CHAPTER 5

I'm Sorry,I Can't Be With You Any Longer...

As the time passed day by day,Tao and Jia are getting closer and closer. Yong Hwa,Key and the EXO members were also noticed by their close relationship. Even the whole school knows that they are best friends,most of them think that they are a couple. Most of the girls in school was envious but some were happy for them. Sometimes,Tao will send Jia home after school. When Jia had to go to work after school,she will go with Yong Hwa and Key. Eventhought Jia had a work,Tao never forget to call and text her. Tao was so happy that he realised that he and Jia already being close each day. 

On the way to school...

     Tao goes to school with Sehun. While they walk together,they talk about some random things that happens to them until Sehun asked Tao about Jia. "Well,how's it going with your relaitonship?" Sehun asked. Sehun had a feeling that maybe Tao likes Jia. Tao was slightly confused with Sehun's question. "What relaitionship are you talking about? I don't understand." Tao just made a poker face to Sehun when Sehun said,"Your relaitonship with Jia of course. It's not like you two had been dating,right? We all saw how you've changed when you're with Jia. Well,I admit that Jia is a good girl and kind-hearted. Well,maybe you like her." After hearing Sehun said that,Tao was thinking weather he wants to tell the thruth or a lie at Sehun. Then,Tao decide that he want's to tell the thruth to Sehun. "I have a confession to tell you. I hope that you can help me as well,"he said. Sehun waits for Tao to continue. "Well,I really like Jia. I thought that if I become closer to her,maybe she will realised my feelings towards her. I don't care if she doesn't like me at all but at least she knows about my feelings towards her. But in the same time,I;m scared if she knows about my feeling,maybe she will set a distance from me. That's what I thought and since you are best friend,I'm telling you this,"with that,Sehun feel shocked after Tao's confession. He didn't know how to respond to him so he just noded his head. Without realising,they had already arrived at school.

In class...

      Sehun can't stop thinking about Tao's confession earlier. He doesn't know that Tao would felt like that. Actually,Sehun likes Jia,too. To be honest,he thinks of Jia as an Angle of his life. Because of her,he gets to feel the love again after many years of dissapointed by someone he loved so much. As Sehun keep thinking about the confession,he suddenly remembered about his past.

[Flashback]

At the coffee shop...

"Oppa,would you like some cake?" asked the girl to the boy.

"Of course" said the boy as they fed each other.

They were talking about many things until Sehun came into the shop and saw that girl.

"Yah! What are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose at home right now?! I thought I've send you back home?! Why are you here?! And who is he?!" asked Sehun to the girl. The girl is speachless. 

"Hey,calm down. Who are you anyway? Why are you practically shouting at my girl?" asked the boy. 

"Wha... What did you say just now?! YOUR GIRL?!?! EXCUSE ME!!! THIS GIRL IS MINE!!! I AM HER BOYFRIEND!!! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHE'S YOUR GIRL?!?!" Sehun was shouting at the boy. The shop was completely chaos. The girl stand up and hold the boy's hand.

"Sehun,we should break up. I didn't want to be your girl anymore. It's so hard for me. I don't love you anymore so please let me go." Sehun was to shock to say anything. His mind was being blank. He was so mad that he slap the girl's cheek and shout at her "OKAY THEN IF YOU SAY SO! WE.ARE.OVER!!! I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE YOU !!!" then,Sehun walked out of the cafe.

[End of flashback]

      :"Aish... why did I have to think of that again?! I don't even want to remember that anymore." Sehun talked to himself. He doesn't seem to focus to the lesson. Chen who sat beside Sehun ask him what's wrong. Sehun just smiling at him. Sehun can't focused so he decide to go out for awhile. "Ms. Kim,may I go to toilet?" Sehun ask and Ms. Kim just noded. With that,Sehun walk out of the classroom. He was wandering around the school until he saw someone at the garden.