Chapter ten

Always been you

Yoong thought it'll be awkward to meet Krystal back in school after the confession. He was afraid that Krystal would avoid him but to his surprise, Krystal was really friendly towards him. She smiled at him and waved at him whenever they bump into each other. It was the day of his trial exams and it was additional maths for the day. The worst part was he didn't brought his calculator to school. He was at a deadlock until Taeng suggested that he asked Krystal to borrow hers.

 

"Haven't I reminded you to bring your calculator last night? How can you still be so forgetful!" Taeng was scolding Yoong and he don't know what else to say.

 

"I seriously thought I out it in my bag. This morning I was in a----" Yoong was cut.

 

"Hey, krys! Do you have a calculator with you? Mr. Im Yoong here forgot to bring his on an important day like this." Taeng helped Yoong to ask from Krystal. Taeng was like a big brother to Yoong always looking out for him no matter what. They've been like brothers for life.

 

"Yeah I do. Just passed it to me after school. I'll be at the music room rehearsing for Christmas concert." Krystal hand the calculator to Yoong.

 

"Thanks. I owe you a big one this time." Yoong gave her a Ike while feeling less stress about the situation. He was being thankful. 

 

---

 

exams just ended and everyone went in to the exam hall with really nice and neat outer appearance but once the two hours of exam passed, they looked as if they've been through a hurricane. Yoong was sad. It's not that he didn't study for the exam but he couldn't answer a lot of question. He keeps blaming himself for all of it. He wasn't in the mood for anything. Exams always bring Yoong down especially when he knew he studied.

 

"Hey Krystal! I'm returning your calculator to you." Krystal was busy as she was still in the midst of rehearsal but she stopped to look at Yoong while giving him a bright smile. She must have known something about Yoong doesn't feel right.

 

"How was the paper? Can you do it?"

 

"It was so hard and I'm really exhausted right now. I feel like crying. I should have study harder." Yoong blamed himself.

 

"awwww. It's okay. It's not the end. What's most important us the final paper. Work harder for that." Krystal gave Yoong a hug. He was taken aback for a moment before he could react. He didn't know what was happening but he sure did feel happy all of a sudden.

 

"Thanks for your calculator. I couldn't have done anything without it. I owe you one. You know, I'm really happy right now that you're here for me. I couldn't ask for more." Yoong have been rather expressive these days. He's been going on and on about how he's really thankful to the people around him. He really loves his friends. 

 

"Don't mention it I'm glad I could helped. Now go away. I'm busy. See you tomorrow. Bye~" she said it while smiling and walking away. Krystal was back to her normal self again. Yoong let out a chuckle and smiled at her. He's really attracted to this girl and it's making him go crazy.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hey guys. Here's a really short update. I've been having a hard te updating this story. I'm experiencing idea blocks but I'll try to finish this story till the end. Leave some comments and I'll update soon.... Ciao~