returned.

"No way! Taeyang is the coolest!" Dylan yelled. "He can dance real good."

"My man!" Taeyang said and held his hand up for a fist bump, which Dylan happily returned.

"What about Joe?" Seungri asked, looking at the boy who was hiding behind his sister. The little boy peaked his head out and quickly pointed to both G-dragon and Seungri before burrowing his head in his sisters back.

"He likes GD's clothes and he thinks Riri is funny." Amber explained for her shy brother.

G-Dragon smiled and looked around Amber at the younger boy. "Thanks Joe." He lightly ruffled the boys hair while Seungri gloated at how at least someone thought he was funny. "You don't like Top?" the leader asked them as he pointed to the rapper, who pouted cutely, causing the kids to giggle.

"He's pretty!" Amber said. "But Kayla LOVES him so he can't be our favorite." She explained while Dylan nodded.

"Ahhh." Taeyang nodded his head. "Well where is your sister? We should introduce her to her favorite member don't you think?"

"Yea!" Dylan said before frowning. "But she's still sleeping." 

"You're down here by yourself?" G-dragon asked, alarmed when they all nodded. "That's no good, it's not safe to wander around alone. We'll take you back to your room. Were is you room?" he asked. 

"528." Amber answered.

"That's a floor below ours. We can take them on our way up." Taeyang said to the other members.

"Ok lets go!" G-Dragon and Seungri grabbed Joe's hands while Top and Daesung took Amber's and Taeyang lead with Dylan. They quickly exited the lobby, ignoring the flashes of photos being taken by fans and rode the elevator up to the fifth floor. 

"You wanna come meet our sister?" Dylan asked as they reached their room. 

They all shook their heads. Having gotten a text message from their manager on they way up, they had to go get ready for a interview. "We don't have time right now." G-Dragon said. "But how about this. Here's our room number." He scribbled it down on a scrap piece of paper. "Bring your sister later tonight and we'll sign some CDs for you guys." He winked and the kids nodded eagerly. 

Bigbang waited till the kids were safely inside their room before hurrying towards the elevator, off to their first schedule.


Half an Hour later

"Amber, Dylan, Joe. What do you want for breakfast?" I called out, stumbling out of the bedroom while rubbing the welt on my forehead from hitting the door frame... again

"I'm good with anything." Amber responded, glued to the TV.

"Pancakes!" Dylan cried.

"No, Waffles!" Joe yelled.

"PANCAKES!"

"WAFFLES!"

I winced at the volume. The only thing that got Joe out of his shell was food, and Joe + Dylan + food = Maximum volume at 8:30 am = Not fun. 

"Quiet down! I'll get Pancakes and Waffles ok?" I yelled over the twins, Causing them to stop fighting and start cheering, so still the same ear piercing volume.

I quickly retreated into my room to order room service in peace while the two calmed down. After five minutes of broken Japanese on my part and heavily accented English on the hotel staff's part, I hopefully ordered four breakfasts. Wandering back out I found the twins finally calm and back to watching TV. I walked to the mini fridge and grabbed a apple. Munching away on it as I half watched the T.V, I scrolled through my phone, checking my Facebook before going to throw my apple core in the bin. 

"Amber." I stopped staring at three juice boxes that were in there. "Where did these juice boxes come from?"

"Dylan and Joe wanted Juice. So we got some from the lobby."

I sighed. "Next time wake me up. It's not safe for kids to be walking around by themselves ok?"

"Alright." She agreed.

"Oh! Kayla, we saw Bigbang!" Dylan exclaimed.

I looked up and saw Bigbang's Music Video for Fantastic Baby playing on the Television. "That's good Dylan. Maybe they'll show Bad Boy next."

Amber shook her head. "No we actually saw -"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door with a call of 'Room service!'

"Woah that was fast." I said checking the time. "20 minutes for room service. Somebody's getting a big tip." I rummaged through my wallet, pulling out some bills. "What were you saying Amber?"

She just shook her head and went back to watching the music video. Puzzled I shrugged and went to get our breakfast... That was hopefully pancakes and waffles...


I have no excuse for not updating in so long. Just writers block and an obsession with VIXX (yall should go check out my Vixx Leo fic Beyond the Balconies). I'm still planning on finishing this story don't worry! I'm just not used to writing in first person >.<. As always, let me know what you think! I love comments, any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated (I'm not too confident in my writing or grammar skills so feel free to point out any errors you may find!)