Chap. 4 - Taeyeon Vs. Sehun

Meet The Lovely Girl

"What are you doing here?" Ask Sehun coldly .

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon turned ask to him, standing up from her seat.

"Want to find a book. By the way , do not attract too much attention from my eomma! Do not be troubling anyone else! This is my house, not yours.. You must abide by all the rules here!"says Sehun firmly, Taeyeon just bit her lip, trying to digest the Sehun’s words.

"If it do you want" says Taeyeon while walking to leave Sehun because she getting annoyed with the Sehun’s presence.

"Wait!" Sehun capture Taeyeon’s wrist, Taeyeon 's face immediately flushed for a few moment.

"What is it?" Taeyeon took her hand and hide it behind her waist.

"Are you aware? You're wearing my clothes."Says Sehun

"MWO?!" Taeyeon looked at Sehun in surprise.

"Look the collar when you're done wearing it.. my name is written there. Next time, if you want to borrow clothes, asking first to the owner!" Sehun issued a cunning smile.

"Huuh!" Taeyeon turned and leave Sehun alone. When she wants to go to the guest room, Taeyeon hit someone from the opposite direction.

"Uuups! Mianhae..." Taeyeon rubbed his head.

"Yeah.." said one. There is Baekhyun.

"Eeemm... once again, sorry..." Taeyeon smiled broadly. Baekhyun just stared at Taeyeon and smiled back to Taeyeon.

"You are yeoja which , but you still can make me smile" says Baekhyun without knowing it

"MWO?" Taeyeon was shocked because Baekhyun.

"I mean, if you run, please be careful. you can make someone else bumps!" Baekhyun said while showing his 'devil' face (?)

"Eh~ I made ​​you hurt? I'm sorry! Next time I have to be careful.." Taeyeon rubbed Baekhyun’s head, looking for bumps in the mean by Baekhyun. Baekhyun was silent. His face was flushed caused Taeyeon.

"I said 'would make'! I did not bump! I'm just reminding you." Baekhyun spoke with curt tone. Taeyeon pouted her lips and her face flushed with embarrassment. Taeyeon immediately hid her hands behind her waist.

"Haha~ Mianhae.. I was not polite. I'm just worried.." Taeyeon covering with her left hand, she is embarrassed now. Baekhyun raised his left eyebrow .

" Fine, thank you for your concern. Actually , I'm okay. " Baekhyun patted Taeyeon's shoulder and go. Taeyeon smiled to herself and went into the guest room which is provided for her.

In the room, Taeyeon the laptop and made ​​messages via e-mail to her friend in America.

 

Dear my Best Friend... My Saeng ...

 

Hi Fany~ this isTaeyeon! How are you? I hope you're okay. Tiffany, please tell me to the eomma and Appa that I'm okay now. I met a kindly aunt. Thank you ...

May you always be healthy in there....

 

KIM TAEYEON

 

Taeyeon turn off the laptop and save back to the bag.

Taeyeon save her bag on the table and walked to the door. She intends to take a glass of water because she was thirsty. When she opening the door, there is something falling. The voice sounded as slamming the floor very hard.

 

BRUUUUK ! ! !

 

"Ee ?? Why are you here?" Taeyeon asked with eyes wide open. she was immediately squat.

"Hey! If you want to open the door... knock the door first! Uuukhh... my head hurts!" Sehun said while rubbed his head.

"Huh? whether there is a rule in this house 'knocking on the door before opening it from the inside'?"Ask Taeyeon confusion.

"Hhhh.... Whatever! Now this rule applies to you! I'm afraid this incident happen again to someone else! Basic careless!" Sehun issued a scathing words .

"You!? why are you leaning on the door!? This all started from yourself! Do not blame me!" Taeyeon yelled Sehun with a red face. Sehun and Taeyeon glared directly.

"Do not try to glared at me! I can!" Taeyeon glared Sehun, they stared at each other without knowing it.

"... You're a brave girl sassy to me ! You are so rude ! I am older than you!"

"Oh yeah?! You also ! You're grumpy! You dare scold a yeoja with rude!"

" I do not care if you're a yeoja or not! Do not try mad at me! I can report you to the eomma!"

"Hahaha! You're spoiled! You want to report this to your eomma? I'm not scared, because all of this comes from you, SEHUNNIE!" Taeyeon 's face really red now.

"You! Taengoo!! How dare you call me by that name! I hate you!" Sehun shouted at Taeyeon, he pull Taeyeon's hair.

"I hate you! You are not like every namja who I met! You are so rude! You're spoiled! You're arrogant! You do not want to lose! And I hate it all!! You idiot!"

"You are stupid! Dare to call me 'Idiot'!" Sehun pull her hair again.

"Hey hey hey! What's this?! Your voice heard to the top floor! Why are you yelling at each other?" Suddenly Baekhyun come up with a confused face.

"She who started first, opened the door without knocking!" Sehun pointed Taeyeon but his eyes fixed on Baekhyun.

"No, I just want to help him, but he immediately shouted at me! don't defamatory, Sehun!" Taeyeon patting sehun's  shoulders.

"AH! bull! You say you hate me? Why do you want to help me?" Sehun asked

"Because you're not being rude earlier. When I want to help you, you yell at me!"

"You’re lie!"

"No!"

" Lie!!"

"No!!"

"Come on! Sehun .. stop! She is our guest today. 'Guest is king', we have to respect that!" Baekhyun said.

"She does not deserve to be respected! She .."

“Stop it Sehun! you can not be childish! Now, go to your room. Fortunately now eomma was out with her friend, if eomma here, you will be in dangerous!" Baekhyun push Sehun to the ladder. Sehun looks disappointed.

"I warn you Taengoo!" Sehun glared at Taeyeon.

"Huh!" Taeyeon closed the door and walked into the living room. She decided to brood in front of the fireplace.

Huh! That Namja was very far from a good attitude! his life would not be quiet because he is rude to a yeoja! Taeyeon hugging her knees, looking at the fire.

 

Naega babo gataseoBarabolsu bakkeman eobtneungeon amadoWemyeon haljidomoreul ni maeumgwaDdo keuraeseo deo mareojil saiga dwelggabwa
Jeongmal babo gataseoSaranghanda haji mothaneungeon amadoMannam dwiyeh gidarineun apeumehSeulpeun nanaldeuri dooryeowoseo ingabwa

 

Without knowing it, Taeyeon humming. She closed her eyes. She felt her eyes begin to heat up. Finally, a tear falls from the Taeyeon eyes.

Eomma.. Appa... I miss you! I'm hard to live here .. I could not find the Ji Yeon’s house.. Eomma, Appa .. sorry. Taeyeon tears flowed again.

 

PUK !

 

"Hey, why here?" Ask someone, patting shoulders Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately wiped her tears from her eyes and gaze directed at a person. He is Baekhyun.

"Oh, it's okay. I just want to be alone" Taeyeon turned to the fire that was in front of him.

"Ah! Mianhae, my presence here disturb you! I have to go now.." Baekhyun move from his seat.

"Ani! Jebal, keep here. Now I'm even lonely!" Taeyeon grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist.

"If it do you want.." Baekhyun sit back with a smile.

The atmosphere became quiet for a moment. Taeyeon or Baekhyun.. they are equally not dare to start a conversation. Baekhyun suddenly smiled sweetly.

"What is it?" Ask Taeyeon

"I ... I'm just glad you came to this house. during this time, I would like to have a sister. But eomma have a disease so she can not get pregnant again." He said gently.

"I thought you were very don’t want for my arrival. At dinner, you do not approve your eomma’s proposal. I thought you did not like me" Taeyeon smiled and bowed his head. Her tears fell.

"No. At first, I did think that it was a bad idea. I'm don’t want a 'stranger' entry into this house. but I was wrong.." Baekhyun smiled to himself, did not realize that Taeyeon was crying.

" Taeyeon ? Why you crying?"

"...."

 

 

 

Hey Everybadeeeeeh~ (?) Meet me again, the cutest yeoja in this world,,, hahahaha (?)

how are you today? \(=D)/ i wish, you all like my story! okaay, thanks for all who always read this story, wait for the next chapter... gomawoyo ^^

don't forget to subscribe and comment :D

thank you very much my readers~~

Lalalalala~

 

CutestRookies *