Chap. 5 - New Oppa

Meet The Lovely Girl

"Taeyeon, why are you crying?"

".."

"Taeyeon.." Taeyeon Baekhyun trying to calm her down.

"Ani, Baekhyun.. I don’t know. I just miss my family. This is the first time I broke away from my family." Taeyeon wiping her tears.

 

GYUT !

 

Now, Baekhyun is being embraced Taeyeon warmly . Taeyeon 's face became red.

"Taeyeon.. Taeyeon, you don’t need to be sad. You may indeed sad, but it should not happen at yeoja like you. I'm sure, you never sad like this before. Just to see your face, the people have an inkling that you are always happy, it was all emanating from your eyes." Baekhyun tighten his hug.

"But not now Baekhyun. I'm so sad right now.. I really miss eomma, Appa, and my brother there." Taeyeon embracing his knees.

"You have a brother?" Ask Baekhyun

"Yes,"

"If so, I would be your second oppa." Baekhyun smiling

"Eh?" Taeyeon stared Baekhyun with confused. Baekhyun just stared at Taeyeon with a relaxed face.

"While you're here, I will replace your oppa. I'm going to be a 'lift' brother for you." Baekhyun went on to say.

"Is that so?" Ask Taeyeon.

"No need to elaborate. You only have to call me 'oppa' and you should think that I’m your brother and you will be my dongsaeng"

"Hmm... Okay" Taeyeon smiled and wiped her eyes again,

"Kamsahamnida, Baekhyun.. oppa"

"Hehe ~" Baekhyun give his funny smile to his new 'sister'.

 

 

In the morning, Taeyeon woke up at 06:30 KST

She immediately clean the bed.

"Sigh~ already morning? Why is time so fast! I still want to be here.." Taeyeon hugging bolsters existing nearby. Taeyeon immediately turned to go to the bathroom and shower and changed her clothes into new clothes that she bought while shopping in one of the existing mall in Seoul.

 

Hmmm... Sehun right, this shirt got him. Taeyeon store Sehun’s clothes into the washing machine.

 

BRAK !

 

Taeyeon opened the bathroom door.

“Eh~ sorry to make you wait a long time." Taeyeon see Sehun was there, in front of her, he brought the towel.

"Hhh... It's not much to say! I want to take a bath!" Sehun immediately get into the bathroom.

Huuuh! Why is he so arrogant ?! Taeyeon walked wiping her hair with a towel.

 Annyeong ~ Taeyeon ssi." Says someone.

"Eh? Annyeong, Aunt Hyun ki." Taeyeon smiled sweetly at that ahjumma.

"By the way, please come to the dinner table at 07.00 . We will have breakfast together." Says aunt Hyun ki

"Ne! Aunt Hyun ki want to go where?"Ask Taeyeon.

"Aunt will go to the market, buy the ingredients for the dishes this morning. with Baekhyun"

"Oh~"

"Annyeong, eomma, Taeyeon.." Baekhyun comes with a black colored t-shirt. He looks neat this morning.

"Annyeong~" Taeyeon leaned forward.

" You just finished bathing right? sleeping beauty?" Ask Baekhyun

"Uh, ne. why call me with that name?"Ask Taeyeon

"Ani.. Earlier I went into your room to take my purse in the dresser drawer. It turns out you were still sleeping. You sleep in peace, like sleeping princess in a fairy tale.."

"Hahaha!" Taeyeon hides because she can not help but laugh.

"Ssst! Baekhyun, let's go! Eomma don’t want we late breakfast!" Aunt Hyun Ki draw Baekhyun’s arm.

"Bye bye~" Baekhyun waving his hand.

"Bye ... Oppa." Taeyeon whispered

Taeyeon dreamy for a moment. Her hands were clenched. She smiled to herself.

did I do that? Is not he is my brother? Taeyeon!! Remember, you can not like him!! he's your sbrother! Taeyeon tapped his head many times.

 

Grep!

 

Suddenly, there is a hand that catches Taeyeon wrist from behind. Taeyeon immediately stop her actions.

"Why beat your head? You will lose your mind." Someone whispered from behind her.

Taeyeon turned around, focus her eyes on someone who has been whispered.

 A.. Aniya, Sehun. I just..." Taeyeon ran out of words startled by the sudden arrival of Sehun.

"Just what? Let it go to your room! You should Prepare for breakfast." Sehun pat Taeyeon

"Oh~ Haha! Yes.." Taeyeon was about to leave but Sehun catch Taeyeon wrist ' Again '.

"Uhmm.... Taeyeon. I... actually I'm... I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Um... about yesterday. I could not sleep all night, I'm constantly thinking about it."

I was right! His life will not be quiet because he had to be rude to yeoja ! Taeyeon smiled to herself.

"Ok . It's okay. It has been forgotten." Taeyeon smiled a little.

"Well then," Sehun left Taeyeon alone.

Did he say thank to me?!

"Oh yes Taeyeon! Kamsahamnida.." Sehun smiled to Taeyeon and walk up the stairs.

 

Dheg!

 

"He.. He knows my heart.." Taeyeon whispered to herself.

Ah just forget about it!

Taeyeon walked to her room and then busied herself with drying her hair and makeup.

 

Tok Tok Tok!

 

Taeyeon knock on her door from the inside. Ensure that there are no people near the door .

 

Tok Tok!

 

BRUK!

 

Taeyeon opened the door from the inside but there is someone who opens the door is also from the outside.

"Baekhyun.."

"Taeyeon, why knock from the inside? I thought you were locked from the inside."

"Aniya..."

"Oh, let's have breakfast. We were all waiting in the dining room. but you did not come. Eomma then told me to take you"

"Ooh~ Gomawo oppa. Well then, let's go" Taeyeon closed the door and walked into the dining room. Baekhyun followed behind.

 

 

"Ah finally you came Taeyeon!" Says aunt Hyun ki

"Ne, mianhae aunt. I'm late.." Taeyeon smiled and bowed.

"It's all right. Now, let's eat.."

Baekhyun pulled chair for Taeyeon. Taeyeon then sit down and look at the food that was presented at the dinner table.

Ehmm... Sandwich, tempura, bakpao, tea, and... Bubble tea? Haha! Taeyeon smiled as she noticed the food in front of her.

"Come on eat Taeyeon!" Aunt Hyun ki ruled Taeyeon, she did not realize that all the people there have started eating. only she who is daydreaming while watching food.

"Ah~ Ne! Kamsahamnida Aunt!" Taeyeon took her food and then eat it.

"Awh! Aunt! Your cooking is very tasty! Wow!" Taeyeon eating her food with a smile that kept tugging on her lips. All the people who are there laugh at the act of Taeyeon.

"Haha~ Thank you. Please add to your food if you want!"

"Heh? Really aunt? Kamsahamnida!" Taeyeon take back the remaining tempura.

"Hahaa! You're ravenously!" Says Baekhyun there next to her.

"You're being very far from the shadow of a yeoja." Says Sehun

"Hmmm~ I do not care. I just want to eat now!" Taeyeon swallow tempura.

"Um? Bubble tea?"Ask Taeyeon on Sehun who was drinking bubble tea

"Ne! I will not eat if there is no bubble tea every day!"says Sehun

"Hahaha~ Weird! " Taeyeon finish eating.

"Uuuuh ! I'm full now!" Taeyeon her belly

"Me too.." said Baekhyun

"I am also satisfied..." Sehun leaning on the chair he was sitting on.

"Okay! You may do anything now! Eomma will clear the table!"

"Okay eomma.." Baekhyun and Sehun go first.

"Well, aun . Perhaps I Help?" Ask Taeyeon

"Oh~ Do not!"

"That's okay aunt. I'm glad to help.." Taeyeon clean the dishes that have been in use.

"Well if you insist.." Aunt take the glass that was in use.

 

 

 

Annyeong~ Everyone, how are you today?

This is CutestRookies! :now is 31thof December2013! Happy new years everybody! \(:D)/

i Thank for readers that have waiting for my next chapter... thank you so much *bigkiss

by the way, don't forget to comment! i love a readers that comment my story! They are make me have a new spirit to write the next chapter :D Thak you for your comment guys :)

Meet me again soon :D

Oh yeah~ if u want to be my friend, just give me a wall post and i will answer that! i'm alone now T.T

                 

Bye~

 

CutestRookies *