CHAPTER 3

I'm Sorry,I Can't Be With You Any Longer...

At the cafe...

   Yong Hwa was at the counter when he saw Jia and Tao outside of the cafe. He quickly goes to Jia. "Yah,are you okay?" Yong Hwa ask. Jia nod her head. "Oh... Hi. You're Yong Hwa right? The one that with CNBLUE and you can play the guitar," Tao ask and smile. Yong Hwa smile and said "Yeah... And you must be Tao. The popular guy with your powerful and skillful rap and dance. Nice to meet you". "Nice to meet you,too," said Tao and shake hands with Yong Hwa. Jia can't help but just smiling at them.

Tao help Jia goes to her locker to change her cloth. "Well,the cafe was great. What time did you finish your work?" Tao ask Jia. Jia turned to him and said "I'm finished at 10 p.m. Why did you ask?" Tao just smiling and said nothing. Jia was wondering why did he ask but Jia just let it go. Tao remember something at that time. "Well,I almost forgot that I have a basketball training after this. So,I'll see you later," Tao said. Jia nod her head. She said thank you and bid a goodbye to him.

Yong Hwa enter the changing room and ask Tao if he was leaving. Tao ask Yong Hwa to take care of Jia. "You don't have to worry. I always take care of her," Yong Hwa said. They exchange their number and Tao leave. Yong Hwa walk to Jia and ask her "Do you think you can do your work?" Jia nod her head. But Yong Hwa didn't confident. "Maybe you should let me replace you. You have to work at the counter okay. This time,you can't refuse because if you did,I'll tell Tao to replace you with the work," Yong Hwa said and smirk. Jia felt guilty to Tao if Yong Hwa do that and she agree with him. "Well,at least Yong Hwa didn't asked Tao to replace me. I didn't want to trouble him," Jia thought.

"Hey! Why don't you two help me outside. We have many orders you know... Now hurry and help me!" said Key. Yong Hwa and Jia just laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 p.m....

   Jia,Yong Hwa and Key change their outfit. Jia was going home with Yong Hwa and Key as usual. Then,Yong Hwa's phone was ringing. Yong Hwa smirk when he saw the number and answer it. "Hello?" "Oh... Yong Hwa.Are you done your work?" said the person. Yong Hwa said yes. They talk to each other when the person ask a question. "Did Jia was with you now?" the person ask. Yong Hwa smirk and said "Of course. Why? Do you want to talk to her?" The person just said no. Then,after they finished laking,Jia and Key ask who is that and Yong Hwa just smile. They send Jia first because Yong Hwa,Jia and Key didn't live too far. Key and Yong Hwa are neighbour while Jia's house were in front of thier house

At Jia's house...

  Jia was lying on her bed to rest when  her phone was ringing loudly. She picked up her phone. She doesn't know the number but she just answer it. "Hello? Who is this?" "Oh... It's me,Tao."