Chapter six

Always been you

On the day of Taeng's duty, he was paired up with two other female prefects who are Tiffany and   Jessica. Clearly the people who made the duty list didn't know about Taeng and Tiffany. I bet Taeng didn't check his duty list since he didn't know Tiffany would be in his group. Neither am I sure why Tiffany didn't ask for a change either.


 
Or was it a way for Tiffany to make sure that Taeng wasn't messing around with other girls? Tiffany know Taeng. She knows that he's rather playful and he gets along well with other people be it male or female. "Is she a robot?" Taeng thought since he's sure that Tiffany would check the duty list without fail. Oh a robot because robot are emotionless.
 
 
"Yoong! Over here, over here!" Taeng was whispering loud enough for Yoong to hear him.
 
 
"What is it, Taengoo?" Yoong was quite busy at that moment making sure that everyone was in order and making sure that they know how to take care of themselves.
 
 
"Did you know that I was placed in the same group as Tiffany?" Still whispering.
 
 
"I don't know.... But why are we whispering?" Yoong whispered back. But these two boys.... They don't know that their whispers were louder than their talking. People around them including Tiffany can hear their conversation but everyone just pretended that they couldn't.
 
 
"What am I suppose to do?" Now Taeng speaks with his normal voice. 
 
 
"Nothing. Just make sure that nothing happens to her and even if you guys aren't together you can be friends right?" Tiffany on the side heard it and acknowledge it with a nod that the both of them didn't see.
 
 
"Err... Yeah, I guess you're right." It's obvious that Taeng still have feelings for Tiffany. It's plastered clearly on his face. If he didn't have feelings for Tiffany, it would have been easier for them to be in the same group. He don't have to feel awkward or anything. 
 
 
He had forgiven Tiffany already. I mean not like she needed his forgiveness but the anger in Taeng's heart towards Tiffany no longer exist. He understood that being too clingy was his fault. He have no rights to control her life even if he's her boyfriend. 
 
 
Now he's in the stage of trying to move on. But.... Have you ever heard where first love was easy to forget? I'm sure 90% of people can't forget their first love so I guess moving on would be harder especially if you're so near the person but you can't have them.
 
 
"Alright guys! Today is the first day of our donation drive. Again, like every other year safety comes first! I don't care if inside the tin contains hundred or thousand of dollar, no matter what if your life is in danger please save yourself. And guys, please be a gentlemen and take care of the ladies in your group." Yoong looked at Taeng and winked at him. Taeng on the other hand facepalmed himself since it would have been easier if the both of them were still together.
 
 
"Please keep us updated about your whereabouts and the safety of your tins okay? Be safe and take care of each other. Here's their numbers. These three girls- Yuri, Krystal, and Sunny will the in charge in school while I, Im Yoong will be patrolling the town so give me a call if you guys meet any difficulties. To the girls, call me anytime." Yoong winked and smiled at the other female prefects that caused a loud uproar of laughter among the prefects and teachers. He love to joke around. When he gives a speech, he's always full of charisma. People love it when he speaks because it's so casual that you literally feel like you're talking to him.
 
 
The teams all set off one by one. Yoong will be patrolling alone since he's a guy and he loves walking around. Not that he could do much but just in case if his people get in trouble or either one of them is injured he'll quickly run to them to make sure they are fine. He's very serious when it comes to his prefect duties especially when it comes to outside of school events because it's quite dangerous.
 
 
"Yoong! What was that about just now? To the girls, call me anytime." Krystal imitated what Yoong did when he gave his speech just now.
 
 
"Hahaha I was just joking, Krystal. Why take it so seriously? Or are you jealous that I didn't do it to you? Come! Have it! Here's your wink." Yoong winked at Krystal and that got him a look of disgust from Krystal. They are close to each other too. It was okay for Yoong when Krystal treat him that way. He likes teasing her and then looking at her funny expressions.
 
 
"Errr.... Please. Don't do that to me? Same like Taeng, it doesn't ." Krystal stucked out her tongue before continue checking on her list. Other students might think it's rude of her to be doing that to the head prefect but Krystal just can't care that much.
 
 
"Don't say that too early. One day you might just get by that." Yoong copied Krystal and she gave him a glare. 
 
 
"Okay. I got to stop playing and go for duties. See you later." He caressed her hair before leaving for his duty.
 
 
"Okay. Be careful and take care on the road. If you need anything just call us." See, behind those cold features there is still a caring girl in her. Yoong couldn't help but smile at her concerns. To him, she's a very cute and nice person. He likes fooling around with her since she is fun and she don't act like someone else other than herself and that itself is already a plus point for Yoong liking to fool around with her.
 
 
While Yoong was walking around town, it got him thinking a lot. What his future will be? Who will be his future wife? What kind of person he'll become? I think it is a process of growing up. Yoong is getting more matured by the days. The fact that he love having strolls is because it gets him thinking and while at that he'll do self-reflection which makes him feel bad or guilty easily.
 
 
Suddenly his phone rang and to his surprised it was Taeng. Okay maybe he wasn't surprised. Yoong already guessed that he'll call sooner or later. "Yes Kim Taeng? This better be important!" 
 
 
"How can this not be important? Walking with these two ladies.... It's so awkward. Ohmagad!! Wished I've skipped today." Taeng was practically screaming softly through the phone. He was walking far behind from the two girls and they couldn't really hear him.
 
 
"Important would be a matter of your safety alright bro? Just go and make conversations! It will be fine! Pretend that your whole relationship thing never happened before and I'm sure it will be fine. By the way, no using phone during duty unless reporting! Okay bye. Good luckkkkkk!" Yoong sang the good luck part. He didn't know how else to advise Taeng so that's all he could do.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
hello readers! How have you all been? Here's the next update. Please please please tell me what you think of the story because I feel like it's not interesting enough for all of you to comment. T.T please leave a comment as it encourages me to write more and update faster. to all the new subscriber, I'm really thankful. Thank you. (: