Chap. 2 - Poor Taeng

Meet The Lovely Girl

 

On the way to the house , Taeyeon just pay attention to the road that was not too crowded . The atmosphere is very cool but it is comfortable . Taeyeon continued flashed a smile as amazed to see the beautiful row of tall buildings in the city of Seoul .
"Oh yes, what 's your name ?" Ask ahjumma glancing to Taeyeon in the rearview mirror
"Nggg... Kim Taeyeon. Just call me Taeyeon" Taeyeon replied
"Ooh~ Taeyeon... beautiful name"
"Haha! Thank you" Taeyeon smiled happily .
"My name is Hyun- ki , call me aunt hyun ki." She said .Taeyeon nodded slowly as she looked at that old woman and smiled .
Tin! Tin!!
The noise coming from the car belonging  hyun ki was immediately broke the silence.
the car they were riding had reached the front of the house. The house was very grand.
Suddenly a high namja opening the gate of the house .
After the car went into the home page, Taeyeon out of the car.
"Come in! It's very cold outside" Said that woman smile
"All right, kamshamnida!" Says Taeyeon while hugging her body that really chills.
 
Inside the big house, Taeyeon in order to sit near the fireplace, to warm her body.
"Okay" Taeyeon nodded and walked to the fireplace that has been told it is.
When Taeyeon goes into the living room, she saw a namja was sitting on the couch with his face covered a book.
Taeyeon... you have to be careful! Do not wake him up... Taeyeon said to herself as she walked settles creep.
Taeyeon little trot toward the fireplace, but when she wants to sit down, her jacket concerning to some object and she fell .
BRUUK!
"Aaau..." Taeyeon rubbed his nose that reddened because the first body that hit the floor is her nose (?)
"Who are you?" Ask namja was half in shock.
"I.. I.." Taeyeon said stammered, still with her hands covering her red nose.
"Taeyeon! Come on! I 've prepared a new sweater and skirt!" aunt Hyun ki sound audible from the kitchen.
"Taeyeon?" that Namja was a look of confused. Taeyeon just smiled slightly and ran towards the kitchen.
"Taeyeon, you must be cold, let's replace the whole shirt! Replace it in the bathroom and then come back here!" Command aunt Hyun ki.
"Well, thank you Auntie" says Taeyeon as she walked into the bathroom on the other end of the house.
 
When Taeyeon want to touch the door handl , suddenly, a Namja had opened the door of the bathroom with only a towel on the use to wrap around his waist.
"Kyaaaa!" Taeyeon covering her eyes with her shirt handheld.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" that Namja was a little suspicious
"Are you peeking?!" He was put on scary faces.
"No no! Oath! Absolutely not!" Taeyeon still covered her face with a shirt while making 'peace' with the index finger and middle finger.
"What is this?!" Ask Aunt Hyun ki with a worry tone.
"Eomma, who is she?" That boy pointed Taeyeon sharply .
"Calm down Sehun, she's not a villain! Now, go to your room!" Said Aunt Hyun Ki to Sehun.
"Behave yourself !" Says Sehun with a fierce tone right beside Taeyeon's ear. Taeyeon immediately shuddered and ran into the bathroom.
 
 
 
 
hi all! Nice to meet you!
By the way, do you like the rest of the story?? Hope you enjoy it!
Do not forget to subscribe and comment as motivation for me! :D
 
CutestRookies *