Chapter three

Always been you

 

Seohyun is a very athletic person. She loves sports. Because of sports, she got rid of her asthma. Yoong remembered that event where Seohyun wanted to run badly but because of her asthma, Yoong didn't let her participate in the track events. He even remembered that she cried. She was a crybaby when she was younger. Now that she's older, Yoong couldn't be more than proud of what Seohyun have become. She's a strong girl now, she don't cry easily, and she have motivation for what she wants. Not forgetting that she's able to maintain her grades in school.

 
 
"What are you thinking about, Yoong Oppa?" Oh right. Yoong and Seohyun are close since they're from the same sports house. 
 
 
"Ahh.... Nothing much. Just suddenly remembered how much of a crybaby you were when you were in lower grade. Hahaha!" Yoong always have a big brother smile whenever he thinks about how much Seohyun have changed since she was in lower grade until now. He feels proud that Seohyun matured so much. She has gotten a lot prettier.
 
 
"Ohhh please. I beg you. Please don't remember about that anymore. It is so embarrassing." Seohyun gets shy easily and the thought of her crying over little things back when she was younger made her feel embarrassed. When she think back about the things that she cry over in the past, she can't help but feel stupid about the stuffs she shed tears for. It was all little things such as; not being able to run, being scolded by Yoong, when she had asthma attacks and she thought she was going to die that Yonog have to reassure her that she'll be okay, and when she have to skip classes just for sports training.
 
 
Yes I'm serious. She cried just because she didn't want to skip class. "Remembered that time where a major event was around the corner and we had to skip classes for training and you cried?" Yoong asked Seohyun while he started laughing himself.
 
 
"Yes I remember that event so clearly. Even if I want to forget it, it's impossible because that was the most embarrassing moment I had in high school!" Seohyun's face turned as red as a tomato as she have flashbacks about that event.
 
 
"Good that you know it's embarrassing. You thought that you'll have to skip classes without your teachers knowing and you even told me you were afraid your parents won't allow you to join our track team because you have to skip class without permission. Who knew we had permission from the headmaster to carry out our training." 
 
 
"Yeah. When I saw the permission slip in your hand I really wanted to just jump off from the forth floor of block C because it was so embarrassing. I cried for nothing." 
 
 
"I know! The expression on your face when you saw the permission slip was priceless. You were begging and crying to me that you didn't want to skip class without permission suddenly when you saw the letter you stopped. Your face was a joke at that moment!" Yoong couldn't stop laughing. Ahhh.... Those where good old memories he had with Seohyun. 
 
 
He would be lying if he said he didn't miss it. He'll miss a lot of things in high school now that he's near the end already. Yoong have been reminiscing a lot about all the good memories. I guess it is a process that most people have to go through when they're about to leave. They'll think about the good old memories and talk about it then they'll start missing it and wish they could go back to that moment.
 
 
"Okay, Oppa stop it. I don't wanna hear about that moment anymore. Please forget about it will you? Let me live in peace without that embarrassing moment. Or I'll start talking about your embarrassing moments too. Hehe." 
 
 
"Hoooooo no you won't. You better not start. Aren't I a good Oppa to you? You should treat me nicely right? Right?!" Yoong remembered some of his embarrassing moments too and he didn't want it to be brought up so he had his hands around Seohyun's shoulder and brought her away from the crowd since he was afraid Seohyun will blurt it out and other people around will hear. He too have a lot of admirers like Taeng. 
 
 
"Oppa! Oppa! Remember that time when we were having high jump practices and you fell off the mattress? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" 
 
 
"Hahaha! Oh boy. That was embarrassing! At that moment I was worried that you guys will be worried that I'm injured so once I fell off the mattress after landing I quickly raise my hands up before getting up so that you guys would know that I was alright." Yoong laughed at that moment. Even he thought it was funny. It's like a scene from a comedy movie.
 
 
"Who knew that we were all laughing. Even Taeng Oppa couldn't hold in his laughter."
 
 
"Okay. Okay. That's enough for now. No more embarrassing moments okay. Now, since you'll be one of the leader for our blue house next year, I want you to do what I couldn't do this year. Try to make us the champion. Can you do that?"
 
 
"No promises oppa. But I'll try. Oppa! Class is calling I gotta go." To Yoong, his sports house was like his life. It was his family. They were all so close that he grew too attached to them that leaving was hard. He wish that the year could restart again so that he can spend more time with them. He was like a dying man because he regretted a lot of stuffs and in these few months left, he kept trying to make things right. 
 
 
While he look at Seohyun leave, he suddenly realize where those feelings came from. It was probably the guilt he felt from the incident in the past. Seohyun once confessed her feelings to Yoong. At that time they were very close but Yoong took a lot of things in consideration. In another words, he liked his girlfriend to be one that were liked by others and people always have nice things to say about her. 
 
 
Seohyun wasn't the likes of everyone. Once people knew about the confession and Yoong's consideration, they gave him advices and some of them told him what kind of a person Seohyun was. He didn't liked what he heard so Yoong rejected her. After that rejection they weren't as close as they used to already.
 
 
But Yoong, as a person who values friendship kept trying to talk to her. I mean if they can't be together, I'm sure they could still be friends. After all they'll be associating a lot so it's better to keep their friendship going. Little did the both of them know, they became close like they used to be before the confession. They even joke around about the confession and stuffs.
 
 
Back to Seohyun, "You don't know oppa. I'm gonna miss you when you leave school." she thought to herself while turning back and giving Yoong another wave. Yes, if you were asking whether Seohyun still have feelings for Yoong or not. First love is hard to forget. To her, Yoong was a very good person. Even when he rejected her for those reasons she kind of knew, she still thought he was a good person. 
 
 
Whenever they joke around about the confession, she'll still feel hurt but she smile and joke around with him like it was nothing to her anymore. Deep inside she feel so hurt. She vow to herself that no matter what, she won't tell Yoong her feelings anymore. Even if he was leading her that way, she'll deny all the feelings she had for him. This way, he wouldn't have to feel bad about anything.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi guys! Another update for the week! I really don't know how many of you really enjoyed this story because only a few of you decided to leave a comment. And to those who subscribed to this story, thank you very much. I appreciate it! :D hope you guys will leave a comment to encouraged me more. By the way, how is this update? (: Have a nice day. Ciao~