Chap. 3 - One Night

Meet The Lovely Girl

After Taeyeon changed her clothes, she saw his reflection in the mirror.

Waaaah~ This shirt is huge!! Taeyeon flapping her hands, the clothes she was wearing colored gray mixed dark blue. Taeyeon hand was not visible because it was blocked suit.

 

Uuukh! I did not dare get out of here! I was too embarrassed to wear this great shirt! Said Taeyeon mind. But eventually she forced herself to get out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen with confidence.

 

"Taeyeon~ Finally, you come!" Said aunt Hyun ki

"Yes." Taeyeon standing in front of  aunt Hyun Ki while tucking her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Let's just sit down!" Says aunt Hyun ki. Taeyeon sat.

The atmosphere of the kitchen was silent and classic.

 

BRUK !

 

Aunt Hyun ki drag a cup of hot chocolate and cheese cake in front of Taeyeon

"For you..." says aunt Hyun- ki with a beautiful smile.

"No! I.. I'm still full!" says Taeyeon lying

"I know you told me it was not true. Drink, and your body will be warm!" Aunt Hyun ki encourage both dish it to be more close to Taeyeon.

"Eeeeeh~ thank you aunt Hyun ki!" Taeyeon smiled sheepishly. Taeyeon immediately devoured the cheesecake while smiling at Aunt Hyun ki.

"Wow! So good! Like the store-made cake !" Taeyeon praised aunt Hyun Ki while munching her cheesecake

"Haha... Thank yo ." Aunt Hyun ki laughing at Taeyeon’s very funny act.

"Oh yes.. Sehunnie!! Baekhyunnie! Come on down!" Shouts aunt Hyun ki. Taeyeon who was eating cheesecake immediately choked with shock to hear that call .

Sehunnie? Baekhyunnie? Funny name! Taeyeon smiled to herself as she wiped his lips with a tissue .

 

Then came the sound of pounding feet that seemed to be running off down the stairs.

 

Bruk Bruk Bruk Bruk!!

 

"Hi eomma!" Said namja who has the larger eyes than the other one. He kissed at aunt Hyun ki’s cheek.

"Huuuh… Eomma has been told not to run down the stairs!" aunt Hyun Ki advised her two children, that boys are equally as small laugh .

"Eomma .. what’s wrong ? I just want to sleep." Said the Namja who has the slanted eyes.

"Time for dinner!" Aunt Hyun Ki put her hands on the children's hand. Taeyeon just pay attention to those who are communicating, biting her little spoon.

"Eomma, who is she? The girl that I look in front of the bathroom door…" Ask namja who has the slinted eyes with whisper, but still audible by Taeyeon.

"Oh~ she is Taeyeon! She is the yeoja that eomma found was alone at the bus stop whit a shivering body. Taeyeon, come introduce yourself!" Command aunt Hyun ki.

"Ne" Taeyeon stood up from her seat.

"Uuummm.... K.. Kim Taeyeon imnida. Call me Taeyeon." Taeyeon bowed. The boys was put they pokerface. There was no expression from both of them, Taeyeon became embarrassed and immediately looked down.

"Why are you silent? Come introduce yourself!" Aunt Hyun Ki pull the boy’s hand.

"Sehun" says namja with the slanted eyes.

"Baekhyun"

"You two are so cool on a woman! Be friendly!" Command aunt Hyun ki.

"Nevermind Aunt. That's okay. No need to scold them.." Taeyeon Said with a smile.

"All right then. You two have to meet Taeyeon in the other time. Let's have dinner!" Aunt Hyun ki push Sehun and Baekhyun towards the dining table. Four of them also had dinner together.

Taeyeon eating his food while occasionally glancing Sehun or Baekhyun which is in front of her. Each Taeyeon see both of their faces, Baekhyun and Sehun was definitely being noticed Taeyeon (Eye contact), Taeyeon’s cheeks already red like tomatoes.

 

After dinner, Taeyeon in command by aunt Hyun ki to stay in the house overnight. when aunt Hyun ki said that Taeyeon should stay, Sehun and Baekhyun equally as shocked and did not approve it. But aunt Hyun Ki kept saying that Taeyeon had to stay here because too danger for a woman roaming alone at night.

 

Taeyeon walked slowly toward the living room. She intends to warm her body because this evening, rain still fell with heavy.

Once up in the living room, she sat in front of the fireplace while embracing his knees and start to hum.

 

Jageun maeum moa keun him doedeut

Urine hanaran geoseul midgo isseoyo

Uri hamkke haengbog mandeureoyo

Memareun sesang soge

Bichi doeneun nalkkaji

❤❤❤Saranghaeyo~

 

"Sounds strange!" Says someone behind Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately looked away. Now, there is Sehun behind her.

“What are you doing here?” Ask Sehun coldly

 

 

 

hi all! how are you? back again with me!!
sorry if this time is less satisfying story! I hope, you like it!!
do not forget to subscribe and comment for the motivation!

Thank you~
see you later~~ Lalalala ❤

 

CutestRookies *