CHAPTER 4

I'm Sorry,I Can't Be With You Any Longer...

"Oh... It's me,Tao."

"Oh... er... Hi. How was your day?" Jia ask. She doesn't know how to react. Tao answered to her question. It's his turn to ask her how was her day and she tells everything that happens. Tey tell many stories to each other. They talk and laughing until it was midnight. They hang up the call and sleep with a smile.

The next morning....

   "Appa,I'm going to school now and I'll be going straight to the cafe so you don't have to wait for me," Jia said to her father who was ready to go to work. Her father turn to her and nod his head. "Becareful. I'll always ask Yong Hwa and Key about you," he said with a worried tone. Jia can only smile and bid goodbye to her father. She was on her way to go to school when sunddenly Yong Hwa and Key supprised her. "Boo!!" Jia was supprised. She turn to their directions and start to chase them. Then,Key and Yong Hwa apologise at her and laughing like a mad, "It's not funny,you two. What if I die there? If I die there,who would've take care of my father?!" Jia scold them. Key and Yong Hwa can only say sorry. 

At school...

   Tao is at the cafeteria with EXO. He was smiling widely. Kris saw it and ask him what's wrong. Tao can just said nothing and continue smiling. The 11 boys was feeling something weird but they let it pass. They didn't want to bother him being happy. It's true that they didn't know anything but they felt that something good will happen to their dearest friend. 

Tao wants to ask Jia where she is. He decide to send her a message.

  To : Jia

  From : Tao

Good morning. Did you rest well last night? Where are you? 

   Jia got a message from Tao. She's smiling widely. "Why are you smiling like crazy? Do you have a fever?" ask Key while touch her forehead. Jia took his hand and said she was fine. She send the message to Tao.

  To : Tao 

  From : Jia

Good morning. Yeah,it's good sleep. I'm on my way to the school with Yong Hwa and Key.

   Tao got the message from Jia and smile. They kept texting each other until Jia was in front of the school gate. She sighed,"Wow... That was fast." Key and Yong Hwa kept talking to each other that they didn't hear what Jia was saying. They go straight to their class. 

Recess...

   Yong Hwa,Key and Jia is on their way to the cafeteria when suddenly someone greet Jia. "Hey Jia," Jia turn towards the voice and realised the voice that greet her is Tao. "Oh,hye." said Jia. Tao ask them if he can join them lunch together and the just agree. They talk about school,homeworks and everything. Slowly,they get to know each other. Suddenly,Key ask Tao "Why didn't you eating your lunch with EXO?" Tao kept quiet at first,then,he answered to Key's question "Because I want to have many friends who are like you guys. Why didn't you two eating your lunch with CNBLUE and SHINee? Aren't you two came from those group?" Tao's turn to ask them. "Well,actualy,we are from those two group but we like to eat lunch with Jia. She's our only girl friend since we were little. It's become a habit that we always be together." answered Yong Hwa with a long explaination. Tao just nod his head means that he understands. Soon,the bell rings and they all get up on their feet towards to their own class.

Tao was so happy when he thinks about he had his lunch with Jia. Slowly,he understands why he felt a little weird whenever she was with him. He now realised that he had fallen in love with her. Tao wants to know more about her that he decide to be more close with her.